Kumite in Tennessee: The Revival - Mick & Jio's Farewell

ok thatz cool!
oh and mick letz do a mm for$20...u up for it?
rtd,u 2?

sure, after the tourney tho. cool? it will have to be right after tho because we're going to have a lil fun afterwards.

Jio is not leaving. He doesn't want to be to far from his mother. So he is staying in TN. (Last I know)

If anyone can provide a PS3 for the tournament that would be appreciated. Anyone who does will get the venue fee waived.

tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!

tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!tekken!

Excited?

When u guys getting here?

Well, I'll be coming to this since it's only an hour away. Also, Viz told me I needed to go, even though I'm used to 360 controls.

I do have a question though. Will proper seating be available? I ask because I'm physically handicapped and can't stand for long periods. I've never been to a SC4 event like this, so I wasn't sure...

Well, I'll be coming to this since it's only an hour away. Also, Viz told me I needed to go, even though I'm used to 360 controls.

I do have a question though. Will proper seating be available? I ask because I'm physically handicapped and can't stand for long periods. I've never been to a SC4 event like this, so I wasn't sure...

There are seats for tournament players, but not much else. I'd recommend bringing your own folding chair. If that's not possible we'll see about letting you have your own seat or stool.

Btw, who is Viz?

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Oh, and Viz is RedDjinn on here, or Vizdisdik on Live.

So asta136, you finally made it to the boards eh? Welcome to offline play mang, I'm sure you'll see the benefits :)

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll probably do awful at this tourney for two reasons: I hardly ever play offline, and it's PS3 controller usage. Oh well, it'll be fun though... :)

Well, if someone reads this before the tourney today, if you have a PS3 controller, please bring it if you don't mind me borrowing it for a few matches. :)

Back