[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

where's it at?? .. and from 6pm till when??.. i have somewhere to be around 9ish.. :(

5830 Wynn Rd Las Vegas, 89118

Casuals start at 4:30, tournament at 6. How long -- depends on the # of people who show. But this seems to be a pretty hype tournament.

maybe i'll show up for casuals :) i've got a few hours to spare. see yall there.. it's only 10 mins from me lol i have no excuse!!

Yeah sooo...Imma get workin on a main quick...I'm not an Asta player. Kills me everytime i do a good block or evasion and have to feel sad i can't really punish it and I'm way too predictable on my mix ups with him.

Characters checking out now: Viola and Natsu...and Ivy

Elysium is too godlike, random is god tier.

Good shit tonight, made this account as soon as I got home. Got some Leixia match up knowledge to work on.

Trained with Josh yesterday -- the guy is like a sponge. He has a decent Voldo now, and that's just from fighting me for about 2 hours.

Scary.

PS. I'm going to Ted's (Rayikin's) this Thursday. If anyone wants to show, let me/him know.

Couldn't make that, sorry. My job is hammering me right now and I can't afford to stay up that late. =/

Going to Ted's/Rayikin's tomorrow (Thursday). Ted, what time do you want me/people to show up?

And can you pm me your address please?

koo! if people could show up after 430 that'd be good. if anyone is coming PM me and i'll send you my address.

ty sora for hat video i now have a decent grasp on patroklos because ive been taking a different approach to everything in fights and 1K is gdlk and also his non meter whoring guard impact Neut A+B is good

just curious for someone who has the guide how safe is maxis 6 A+B BE and non BE

Looking to get some LIVE matches in from Vegas locals, any1 up for any?

Lol, just saw this go up as you posted it.

I'm assuming by LIVE, you mean XBL? If so, Arkyheart, Rayikin and IFB would be your contacts.

I'd also encourage you to come out to our local offline gatherings too. Want to see more faces. We meet multiple times per week, most likely Tuesday and Friday at IGL (address at the first post of this page) and Gemini arcade respectively.

PS. Actually, can someone start a new thread with this info in the first post? I'll start it tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it by then.

thursday friday are Gemini tuesday and every other day are IGL

but yeah I could use more smart players on LIVE to play with since i cant make all gatherings due to travels and work

My gamertag on XBL is ArykheartX

hey top. are you Rice151? i added you on LIVE if you wanna get some games in. i like the LIVE netcode better.. seems to run smoother on XBL.

Back