[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Yo HRD. If i was ever in the SD area, i'd hit you up. But i haven't been there in ages. the invitation extends to you too bro. if you're ever in Vegas. hit me up. There's a pretty good community of players here. it's been a while but i'm sure i can gather a few folks here and there.

Thats good to know. I really appreciate that. Keep my name handy, If you are EVER in SD, You can crash at my pad and play SC all night....LOL. We can jack off, but NO GAY STUFF j/k

HRD

yeah dude, if i can hit the sack.... and crash out there.. that's a win win situation...

no eye contact. no homo lol

Wish i could but im locked in with recent events and my job :/ If you head out here tho we can get a few people.

Holy jesus. I got stomped by Soraky. It was bad. Every time it got to 5th round I'd get hosed. I think I'm also going to pick up being a pad Ivy after this. I'm fuckin up too much and my sticks issues are not that consistent to always be the case. I'm mostly getting wrecked trying to step, I wind up ducking or some other unintended motion and become a free CH and I do step much more accurately on pad. It might also open me up to iCS again since i wont audibly telegraph. Yeah I think I'll save my stick for 2D fighters and go back to pad. It's just too good for movement.

Sora you need to come back to the Bay and get back caliburing it up with the bay area crew. Bring IFB along also, we'd give him the normal bay area welcome lol.

Chris, you don't need cannon fodder like me over there. I'm trying to live a Manta-free life here lol.

Think im gonna stay with my stick. This new TE I got feels waaaay better. I can tell what inputs are my fault now and not the stick. I got some rough spots in my inputs to assess now :/

IFB, you forgot to mention that you got your ass beat by me too! you must really like punishment haha jp jp jp. But i'm sure i'd get my ass beat by sora too. it's soooo weird that on an xbox controller i can do anything but 236/214 type of inputs. and on the ps3 controller anything but iMCF lol maybe i should stop relying on iMCF.

I doubt I'd beat your ass - honestly, I have the most predictable pattern. Ask Krayzie.

At any rate, I still need to play you (and IFB again). Let's meet up this week!

Yeah i gotta work on a lot. Ive been playing too many different games lately. I need to spend a day where i just do nothing but clean up my movement inputs. I feel Ill be a lot stronger if i stop doing so much play error with step. I wind up doing my attacks too early resulting in a whiff or making a double tap , canceling my step into an 8way.

anytime this monday-wednesday. let me know. i have a gig on sunday or else i'd try to get together on sunday. lemme know if this works out. HOLLA

I'll try. I need the practice. I gotta lotta stuff I want to work on, mainly movement and punishing (I let you guys get away with so much unsafe shit. That ends now! MOAR SW 6B8K! >_<)

BTW a new competitive arcade is opening this spring!!! It's going to be a coin AND console arcade called "Insert Coin(s)". It's doing tournaments for SSF4 and MvC3 and provides SANWA and Semietsu parts on modern fight cabinets. They're also going to provide top notch peripherals like TE sticks for the consoles. Has a dance floor, video game DJ, and a bar. Place looks sick as hell and is located at Fremont Street.

We can see if maybe we can build a Vegas Soul Calibur scene off this. This isn't a shit arcade like the ones we have out here, this is a tourny arcade waiting to take off. So I'm gonna really try to sell this place and see if I can get SCV a new home with some SCIV competition. Back me up on this when it starts!

Link: http://insertcoinslv.com/

Mark your calendars!! THIS SUNDAY Me, REVAS, Koichi, and Sora are meeting at my house after 5pm. Time to get practicing again lol

Sunday, sunday, sunday. Hyyyppe.

IFB: Can you bring an extra stick? If not, then I'll bring my controller.

Update: I'm still in SF as of today. I have an important meeting to get to around noon at Sun: will most likely fly out later on in the afternoon and arrive at my place around 7. I'll have to catch up at any rate.

Apologies, will try to be as early as possible.

Back