[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

Man Lexia got bent over and raped on the patch changes...... :( will have to see if those 'maintain distance' changes are a plus or a negative.

Leixia's poke game is largely untouched though -- she wasn't hit nearly as hard as natsu for example.

Anyway, on to this week's updates:

• If anyone else wants to set up casuals this week, pm me and I'll update the thread. IFB and I will be going to NCR this weekend. Wish us luck!
  • Insert Coins Tournament next Tuesday, March 27 at 11pm.
  • Return of the Donkamania March 31!
  • SC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (Invitation only) on April 10! The tournament itself might be invite only, but attendance is public. I'm trying to see who from out of state and out of country will be going, so this shit is hype!

Agreed that Natsu got the iron maiden dildo on this one, but that really didn't surprise anyone. Gonna have to test out Lexia once the patch drops tho. Seems she lost some of her guard crush game, but the distancing thing might be an advantage for her.

Got some games in with some San Diego players over the weekend and took 3rd at a local small tournament. Crap ton of Xibas and met a really strong Tira player.

Still in Cali right now and will probably be at NCR this weekend.

Got some games in with some San Diego players over the weekend and took 3rd at a local small tournament. Crap ton of Xibas and met a really strong Tira player.

Still in Cali right now and will probably be at NCR this weekend.

Awesome and gratz! See you there.

For Ted/Rayikin:

So the system changes essentially did 3 things:
·
Patched out QS4G – being able to cancel quick step into guard. Think of this as SC5’s version of Step G. They made it so that you can’t guard out of step any more.
·
Similar to the above, they also changed out backstep in that you cannot guard while in backstep animation. You can still cancel into an attack or sidestep, but otherwise, any hit you take will count as a CH.
·
Patched out fuzzy guard. I think I talked to you about this before where you can keep tapping guard while blocking so that you can jump lows and block highs/mids at the same time.

sup guys. i was talking to filthyrich during final round and he says he wants to do a VIP event for the las vegas community. hmu here or in srk or in facebook or in tekkenzaibatsu or when we see each other either at gemini or at IGL

Not sure why, but can't send you a PM. My addy is 11025 Vallerosa Street. On the south side of town.

Also FYI: Soul Calibur 5 tournament tomorrow night at Insert Coin(s) starting around 1130pm. Just to get it out of the way, I have no idea what the prizes are.

yo! just got home from working out. how late you planning on playing till? anyone else rollin through?

shoot me a text 310-699-6751

yo macc! add me on XBL ....i'll be on XBL if you wanna get some games online. it should 5 bars. I'm feeling hella lazy to leave after my workout hahah

hey yall, I met some of u cool guise at NCR, and I was thinking, why wait on large tourneys to travel and meet great people and players, why not just travel to whats in driving distance and attend local tourneys and meets? so I was wondering when the next local tourney will be that falls on a weekend, im off thursday friday saturdays, so I would love to come down and participate in a tourney that falls on one of those days, and hopefully a weekend where some meets are being hosted as well, looking forward to meeting yall

Back