Kayane needs help!

I've noticed that if you close/restart the page, it go back to the voting polls without affecting your vote.

In other words, you can vote as many times as you like.

For the sake of respecting the universal gamer, VOTE KAYANE x8(sideways)!

I don't think you can vote more then once,I tried it a couple times,and even though the poll comes back and allows me to choose,the % doesn't budge.
I think it's one of those polls that records your I.P but still refreshes the poll.
Just a thought.

Oh lol :)

An IP cannot vote several times, if you try to vote again keeping the same IP there's a sentence in french "Merci mais vous avez déjà voté^^" that means : "Thanks but you have already voted".
Since you don't know french you couldn't understand that :)

But if you have a computer that changes IP you can vote several times :p

So if y'all are voting "For the sake of respecting the universal gamer" as BD said, what's the point in cheating the vote system? Just sayin.

The organizer of this competition (i know him because he interviewed me) said me to wear a sexy plunging neckline dress to have votes, and to provoke (since i'm a player and not a doll) i said "i'll even wear a top where you can't even see my neck !" :p
Since it's majority of men that vote, it was predictable they would vote for those who wore really sexy ! :) I think i just can have votes from players and friends, i don't count on the public. But if you vote for me even if i don't win, i am happy. ;)
I'm consequential in this situation because of this.

Jus' sayin'.

Kayane, you have my vote for being classy. But can I get some introductions in exchange?

Maud's alright. I mean I certainly think she's cute but why's she got such a large share of the votes? There are other cute girls on this thing like Celia or Anne-Charlotte who are nowhere close...

Ive voted from like 25 different computers all with different IP addresses at work (its that damn slow right now) and the percentage hasn't changed at all.

Yeah i think there are many people who vote then even for 1%, it must be 50votes or a little less.

But i'm surprised that today nothing has changed, since i know some people who voted too, we'll see tomorrow. :)

But can I get some introductions in exchange?
What do you mean by "introductions" ?

I really thank you for the efforts you do for me by voting. :) I'm really touched !

Dear mods: Why was my post deleted? Would like a reasonable answer.

w5ybeqz6h_waitwshat.gif

That's just my guess.

Back