[Jun 10, 2011] CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships (Orlando, Florida)

I just checked prices for Oakland to Orlando for the 9th - 13th, and I didn't see anything under 400 right now. I used priceline.com. It's like 600 bucks for Friday-Sunday ;/ The prices may go down in the next couple weeks, so I'll keep an eye out on them. Let me know if you have a different city you can fly out of. That might help as well.

I can fly out of San Francisco also. Oh and since you're checking for folks, try to look up leaving on a Thursday and returning on a Monday, those tickets are usually cheaper than leaving Friday and returning Sunday.

GO I'll try straight from Delta's website, but what days did you plan to leave and return?

Yyeeesss. Finally, a tournament where people actually know how to play this game will be there. I'm so happy to see Soul Calibur again. I will be playing in tournament, and casually like crazy. Anyone up for a hotel match?

I can fly out of San Francisco also. Oh and since you're checking for folks, try to look up leaving on a Thursday and returning on a Monday, those tickets are usually cheaper than leaving Friday and returning Sunday.

GO I'll try straight from Delta's website, but what days did you plan to leave and return?

Give Kayak.com a try. You can also search other websites from their site.

When I checked and found the ticket for $300 I was flying out on a Thursday and flying back that Monday. Looking it up for you it seems Wednesday is cheaper for you period. I haven't found anything less than $400 but the prices will go down. When that time window is closing and they need to sell those last seats they'll lower it again.

When I checked and found the ticket for $300 I was flying out on a Thursday and flying back that Monday. Looking it up for you it seems Wednesday is cheaper for you period. I haven't found anything less than $400 but the prices will go down. When that time window is closing and they need to sell those last seats they'll lower it again.

That makes no sense though, you're further than I am from Florida but yet it's cheaper for you??? Why the fuck is that?? Yeah if the prices dip anywhere lower than $400 then I might consider buying tickets, but it's gotta happen enough in advance for me to schedule some days off from work.

^ Cali taxes man, shit! I really hope you can make it KCD. This is looking to be VERY big, and I'd love all of our top players to come out and represent this year. That's especially why I want to go to DEV as well.

Yyeeesss. Finally, a tournament where people actually know how to play this game will be there. I'm so happy to see Soul Calibur again. I will be playing in tournament, and casually like crazy. Anyone up for a hotel match?
I'm always down for matches, especially if it's with someone I've never played. Glad you can confirm, looking out for more GA heads. Isn't G-Sides in Georgia, too? I hope he makes it as well.

Quick reminder guys, You MUST* Pre Register before June 7th for Any of the Official Tournaments. At 11:59 on Tuesday June 7th ALL Online Registeration will be closed.

*There will be a last Minute Emergency Registration $40 Badge for those who do not wish to pay by credit card in advance from 11 am Until 3 pm on Friday June 10th. Tournaments will begin at 6 pm on Friday.

NO TOURNAMENT SIGNUPS ALLOWED for Official Tournaments on SATURDAY or SUNDAY.

That being said, take advantage of the time-slot before time runs out.
HYPE 5000.

Correction, Online Registration ends MONDAY June 6th, I may of forget it on a site or 2. So it ends then. April 31st ends the get a free badge with a 2 night reservation at the event. May 31st ends the 30 dollar reg, then it's 35 Until June 6th and then on Site is 40 Dollars Cash.

Just so you guys know I'll take care of putting together the Singles Bracket if majority register online. When FilthieRich asks me how many have Pre Reg I have to explain nobody registers until the week before lol. So help a man out and start buying badges now if you're certain you're gonna come it's up to you. But anyways as a side note, on site if you guys want to put together a 2v2 or 3v3 Team tourney on your own time you are more than welcome to. I want to have at least 5/6 Setups ALL weekend for SC4 so I'll need help from you guys on that end as well and someone to take over and run the brackets for Singles and Teams all weekend. I believe Crimson you're up to the task of that right?

Anyways glad to see this is really picking up steam and I hope it has a legit showing.

I believe Crimson you're up to the task of that right?

Anyways glad to see this is really picking up steam and I hope it has a legit showing.

I'm there for that, for sure. Will have a setup for PS2 SoulCal2-3, also a 360/PS3 Setup for SCIV, and 2 TV's.

I'm also sure that when people show, they'll bunch-up into their respective teams, so 2v2/3v3 matches might be possible! Let's see how it plays out! I for one am waiting on my next check to pay for Hotel Reg, so I can get a free badge. My SCIV and MvC3 reg is gonna happen probably set-up day for us.

Gonna put a lot into this so I'm really HYPE!

Yes, that is asking a bit for Calibur, BUT WE CAN DO THIS!!

Come out and represent for what very may well be, THE last of the Majors for this game. Especially with the new projects being announced for SC5 next month! <-- I'm sure everyone will be waiting waiting for this.

Nice vid CEOJebailey! You did good at Power Up in SSF4 with Balrog. Picking Perfect Legend on the team was genius!

Alright. We have a little over a month to go. Let's get hype and make this a big tournament! Start posting up if you plan on coming.

Back