KIT Results

JOP

[08] Mercenary
I dont have the full results, but word on the street is the top 5 goes like this.

1. Amy player from TN
2. WingZero (ATL) - Kilik
3. RTD (ATL) - Mitsurugi, Xianghua
4. Clint (ATL) - Astaroth
5. EddyPistons (TX) - Cervantes

If anybody else has the lowdown, post it up

==Full Results==

SC4
1st) Cordy (Knoxville, TN)
2nd) WingZero (ATL)
3rd) RTD (ATL)
4th) Clint (ATL)
5th) EP (TX)
5th) BigBoi (ATL)
7th) Mick (TN)
7th) JTO (ATL)
9th) LilMajin (TN)
9th) Sluch (KY)
9th) Andrew (TN)
9th) ICECOLDEDGE (TX)
13th) SwordLord (ATL)
13th) Jeremy T. (TN)
13th) Krono (KY)
13th) Majin (TN)
17th) Lee (TN)
17th) Trung (TN)
17th) jio (TN)
17th) Jaeger (TX)
17th) 9thPixel (Dalton, GA)
17th) Deadman (MS)
17th) Bishop (TN)
17th) ShadowG (TX)
25th) Max (TN)

T5DR
1st) Anakin (ATL)
2nd) Clint (ATL)
3rd) MERED (ATL)
4th) Pokchop (ATL)
5th) KoDeeVu (TN)
5th) Gene (TN)
7th) jio (TN)
7th) 9thPixel (Dalton, GA)
9th) Sluch (KY)
9th) LilMajin (TN)
9th) Jacob (Dalton, GA)
9th) ICECOLDEDGE (TX)
13th) KingofLaw (Dalton, GA)
13th) KazamaJr (Dalton, GA)
13th) Franky (Dalton, GA)
13th) Mick (TN)
17th) Jake (Dalton, GA)
17th) Ares (TN)

JOP -- you woulda been proud of Deadman doing some leg drops and boots in Wrestlemania with the Hulkster

Cordy was too strong in this tournament, no fluke. Dominated the tournament and dominated in casuals. TN is too strong.

I demand to play that CORDY GUY with my AMY ! i should have listened to ROB and went ! That " Could " have been me !

What are the odds that the guy who placed second was the first guy I had to fight in the tourney. That makes me :( Good job though.

Also, I wanted to fight Cordy after seeing his Amy mop the floor with the first guy he fought. Where's he at in TN?

Lastly, I'm "Lee" in 17th place XD. I was the cool one in the "executive chair." And, I'm not used to PS3 controls, but I won some casuals and had fun.

P.S. WOOT WOOT for Asty in 4th.

The Grand Finals were 4-3 Cordy... I think it was much closer than the Winner's Finals were... Most of the end of the tourney (both tekken & soul) were recorded.. I have the list somewhere

yea, this dude Cordy single-handedly proved what alot of people were thinkin, that Amy is no question the best character in the game. The man pretty much beat the hell out of every single person at the tournament. It wasn't just the character tho, Cordy has some very solid defense. I lost to him and RTD. I had a guaranteed win on RTD but fucked up the punishment two times, that pisses me off. But that was the second match, so it coulda still gone either way after that one, so good shit. Proud of RTD comin through with a non-broke character and still raping.
Good shit to everyone in TN, pretty solid players.
I recorded alot of the matches, so I'll have them up eventually. I'll finish putting up what I recorded from Impact Clash II for now.

Had hella HELLA fun at this tourney!!!

First and foremost let me give mad shouts out to Mick, RTD, Jio, EP, ShadowG, Murdered_Soul, and all the rest of you crazy niggas that let Majin, LilMajin, and myself come kick it with you all after the tourney. That shit was too fun. Had a lot of laughs.

This being my 1st ever SC tournament it was quite the learning experience for me. I got to experience 1st hand what it's like to play some "real" SC players and I admit I was overwhelmed at 1st. After a couple games though a quickly began to understand what separated me from everyone else and that's EXPERIENCE. I'm not used to having my attacks defended and my grabs broken so consistently. Mad props to everyone I played in the Tournament(defeated by Mick and JTO) and in casuals. You guys were awesome and I really appreciate all the advice and input. Now I can really grow as a SC player.........until Tekken 6. lol

Congrat's to Cordy for the win. He sounds ridiculous i'm curious in how his amy plays. She is one of like 3 characters who on a constant basis locks me up sort of.

you silly guy, I lose pretty consistently to Astaroth players online, so I wouldn't want to rematch u like that. i don't play online anymore.

Yeah, I understand, SwordLord. Playing online after playing in an offline tournament disgusted me. I was a lot better defensively at the tournament. That split second reaction really pays off offline....

Had a good time @ the tourney... Props to everyone I played (esp. to BigBoi and JTO for putting me away... Unfortunate that we didn't get to do that team tourney... The Goonz will have something for u next time... Ya'll should come out to TiT)... Unfortunately I didn't get to play wing_zero OR Cordy :/... I'm sure we will have a chance to do it again in the future...

It was cool hangin out and hitting the town w/ Deadman, Mick, and RTD... and it was good seeing Jio, Lil/Big Majin again (I didn't even know ya'll played Calibur... good shit)... Nice meeting u Bishop and the other dude that is in the Army reserve (no disrespect I dont remember ur name)

This tourney was just what I needed to assess where I am and where I need to go.

- I.C.E.

P.S. Props to CodEZ and WotmanX for running an exceptionally smooth and quick event... we were in and out of there in enough time to eat, walk the mall for an hour, go to the apt. and chill for another hour THEN go see the Brock/Couture fight THEN hit the club... That wouldn't have been possible w/ out a good job by the event organizers

props to my tn crew for keepin the crown at home. Wish I coulda been there for the farewell.

Ill hit u up Mick

Back