Kogarasumaru April 2009 monthly...

ah good times. i managed to drink enough to put most people in the hospital and still have recollection of the whole night. now all i gotta do is stop playing gimmick characters and i might not go out in 2. anyways good shit as always

wow........just wow.......this has got to be one of the roughest Kogarasumaru brackets i have ever seen!! Im glad i didnt go lol!!! MT loser's bracket journey should be called the "gauntlet" !!! Fucking amazing shit MT!! Oh and ramon...... you are a fucking beast mann what characters did you use?? Omar......you need to get your damn ps3 fix so you can actually practice for these things lol.

East coast is getting stronger fellas!! See you guys next week at NYC!!

I'm done uploading the photos that I took. Here's the link again.

Photo Coverage

Soul Blade was the final random game between Rigel and Ramon. And before that one was Street Fighter Fucking 1 with the two of them mashing buttons like I don't know what as I recall, but it was the funniest shit.

Bibulus and Woahhzz playing Toughman was also funny as fuck. Damn that game had some ugly ass ring girls.

Sophie Vs. Sophie in the SC4 final was some beautiful shit. I did not expect MT to start off with Maxi.

Neo, it was mad fun hanging out. You should use Darth Vader next time or just use Kilik. Sophie rapes Yoda like it was his first day at rape school. Didn't mean to fart in your face.

Maxx, stop kicking my ass. It's always fun hanging out with you. If you don't want to go to nationals, that's cool, but you should go. It's your decision regardless but just remember, Any Given Sunday. Woahhzz can go to Evo if he has the means to go to Nationals. Plus there will be other tournaments.

Serge is the fucking man. I still can't believe he plays Soul Calibur. I love waking up at 6 in the morning to hear such memorable quotes like "my dick is hard because it has an erection."

Whitey, good to see you again. Hope you can make it down in May.

F_Twilight, it was good meeting you. I was thinking about going to Chitown, but now I am seriously thinking about going to Evo since I have not been to Vegas since 2000 when I was out in Cali going to school in Death Valley. Plus I need to spend more time with the game before I started traveling way out to play it.

To everyone else that I met, it was good meeting you guys as well. I'm bad with names, especially when I have been getting my drank on, but I can always remember someone's face.

And the East Coast is very strong. Keep your eyes out for Philly.

Sophie rapes Yoda like it was his first day at rape school. Didn't mean to fart in your face.

Malice, you are the funniest fucking person here haha.

Anyway, sounds like it was a crazy time. Mad I missed it but you guys WILL see me in May, no matter what you say you can't get rid of me after seeing all the insane BS that went on at this one!

Hey Guys,

Yes this weekend was crazy fun. I had a blast and it was great to see everyone that was able to show up. I am working so i need to keep this short... LOL

Man I so wanna go to one of these. Sounds too fun. Malice you're the man for takin' photos. Congrats on the win teddy bear! Delnar....you already know the deal.

Malice, you are the funniest fucking person here haha.

I'm not that funny, but thanks. I just like to have a good time.

Life stuff takes precedence, but I am not going to miss out on anymore monthlies. I was expecting to go 0-2 and be like whatever, but I wasn't expecting to have this much fucking fun. I wish you could have came out Chuck.

And I am glad that y'all appreciate the photos. Can't wait to see the match video.

Yeah well I needed the break for sure. I'll be back in May, and I'll be saying some EXTRA stupid nonsense to make up for lost time.

There's one thing I've noticed about the tourneys here, the people that do the best are the ones that remain sober. East coast is stong inebriated, sober would be broken.

After all was said and done...still NY SUCCEEDS!

Maxx - My brother, To the man who had more faith in me then myself! thank you for always supporting me no matter what dude! i love you like always! and your right...winning is fun!

SU - Omar next time i wanna see BOTH of us in the GF like we planned lol! your still a beast but drop the simplistic BITCH! and play with your main!

KDZaster - Phil... you know what time it is! so with no further a due:

NO MORE GAMES NUCCA??!??
SEEMS LIKE THERE IS SOME MORE GAMES!!!

seriously tho you are better when there are more options, counters and all around difficulty to your character!
your "crutch" was your downfall. And i await to defeat the REAL monster that we all know is somewhere.

Woahhzz - this time i got yah! you had me shitting my pants dude! i know next time you will be ready, and i will try to keep up man! gg's

Rigel - congrats on 3rd! wish i saw more of your matches tho :(

To everyone i didnt shout out! you guys made the weekends priceless! all of you! keep playing and stay awesome!

GGs to everyone ok props time
Ramon and MT- Congrats for placing 1st and 2nd. i didnt play neither of yall tho so lets change that next tourney lol
S-U-Well u alkready no son son , GGs in casuals and all dat, fun chillin as usual, btw 1 word son , KILIK lol, u no wat that mean, catch u a chi town regionals
Malice- GGs in the casuals, u a funny ass dude lol, we gotta chill more next time
Hubbs- GGs in SF4 lol, u was kicking my ass, wat happened tho, i had u to win it lol
KDZ- you know you my boy, GGs in all the games SC , Virtual on and that shitty ass game i cant remeber the name of, Nice goin in SF too, but keep ya solidness in SC too lol, u got a nats to win( if i dont show up lol)
ZeroEffect- GGs bro bro , fun hangin out again and the practice we gettin will make us both better
KPC- Nice to finally meet ya bro, very cool dude, thnx for all the hints and tips ect.
Rigel- ha ha u got me though the random games lol, u didnt even give no real tips but watever u said worked lol
Jaxel- thnx for hostin bro bro, catch u at next 1
Sporko- to chi town we go, we'll discuss how i can get there ect k, btw lets actually play this time lol
Whoazzz- nice meetin ya, cath u at chi town as well
Biblius- nice meetin ya again mane
Serge- Mega lolz at certain event that took place, sure you'll know sooner or later, thnx 4 creatin dat drink 4 me too, next time i might try gettin drunk, and dont fall alseep before our money match next time lol
Uberrich- nice chillin again
iight this a bit too long so like everyone else GGs and all dat, see yall next 1

ps. Random game tourney should be stapled at these until blazblue and tekken hit console

Aneudee: Yeah man I need a PS3 back soon. Also after looking at the brackets again they were insane. Especially Jeff, me, and Ramon. I like to call them the brackets from hell.

Ramon: Yeah next time!

F~Tweezy: Same to u bro and yeah Kilik will be back as first priority. I will have to decide how much room is left to Hilde.

Alright, it's time for props to be laid down. Let's get this shit done right

Jaxel: I'd normally probably mention you first anyway since, being as you're the host, that's polite thing but you go first anyhow because as much as I thought I would win, as much as I *wanted* to win you just plain beat me. Not only that, but it was close as hell and have been told that it was fun to watch.

MJ: I spilled it on my shoe and now one of my sneakers is stained-dark, but that was still some damn good marinade for my steak.

Kitt: You+Boxed Wine=Good times. Remind me to tell you the story about K-Marteau next time

IdleMind: It was good to see you again, though it feels like this time was the first time we really met. Great match sir! Next time that you come down/I come up we should play/talk more.

Malapardis: I hope I helped your anti-Voldo game out, I honestly think it's just that I lucked out having spent so much time playing against Taki lately. I hope you come back, it's always a fun time there

kPc: You will rue the day you embarassed me at Shaman King Funbari Spirits. You and your admittedly shrewd "randomly hitting the button that does a 90 hit combo" strategem can't last forever. I'll see you later today at Hubbs

Huggins and Paulo (Pollo? I know your name but it hasn't had much cause to enter into the realm of spelling up to now): You two make up some significant percentage of the reasons I love coming to these. I'm not sure exactly what percentage, but let's say, I dunno, 34%. You may divide it amongst yourselves as you please. Seriously though, never stop coming to these. There will be consequences

Whitey, neo and the rest of the back-porch crew: Always a pleasure, guys. There's a reason I usually end up spending half the night out there after the tournament ends

Anthony, Sean, Zack: At this point, saturday would be strange if I didn't see you guys, so it's always a pleasure. I'll also see you later at hubbs.

Ramon: Tsk tsk tsk, came unprepared. Don't get me wrong, I always love seeing ya, but two tourney pots could probably buy a preeeeeetty nice comb, just sayin'.

Something_Unique: It was good to finally play you, and by good I mean horrifying. I hope to play you more sometime soon, I've never had much experience fighting Kilik.

Twilight: didn't get a chance to talk to you much and, god damn, you're right, we've never played each other before. Damn, son, we gotta be gettin' on that shit.

Bibulus: You're the man. I need say no more than that

Also, other people who were there: thumbs up

Khent:

I take it the line on the tv was to bad to put the MM's with KDZ up. Thanks for the ones you could put up!

Here goes Unique vs. KDZ in the tournament. Disregard my spaz curse moments and your kids will be fine. lol

^^ Something-Unique...good stuff(to both you guys) ..but one things is for sure about your controller freezing up..well 2, 1.was it a PS3 controller? and 2. if it wasn't charged were you playing on the controller wireless?(without the usb cord plugged in)

wanted to check the vid out anyways after reading your post..but yea most likely if any of those 2 reasons it froze(mainly the 2nd one) IS because the usb cord wasn't plugged in(don't mistake this for missed inputs)..lots of times people hear that said and they don't wanna believe its true only through sheer ignorance(psshhh..the way of the true scrub!!!)and snicker.... luckily there is a cure!!!.. one easy dosage of plug that muhfukin' usb into that shit!

i do this all the time(asides from playing on a lag monitor/tv) i make sure to have it ready to go in casuals/tourney

Back