[Jun 8, 2012] MLG Spring Championship (MK9, SC V, KoF 13) (Anaheim, CA)

think about it...

California + Alcohol + 90degree weather + Disneyland around the corner = Xeph will bring the mack sauce.

Xeph-Plan to go to the beach, is a must. Go to the night club not sure witch one I hear a lot of them are small in the area!, and yes Disney adventure center!" Towa of Terroa". Want to meet these Cali girls heard they're like no others.! Bring the dranks and the women preferably Asians, but I like all women.!

Damn it! If everyone's down to go to Disneyland, I guess I have no choice! Krayzie's going to this, right? Haven't gotten to chill with the West Side folks in a while! Maybe I'll get drunk and piss Hates off again! =D

Swear I love some of you guys...most, even! =D

I'll be there buddy. Will be good to see my extended family again lol.

havent travelled in a min and MLG is hype i'll be there

old schoolers wheres yall staying? anyone looking for additional ppl for hotel at venue i'll pitch in lmk

Silly / dumb question (been so busy the last several weeks and just found out I could definitely go)

Since I'm a day late to get online player passes, will they be offered at the door? Thanks =)

Silly / dumb question (been so busy the last several weeks and just found out I could definitely go)

Since I'm a day late to get online player passes, will they be offered at the door? Thanks =)
They will be available at the door at an additional cost ($60.00 for a SCV Pass.) You can purchase a pass from 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM on Friday at the door. Please make sure you have the cash with you, as well as a MLG Username.

They will be available at the door at an additional cost ($60.00 for a SCV Pass.) You can purchase a pass from 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM on Friday at the door. Please make sure you have the cash with you, as well as a MLG Username.

I appreciate the quick response (within 3 minutes! lol) Sadly I won't be arriving until early morning (probably 2am or so Saturday) because of the road trip from Norcal. I'm curious if anyone can register for me, or do I have to be there in person? I again greatly appreciate the support, though it seems like I severely lowered my chance of participating =/

I appreciate the quick response (within 3 minutes! lol) Sadly I won't be arriving until early morning (probably 2am or so Saturday) because of the road trip from Norcal. I'm curious if anyone can register for me, or do I have to be there in person? I again greatly appreciate the support, though it seems like I severely lowered my chance of participating =/
Please email jnelson@mlgpro.com about this as soon as possible. Make sure to include your MLG Username in the email.

No access to email atm ~ but username = Manta2015. I'm stuck at work but can submit all the additional info in about 3 hours. I'll continue responding from manta1015@gmail.com ~ thanks once again =)

Hey what up peeps will be arriving at john airport at 5am wanted to know if I could get up with any of the Cali crew around 10am or 12pm or early in the day sometime? wanted to hit the best local beach up when I get there! I can provide gas money!

For future reference:

[12:35:33] <AlexJ> NDK
[12:35:35] <AlexJ> me vs you
[12:35:53] <AlexJ> is like
[12:36:00] <AlexJ> me vs you
[12:36:00] <AlexJ> rape
[12:36:08] <AlexJ> kinda hard to compare it to anything
[12:36:17] <NDK> Thats deep
[12:36:23] <AlexJ> was going to compare it to superman beating down a kid or something
[12:36:28] <AlexJ> but my beatdown is going to be worse
[12:36:32] <AlexJ> or a baby vs gorilla
[12:36:36] <AlexJ> king kong vs oprah
[12:36:40] <AlexJ> but still
[12:36:44] <AlexJ> me vs you is going to be worse
[12:36:52] <AlexJ> so they would be weak analogies
[12:37:06] <NDK> I should log this
[12:37:16] <AlexJ> so you can reread it when you lose to me
[12:37:19] <AlexJ> and cry in a corner?
[12:37:24] <NDK> lol
[12:37:56] <AlexJ> dont get your hopes up man
[12:38:01] <AlexJ> dont want to crush your dreams too hard

For future reference:

[12:35:33] <AlexJ> NDK
[12:35:35] <AlexJ> me vs you
[12:35:53] <AlexJ> is like
[12:36:00] <AlexJ> me vs you
[12:36:00] <AlexJ> rape
[12:36:08] <AlexJ> kinda hard to compare it to anything
[12:36:17] <NDK> Thats deep
[12:36:23] <AlexJ> was going to compare it to superman beating down a kid or something
[12:36:28] <AlexJ> but my beatdown is going to be worse
[12:36:32] <AlexJ> or a baby vs gorilla
[12:36:36] <AlexJ> king kong vs oprah
[12:36:40] <AlexJ> but still
[12:36:44] <AlexJ> me vs you is going to be worse
[12:36:52] <AlexJ> so they would be weak analogies
[12:37:06] <NDK> I should log this
[12:37:16] <AlexJ> so you can reread it when you lose to me
[12:37:19] <AlexJ> and cry in a corner?
[12:37:24] <NDK> lol
[12:37:56] <AlexJ> dont get your hopes up man
[12:38:01] <AlexJ> dont want to crush your dreams too hard

I will read that to you line by line after I beat you.

Ok I skimmed the page somewhat reading, but didn't see anything about banned characters for this tournament? Info pls? Jin? Algol? Free to play or banned for this tournament?

if you guys are looking for a local club, i suggest yost in santa ana, plays electronica though so be warned if u are not down with that

can anyone seee if you can pick me up at LAX! i know it's out of the way but i get there around 9:45 am today! someone PM me if they can and there number PLEASE!

Back