Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

A try to cover the classic three roles (warrior-rogue-wizard), as for the nationality contest still have to chose wich one use as official one

Rogarth
Class: Mercenary
Alignment: Good/Neutral
soulcalibur12.png

Degas
Class: Assassin
Alignment: where are teh money$ :D
soulcalibur49.png

Zarovian
Class: Dark Magician/Summoner
Alignment: Evil
soulcalibur19.png

ps: the magician necklace idea is stealed from Matty's Pride :D

A try to cover the classic three roles (warrior-rogue-wizard), as for the nationality contest still have to chose wich one use as official one

Rogarth
Class: Mercenary
Alignment: Good/Neutral
soulcalibur12.png

Degas
Class: Assassin
Alignment: where are teh money$ :D
soulcalibur49.png

Zarovian
Class: Dark Magician/Summoner
Alignment: Evil
soulcalibur19.png

ps: the magician necklace idea is stealed from Matty's Pride :D

Dear god where is the the freaking love button, at a push I'd choose Degas, but they are all amazing!

I like the wizard, but I love that Scottish warrior. Although I'm not too fond of the hero's thingy on the shoulder.

Suprisingly it doesn't look too bad ingame! not perfect but witht the way Viola moves her hands it looks like shes twirling the staff. All that aside I don't really think it should matter that much for the purpose of the contest.
Fair enough, not sure if I'd allow myself to try something like that though :<

Rogarth,
2060390-i_like_it.jpg
very cool. It's sad he has the face of that guy who teaches you how to fight...then dies in a heroic epic way to allow you and the rest of the party scape.

Zarovian, Speech about how he is gonna bring peace to the world by destroying this universe. "Rogue uses poison....Poison doesn't affect Zarovian" "Wizard uses Meteo...Zarovian uses mirror" "Warriors uses attack...but th attack doesn't reach Zarovian" "Zarovian uses enormous black and purple ball...all party HP is reduced to 1". I swear I can already see it.

Degas, is not that I don't like him, but isn't as cool as the other two.

Thats what I was thinking... if I were Gatsu I would go with Zarovian. That is easily the most original CAS I've seen in a while.

It really is. Not to say the others aren't awesome, but originality... yeah. I like Zarovian. If Gatsu can do this, can't everyone? I really want to see if people would like my mage more than my rogue... But then I don't want to abuse the rules...

Thing is, of them i probably prefer Degas (it's even the begin of my surname :D) but i know people like flashy stuff, so Zarovian is the marketable guy

-A or B?
-I don't know, i'm unsure
-B got dark evil demonic magic powah. And a black demon wolf with purple fire. And flashy stuff.
-B

:D

Ok, for LeBello: Zarovian official entry :D

It really is. Not to say the others aren't awesome, but originality... yeah. I like Zarovian. If Gatsu can do this, can't everyone? I really want to see if people would like my mage more than my rogue... But then I don't want to abuse the rules...

I belive the rules only state that you have one official entry... if you want to make another character to replace it, I'm sure that's well within the rules.

It's just funny. "Battle nun", that's got to be the most ironic thing I've ever read. It's actually a very good creation though.

Thanks... Nuns are scary. I had no problem taking the leap from yardstick to sword (or in this case, orb of light). some of those bitches (pardon... brides of Christ) are just psychotic. I appreciate the complement. (^_^)

My turn! So here's my mage, my necromancer to be exact. Sorry for the bad quality pics! He doesn't have a real background story, he's just a random necromancer.
I used a black-green color pattern (yet it's not very visible on the pictures, or maybe I don't see it well since I'm color blind) and his pants are blood-soaked ^^

DAT FACEBURN.

@Gatsu: This is Scyle's theme, not mine. =|;}D Also, the Eurovision contest ended already... =P

Ohhhhh... Okay

Kade
kade-1-png.19017

Around him is a magic "octogram" which assists him in coctrolling his magical powers
kade-10-png.19016
kade-9-png.19015
kade-8-png.19014

NAME: Kade
RACE: Humanoid- "Arcadian"
CLASS: (White) Mage
WEAPON: Magic (Viola)
FIGHTING STYLE: "Shining Pictogram"
WEAPON OF CHOICE: "Immaculate Octogram"- Magic
SUMMARY:
The crown prince of Arcadia. At his birth, Arcadia had defeated a powerful demon, but before it died it tried to take over Kade as he was being born to use his body as a vessel. While the demon is harbored within him, the great Arcadian sages placed a seal on Kade that would prevent the demon's influence from completely overtaking him. The magic used to subdue the demon also happened to enhance Kade's magical abilites as he grew. Kade's magical prowess had exceeded far past anyone regular magic practioner of his age. He mostly practiced defensive and healing magics, but could easily handle a battle as well. He was rarely allowed to practiced magic as the royal family thought it dangerous, beacuse of the demon inside of him. Kade wisehed to use his abilities to help the less fortunate, but was not allowed to leave the palace. On his twentieth birthday, many nobles had heard that the seal on Kade was not everlasting and would soon be broken by the demon. Many simply wished to kill Kade, which would in turn kill the demon, as the great sages were no longer alive to replace the seal. Kade was the king and queen's only child, but they could not stop the uprising of citizens that wanted to kill him. Kade disguised himself and fled. He used this oppurtunity to travel the land by helping and curing people with his magic. He bacme know as the White Sage, acharacter of folklore. He wished to do as much good as he could while on a spirutual journey to find a way to either reseal the demon, or kill himself. In whatever story, Kade would join the party, and then there would be a side story that would involve you having to fight him as the demon. :D

MORE PICS
kade-7-png.19013
kade-6-png.19012
kade-5-png.19011

His main colors are white and light blue, but the red accents represent the demon inide him.
kade-4-png.19010

He is masked beacuse he is kind of a fugitive...
kade-3-png.19009

The blue line is the seal that restrains the demon inside of him
kade-2-png.19008
In actuality, these are the final pics; I fiddled around more. Evaluate these please.
Kade (11).png
Kade (14).png
Kade (13).png
Kade (12).png

And just for lulz, bonus costumes!

Possessed by the demon
KadeX.png

KadeX (1).png
KadeX (2).png
KadeX (3).png

And aftermath of possession

KadeY.png
KadeY (1).png

And hell, take a look at my doodles while we're at it!
Kade-ref (2).JPGKade-ref (3).JPGKade-ref (4).JPG
Soooo... Amir the rogue, or Kade the mage?

Attachments

• Kade (2).png
    Kade (2).png
    855.1 KB · Views: 223
  • Kade (3).png
    Kade (3).png
    353.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Kade (4).png
    Kade (4).png
    391.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Kade (5).png
    Kade (5).png