[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

if we are going to do it at IGL would there be anybody that could give me a ride? I can give a few dollars for gas money

Let me know if no one can give you a ride by Friday morning.

Updated front page of the thread. Macc posted some upcoming tournaments at SRK, especially an SC5 tournament at Insert Coins at the end of the month.

Thanks Sora. I was about to make a post about the IC SC5 tournament at the end of the month.

Eh? Where did the other post go? Didn't the Hilde player (forgot his name) make a post and said that he wanted to do casuals?

REMINDER: Gemini gathering later. Will be bringing a console -- I'll be there by 7.

I'll be flying in on that Tuesday, the 27th. I'll most likely stay for a week, and will keep you guys posted.

GGs all. Hyped for that IGL tournament next Saturday!

Lots of people getting better, and some people even kicking my ass. Better up my game.

UPDATED front page of thread! Two practice days this week - Thurs at Gem and Fri at IGL. Preparation for IGL tournament this week, and NCR/MLG next week!

Sorry guys, an emergency popped up as I was about to leave. Cannot make it to Gemini tonight.

Wait you have to qualify for the tourny first? Either way I'll go. more EVO practice. And ugh, my Asta is totally trumping my Viola right now.

Hey guys whats up. Me and a couple players might come over to LV mid april for tournies. Anyone wanna get some games in/house/go clubbing?

GGs to all.

Realtaskmaster: Great talking to you in the car. As for gameplay, I want to do a round-by-round with you one of these days after NCR. You're definitely improving, but you're doing stuff that you shouldn't/do not have to do with Pyr.

Paul (I think that's your RL name right?): Great Ivy for someone who just started playing her today. Hope my tips helped. Looking forward to seeing you improve.

IFB: ... Lol. /trollface Seriously though dude, you have to beat me in Marvel to prepare yourself in NCR. I suck, and I know it. The derpiness will only rise from there.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Back