KnightSpirit Mitsurugi Skill Project 2008

KnightSpirit

[09] Warrior
This is a collection of some interesting Mitsu gameplay I had the past 2 months, I actually have some newer things I want to show, but I don't have the latest sources video with me yet... so maybe I will make another one in the future...

Sorry for the picture qualify, and I know my editing suck too, but I hope you guys will still enjoy it.

I already give u a comment in mitsu soul arena

anyway this is a good reference

mitsu players must see this video :)

Simon:
you should re-label this as

Knightspirit greatest ass kicking moments..... or... Knighspiriti owning LAU + Chang's Friend + Sing video

regardless great job on the vid i really enjoyed it and also learned some stuff from it as well... (time to steal more stuff from you for my Mitsu lol)

I think the part i enjoyed the most is the RL pressure stuff and how you would like to go into RL from regular stance without doing a move before that.

and i'm sure you didn't do this intentionally but i'm sure subconsciously you did it anyways.. lol... to put kicking my ass both for the intro/ending hahahaha

-LAU

Watching that video made me want to learn how to play Mitsurugi. The finishes with the auto GIs were awesome...

Simon:
you should re-label this as

Knightspirit greatest ass kicking moments..... or... Knighspiriti owning LAU + Chang's Friend + Sing video

regardless great job on the vid i really enjoyed it and also learned some stuff from it as well... (time to steal more stuff from you for my Mitsu lol)

I think the part i enjoyed the most is the RL pressure stuff and how you would like to go into RL from regular stance without doing a move before that.

and i'm sure you didn't do this intentionally but i'm sure subconsciously you did it anyways.. lol... to put kicking my ass both for the intro/ending hahahaha

-LAU

LOL that's because I play too many matches against you, and you always force me to pull out crazy moves whenever I face you. Whenever I face you, I will try to get creative and come out with new moves. haha

I don't know why I didn't see this earlier, but Knightspirit makes me want to play mitsurugi again. The RL pressure was amazing. BTW did you Mist~G under and through Nightmare's NSS bA?

Edit: awesome Gurren Lagann music FTW.

Sora Iro Days and Happily Ever After in a SC4 montage?! That was my idea! And I was going to use auto GI setups too! Only difference is I would be using sophie! (And most of them would be online matches..)

Loved the video though. Its videos like these that make it worth browsing this forum or youtube.

Alone: I didn't make that outfit, Lau made it himself, and you can purchase it on sony or xbox online store.

Signia: LOL gurren lagann main character is Simon. And my name is also Simon, so obvious this sound track is reserve for me lol.

Thx for watching my video, you should check out my new skill project a few post below, I added a lot of new stuff in there.

Back