[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

I'm alive O.o. Finally set up in my new apartment and started playing again. Got a 3rd char in my arsenal (counter picking bitches!). Also I'll be back into marvel with though still do not have my new teams ? / Akuma/ Task and Cap / (coon?!?) / ?

Welcome back IFB so I have finally broke open my SCV again I'm not gonna hassle myself with the shit game that shall not be named and am not trying to unlock my man algol again hahaha any easy as hell ways to unlock him with out going through legendary souls and crap? I want to practice a vortex I seen in a video as well as other stuff because my match up experience against certain character (cough mitsu cough) makes me cry

because I've left a brick on my stick with it on turbo going through arcade and .... no dice shits been running for 24 hours and still no algol.....

Welcome back IFB so I have finally broke open my SCV again I'm not gonna hassle myself with the shit game that shall not be named and am not trying to unlock my man algol again hahaha any easy as hell ways to unlock him with out going through legendary souls and crap? I want to practice a vortex I seen in a video as well as other stuff because my match up experience against certain character (cough mitsu cough) makes me cry

because I've left a brick on my stick with it on turbo going through arcade and .... no dice shits been running for 24 hours and still no algol.....

Finish story mode, beat him in quick battle. Just keep using the search button in QB and you'll find him.

just play quick play and level up and get the "extra" route for arcade mode and beat him there and he is unlocked

What up guys, Sora and Pwnstar told me to post up here. For those that don't know me I'm one of the owners of the Immortal Gamers League (IGL) here in town. I invite you all down today to get some casuals in for Soul Calibur. One problem though, I only have Xbox 360s... If people are able to bring their PS3s with copies of SCV then, by all means, please do so. I at least have ASUS VH236H monitors for the PS3 setups that people bring. At this time I have 12 Xbox 360s all with monitors to go with them so at least we'll still have something. If you are bringing people with you that are not totally in to SCV or just play other fighters as well, we have a wide assortment of other titles for them.

We are located at 5830 Wynn Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89118. There is plenty of parking around the area so it should not be a problem getting a spot. Please let me know via phone call, text, etc soon if people plan on showing up today so I know if I should have the place open today. Hope to see you all there :).

P.S.: I am currently at school and they block Facebook. Can someone please link to the group page and the company page that people can like? Thanks.

-Tha Hindu

What up guys, Sora and Pwnstar told me to post up here. For those that don't know me I'm one of the owners of the Immortal Gamers League (IGL) here in town. I invite you all down today to get some casuals in for Soul Calibur. One problem though, I only have Xbox 360s... If people are able to bring their PS3s with copies of SCV then, by all means, please do so. I at least have ASUS VH236H monitors for the PS3 setups that people bring. At this time I have 12 Xbox 360s all with monitors to go with them so at least we'll still have something. If you are bringing people with you that are not totally in to SCV or just play other fighters as well, we have a wide assortment of other titles for them.

We are located at 5830 Wynn Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89118. There is plenty of parking around the area so it should not be a problem getting a spot. Please let me know via phone call, text, etc soon if people plan on showing up today so I know if I should have the place open today. Hope to see you all there :).

P.S.: I am currently at school and they block Facebook. Can someone please link to the group page and the company page that people can like? Thanks.

-Tha Hindu
Group-
http://www.facebook.com/groups/102674829854875/
Fan Page-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Immortal-Gamers-League/147616232006736

damn.. i wanted to come tonight but I'm performing in PEEPSHOW with Holly Madison. lol

if guys wanna see the show let me know and i'll get a few tickets.

edit. there's 2 shows tonight at PH. one at 8pm and one at 10pm.

so i need you guys first name and your last initial for the vegas vip list i need this by monday afternoon. thats when ill give the list to rich at the cosmo.

just send me a pm of your name either here or on srk or fb or text me at 702-374-9440

also he needs to borrow 1 ps3 that has all the SCV characters. thanks guys.

thanks guys

so i need you guys first name and your last initial for the vegas vip list i need this by monday afternoon. thats when ill give the list to rich at the cosmo.

just send me a pm of your name either here or on srk or fb or text me at 702-374-9440

also he needs to borrow 1 ps3 that has all the SCV characters. thanks guys.

thanks guys

I think only my PS3 qualifies under that category.

I'll text you my name.

good games everybody, glad to have met u all, for having a smaller community, u guys are all really solid, sadly i realized from this trip that 22k allows me to beat people who are more solid than me, probably can look forward to a nerf next patch, next time i come down ill try to be playin a different style or maybe a new character altogether like yoshi thx to rayikin

oh, did you Vegas guys get a taste of the Banes 50/50 machine? Isn't that shit annoying, lol. Throws your defense out the window and makes you play rock, paper, scissors with his balls to the wall Pyrrha.

@banes

i'm glad i was playing well enough to inspire you to try him out. :)

it's not often you find an offensive minded pyraah. i learned alot playing you yesterday bro. i'm glad you and jackie were able to roll through. Great games, bro. i'll hit you up when i come to LA so i can get a feel of the community out there. hit us anytime you roll through again.

@Kray, Jackietran, banes and the others that watched PEEPSHOW-

thanks coming and checkin out the show. i'm glad you guys enjoyed it. next time maybe we can all get faded before and watch KA or some other show that i can get tickets to. hah

oh, did you Vegas guys get a taste of the Banes 50/50 machine? Isn't that shit annoying, lol. Throws your defense out the window and makes you play rock, paper, scissors with his balls to the wall Pyrrha.

shoulda seen my sc2 asty

Back