Kratos pre-release gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
Kratos looks ultra awesome as expected.

Too bad he is just a guest but Namco made him faithful to his self so far. Badass!!!

microgamer

[10] Knight
Jeez, the only thing missing for Kratos to use as a catch phrase is:

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!

Amirite?
He's got the kick at 1:49 of the vid vs Tira. One can only hope.

He looks kinda slow. Will have to wait 'til people actually get their hands on him (and aren't restricted under NDA).

GreatOne1939

I Knew It!!!
He looks like he steps pretty well and above all that he looks like he's going to be a handful for a lot of people. Dampierre on the other hand look like trash. Hopefully it was just because it was someone just learning how to play with him.

PANDA

[13] Hero
I gotta agree with you there... I was expecting a lot more blade action, like a firey 90 hit spinny combo or something.
I was expecting he grow wings and fly super high and crush you with the gauntlets of Zeus or something spectacular.

Batousai

[09] Warrior
He looks like he steps pretty well and above all that he looks like he's going to be a handful for a lot of people. Dampierre on the other hand look like trash. Hopefully it was just because it was someone just learning how to play with him.
I think it is the learning thing w Dampierre. He looks like he's got alot of potential imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.