KIT Results

ya ur right, not enough asura, but my main problem with kilik was doing 66B so much since RTD kept stepping and rolling it. I don't really care about that tho, just losing with Sophie.

tough luck at the tourney Shadow

Very cool stuff, grats to all the placers as well ~

Sounds like it was a pretty fun and smooth tourney =)

-Manta-

Good Shit Cordy! You surprised the hell out of me at that tourney and it was a well deserved victory, i'm proud of you man!

Good shit as usual Wing, why are you so humble? I wish you was more like JTO so I can beat you lol, good shit man!

BigBoi it was good seeing you again too, i really enjoyed you company.

TX: It was a pleasure like always to see and kick it with yall. Those are the days I really miss and cant wait to get back to that point again. Since my days have been pushed back a little longer we'll see what happens as far as me trying to get there. Good shit EP you surprised me by booting me out of the tourney. Jaeger you're a smart man but you will pay the ultimate price when you see you too. Yall my brothas and I was so glad to see yall again, yall have no idea how it made me feel to know yall were coming to kick it with me. IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!

JTO I hope this ends everything and clear up the different level I can achieve when provoked. Most people from the old days know that these is no beating me when I'm mad and want to take someone out. The moral of the story is remain humble and it increases your chances of beating me. Continuing right along, EP you have lite that fire and I hope you come prepared come our next meet.

Majin/friends: you all got a taste of real SC comp and it can be pretty gay. I'll lay the blueprint for yall on how to overcome the likes of JTO and anyone with a style like that.

Props also goes out to Wotmanx and Codez for organizing this tourney and looking out for the out of towners, it wouldnt been possible without these guys(my RL Friends).

yea wingzero u are right...i should have practice more cause i was not in tip top form at kit. I BLAME IT ON MY FINE,SEXY AS HELL GURL WHO ALL SHE WANTED WAS SEX DAT WHOLE WEEK B4 THE TOURNAMENT!!!! but part of it is my bad 2...i should have came ova and train wing... mick,mick,mick...u got me. hmmmm what is the score between us now since ya won the last 1st ti 10...jto35 to ur 18mick. im still counting!LOL! on sum real shit tho be safe out there mick...later man 2EVERYBODY IN THE TOURNEY! GOOD SHIT,NICE TO MEET YA AND HOPE TO SEE YA SOON!!!

Cordy is the hardest white boy I've ever meet. We were all outside the tournament site talking about how good Kilik and Wing_Zero were for about 30 minutes. I asked him has he ever played against Kilik before and he said no. Then I asked him has he ever heard about Wing_Zero and he said, "Wing...Who?"

A few minutes later, he flicked his cigarette, downed a bottle of 40, looked us straight in the eye like we were a couple of bitches and said, " I'll show you how to take out the trash."

And he continued to win the tournament undefeated by dusting Wing_Zero off for the 2nd time.

After he won the tournament, he snapped his fingers only to have his crew flock in line behind him upon leaving.

I never looked at white people the same after that.

hahahhahaha

if this shit wasn't so long, I'd sig it lol

Back