[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

bro... i was SUPPOSED to go cliff jumpin with a few of my girlfriends. and told them I already made a commitment. Believe me.. Pussy> SC4 ANY AND EVERYDAY.... but i'm a man of my word. my word is my priority.

I didn't go as far as Ray....but I found a way to make the wife happy on memorial day, work out, AND play soul calibur for 3 hours. She still wasn't completely happy with losing me to SC for the second half of the day but I made the sacrifice....

Ray, soon you will find that balance means pussy and SC for all....
In time...in time.

You had a nice controlled Maxi man, I was used to just waiting for the GIs with him. I did see some inexperince with cass when I fought with her, but that could mean your leaving to many openings to find out about my offense. Get your non-stop strings with some flare here and there and my offense should never see the light of day. Risk a few getting GI'd here and there, its well worth it for Maxi's nice setups.

Right now i just kinda wanna drop it. I figure i can just put this behind me and hopefully clear up my "elitist" rep when i show up.

Might be hard after you implied these guys have no lives and your time is more important than theirs.

Watched the vids. All really good. Seems like Koichi missed a lot of free damage though. I only dabble in astaroth so my input may be off but, all those CH 6B's should be followed up by 2B+K A+B. You kept using slow moves that weren't guaranteed and whiffed. Also those 22_88B's could've been big damage 22_88B6 set ups for titan bomb or 22_88K, 22_88B. Not sure if all those UB Yoshi moves coulda been air grabbed though with A+G. Saw a few opportunities, but hard to react to. Still a great astaroth. You mighta been goin for tech traps and mind game tho.

It was casual. I wasn't out for blood. I don't even like to use 6K, except in certain situations, and those were all bad situations.

Trying to air grab (or jump grab even) yoshis UB is easier said than done. Ray usually doesnt do them with you just standing there facing him. He does them when you roll, or when you are knocked down near a wall. The ones there I tried to bullrush under it, but got no buffer from my arcade stick, and they just turned out to be 6K. Asta doesnt step yoshis UBs very well either.

On a random note... Evo early registration ends on the 31st. Any las vegas local SC fan should join up, don't know how much longer Evo will be hosted here....but since it's literally in our backyard (points at Ray) why the hell not. Early registration is done here http://evo2k.com/?page_id=272 . Or...you can pay an extra $20 for the normal registration after 31st.

On a random note... Evo early registration ends on the 31st. Any las vegas local SC fan should join up, don't know how much longer Evo will be hosted here....but since it's literally in our backyard (points at Ray) why the hell not. Early registration is done here http://evo2k.com/?page_id=272 . Or...you can pay an extra $20 for the normal registration after 31st.

Can you just pay to get in at the door or no?

lol, nearly flaked on paying in time >_<. Just confirmed and bought my entry.

if im "that maxi player" i still stand by it. i told u what i thought of your online ivy, pure and simple. u took that in and responded with " shit u aint seen nothing yet, u couldnt handle my offline ivy" which evolved into the certain vibe i get from you. basically ill hype anybody up about anything but at the end of the day its all in fun. now if u took offense to that, basically im not gonna apoligize.
i talked shit to TD, and he gave me the biggest ass whooping in madden i ever had. thats what i like to see.

but when u said something along the lines of "u should see my offline setups or w/e" it intrigued me. so on 3 past occasions i was looking forward to playing against you, then flaked. i take it as a pretty disrespectful gesture when ppl do that. but like TD said im not an angry or one of those pro players. i just like to play and like to play u at your best. (im sure if me and TD wasnt talking ish and hyping it up, it wouldnt have been as fun and he wouldnt have been that much better.)

TL: DR version, i dont like when ppl flake. i was looking forward to playing against you.

Yeah, Revas is right, pay now. $50 venue fee is just crazy. Ive been to 2 evos and they werent THAT much. But were not even traveling, so we get off easy.

Might be hard after you implied these guys have no lives and your time is more important than theirs.

I've played IvyFanBoy online several times and Rayikin offline even more and yeah.. you should go play him in person Ivy! Playing real players offline is like waking up from that bad dream that's online play.

Well i plan to make the next meet that i claim ill be at. I'll keep checking back and 1st spot i see that i can go to ill be there. I can only access the HD cameras mon-sat tho so i need prior warning to pick them up (I also need to learn how to use them >_< )

Were talking about doing an every monday night thing until evo at least. That seems to be the day that the most people have time, especially Ray, cause he has the house with the best location. Anyone wants to throw anything together outside this, go right ahead.

yeah. mondays are coo. that's what we've all agreed would be best.... but, with that said, i'd like at least 2-3 days notice if you're not gonna show.... i feel that that's only fair since i'm devoting my time and house in preperation to people coming. i don't mind if you don't show, i understand that things come up. i'm pretty sure we'd all want that same courtesy if one of you were hosting. see yall monday.

shit i have work 5:30-10:30 the next 4 mondays. hmmm you guys do any sundays? Thats my free day each week and when you guys (still need to confirm incase somethin up that week).

Got to play nobli again tonight. Taken 2 weeks of SC4 was a mistake. Even though i won i was really sloppy...only CS i landed was a 6, iCS...which usually means i got lucky they didnt avoid it. My poke game is still good thankfully (only reason i won, games were almost all close). Missed half my crotch stomps and a few vital WP 66A+B guarantees (cant tell if thats me being rusty or net code dropping it). :( I needs teh practice, damn TF2 for distracting me.

Wish i could've recorded all those glitches, that was weird, especially the one where the camera stayed completely zoomed out for a few seconds.

shit guys,

I won't be able to attend any of your gatherings anymore (only on Fundays); I must return to my home planet! *gets beamed away forever*

I MIGHT...key word MIGHT be able to arrange sunday meets at my house every now and then. I gotta check some stuff first. I'll keep you posted (and no i REALLY wont flake if im host).

I only have a 4:3 TV tho. I normally play on my 16:10 monitor upstairs but not sure i want X amount of men sardined in a room for a 22"screen.

Probably be a few weeks before i can get back to this idea. Finals is coming up.

Back