Kilik Matchups/General Chat Topic

Since I'm being forced to learn Kilik I might as well post a bit. When I dig into a character one of the things I love to find first is throw oki. Forgive me if this has been discussed before. Tell me if there are better options than what I have here.

A throw
66B/6B2 force block mixup

B throw
44B force block
2B+K force block (avoided by teching back)

Left side throw
roll/play dead = 6B+K force block
tech = 4B only force block if they tech right

Right side throw
66B/6B2 force block mixup

Back throw
None

Is it worth using Festival of the Dead as a grab of MO just to mix it up in case they see FoTD + Asura coming?? It has a solid side RO i think but damage is a little lacking.

After B throw, 44B can be avoid if the opponent tech on the right side, even on the left side I believe.
After A throw, you're right but 6B2 is unsafe and at least cassy, sophi, setsu can punish it.
After Right throw (when the opponent is close of you after the throw) BB is guaranteed if opponents wanna roll but it's dangerous (GI).
And I think 88_22K (B) is better than 6B2.

Is it worth using Festival of the Dead as a grab of MO just to mix it up in case they see FoTD + Asura coming?? It has a solid side RO i think but damage is a little lacking.
both MO grabs are great. both lead to ring outs and FotDead will lead to wallspats with additional damage. most will try and break FotDamned so it makes the other imperative.

Back