Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

It's just funny. "Battle nun", that's got to be the most ironic thing I've ever read. It's actually a very good creation though.

What I like about Battle Nuns, there is an actual class in the newest Fire Emblem game called Battle Nun! (well Battle "Sister"), 'cept they fight with huge-ass axes.

Okay now Yoshiarolll the input is appreciated but 1. Try to keep all entries to a single post to minimize confusion and 2. It is up to you to choose one. Make sure the one you want to enter is clear my good man. Don't need any mix ups. ^^

Okay now Yoshiarolll the input is appreciated but 1. Try to keep all entries to a single post to minimize confusion and 2. It is up to you to choose one. Make sure the one you want to enter is clear my good man. Don't need any mix ups. ^^

Understood sir, I agree that post was very messy. And... yeah I'm still thinking of which one I prefer... or which one is perceived cooler! :D

I think I'm shelving my Elf even though I love her.
Here's my undead demon knight: Lord (Caschele) Valieretro

baEv1.jpg

RPiDm.jpg

Background and extra pictures:
Biography:
Before his death, Lord Valieretro had conquered and controlled all of the Orroric Empire. He was a battlemage or a knight who knew a few offensive and defensive spells. He was the most feared in his land, if not the whole world.
Of course that is until he died. The nameless hero killed him after everyone particularly begged him to save the world. Valieretro, or what remained of him, was a very proud person. He couldn't simply accept his death, he searched everywhere for a method to return to avenge himself. Not only did he find a way to return, but he also learned the basics of necromancy and demon magic, making him even a scarier person than before his death.

gKjVc.jpg

6ZHj7.jpg

Weapons and skills:
Valieretro has affinity for axe shaped weapons whether it's a pair of battleaxes, a giant axe or a halberd. He also has weapon enchanting skills that not only makes his weapons stronger but can also make the weapons ignite on contact or even burst in flames.
He also has demon powers which he earned when he stepped into the realm of the dead. He gained flying (growing wings) and fire breathing. He also gained necromantic abilities in the form of demon magic, a purpley-black aura which can control the dead, summon ghosts or be used as extra formless numberless limbs.

5mtN9.jpg

Aspq5.jpg

ktYle.jpg

I'm digging it all guys. Le Bello, are you not impressed?! And now let me introduce my character;

I will note I do not have any real details for him which I may leave up to you guys to decide his name and class. I was definitely going for evil here. His left arm I call the "Nether-Arm" and I used two devil tails to signify that he can produce long tendrils from it. (inb4 hentai jokes) His eyes I aped a character of mine's style and made them red with white irises, giving him a darker shade around the eyes so they almost look like Omega Pyrrha's eyes. I wanted to give him an appropriate style and I thought the Nightmare style was a little cheesy on account of the big sword but eh, the corruption of Soul Edge was too good to pass up. Large red eye in the middle of his chest for undetermined powers, blah blah blibbity bazinga~

****AGAIN, HE IS NOT FOR VOTING, MERELY FOR FUN****

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_86.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_86.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 332
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_83.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_83.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 283
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_84.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_84.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 328
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_85.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_85.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 363
i vote for Matty's Magdalena.
Here is my entry in the rogue department, copy/paste magic ;o)
Ronin Mitsu at age 60...still kicking

epqgjt.jpg

o5duet.jpg

w8401i.jpg

25saed5.jpg

34t8u41.jpg

wjc7j5.jpg

Design notes :

-I tried to avoid the usual samurai haircut to give it a more gritty look
-The dagger used all three special equ slots but then it looks like a dagger, with patterns and gradients to give it a more realistic look and shine
-The tattoos are positioned to stage a mythic battle between a god and a dragon, and the tribal tattoo was preferred over the sticker 88 to give the blood gush a more stylistic aspect (like on Japanese estamps). Of couse, that kind of details is hard to notice in-game on any of the stances, so I did it for my own pleasure (and the viewers’ ;o)
-I experimented a lot of things on this one, I did white chest hair with raccoon tail, earrings on the chin, moustache add-ons with horns, but in the end I preferred to perfect the dagger accessory, and it looks great in-game.

I think people should stop "voting"... Or else Le Bello is gonna come strolling in here in that delightfully threating way to tell everyone it's not voting time yet... (<_<) ( >_>).

BTW Vilarcane, neat oldy Mitsu! But I'm not voting anything yet!~ :D

Vilarcane that's good but if I could suggest just two things:
1. Darken the grey of his brow and beard. For some reason these are always lighter in color so it throws off the balance.
2. Give us a full body. I want to see it all together!

IOr else Le Bello is gonna come strolling in here in that delightfully threating way to tell everyone it's not voting time yet... (<_<) ( >_>).

This is the best description of anything I've read in a while. I thank you.

BUT, Scyle is in charge of this whole theme, so any enforcement is on his head.

BTW Vil, I already told you this looks great in-game anyway, but I must ask if you were aware of how your Dragon v God stickerwork (the best stickerwork I've seen btw) could go someway to represent Mitsurugi's actual storyline, albeit with Mitsu losing?

Wow, there are so many amazing characters already on display; my creations feel quite small compared to all you talented people. That won't stop me from throwing my hat into the game though.

I play a lot of pen & paper roleplaying games (like Dungeons & Dragons, but seldom actually Dungeons & Dragons), and thus I have quite a few CAS characters that I've commanded with dice before thrusting them into this tale of souls and swords. One such character is a war mage, my avatar in a game called Exalted.

Dominic Skybreaker
War Mage​
DomCard.png
With Dominic's design, I went for a less-is-more approach, partially because I couldn't make the complexities that I wanted, and also because I feel simplicity suits him. I'm proud of his detail work, from the gauntlets to the scar beneath his eye patch. The characters on his coat say "tiger" and "army," respectively.​
Images
Dom1.png
Dom2.png
Dom3.png
Dom4.png
Character Flavor Text and Biography
The battle was a lost cause. The army of inhuman soldiers kept advancing in endless waves, even into the twilight hours, and if reinforcements didn’t arrive soon, the day, the land, and the lives of all the defending soldiers would be lost.

As his foe erupted into a mass of light above him, Riggs looked up into the face of the demon that was to be his executioner; it wore a gleeful sneer as it raised its axe to deliver the fell blow. Wait; demons don’t glow.

Riggs had not the time to wonder what had just occurred as he took advantage of the beast’s stun and thrust his sword into its gut. Climbing to his feet, the soldier again saw the battlefield light up for a heartbeat’s length before the leading row of enemy soldiers were thrust back from their foes, many crying out in pain.

“Looks like the cavalry’s here!” The unit captain cried. The younger soldier risked a quick glance behind him, as the enemy forces were too busy with being on fire to attack. There were no supporting units riding down from the hills, but rather a single man that stood on the crest.

The man was a bright spot in the darkening landscape. His long-coat was white, restrained by his armor from billowing away from the force generated by the speed at which he spun a weapon in all directions around his body. When a bolt of lightning came down from the clouds above, it struck the man-no, he hadn’t been struck, he had caught the bolt on the end of his weapon.

Still spinning the polearm, he made a complex pattern with the trailing light, symbols that even a child could identify as magical in nature. Riggs heard more demonic screams, and when he turned back to the battle he saw that a great chasm had opened up in front of him, sending a large portion of the enemy’s still-burning forces into the dark abyss.

Riggs cracked a smile for the first time that day. It would seem that not all hope was lost.
-----------​
When Dominic Skybreaker was Chosen at the age of 10-several years before most-he knew even then that much would be expected of him. Thus, when he demonstrated a knack for destructive sorcery, everyone could see that battle magic was his calling. But for Dominic, knowing a grimoire’s worth of anti-personnel spells wouldn’t be sufficient. No, he wasn’t destined to be much more than a mere unit mage. He would spend his time studying tactics, and he would learn magic that utilized the battlefield to his advantage. This pursuit has served him well, and the war mage is now a seasoned general in the Empire’s army. He has survived personal combat in the countless skirmishes throughout the lands, thanks to his skill with a staff, and he is one with his weapon, utilizing it in his spellcasting. Though he’s felt the sting of defeat, Skybreaker is known to the entire army as a force that can crush foes in short order and sever the strings of Fate on the battlefield.​
I like to write.​
Armor Broken
Dom7.png
"You broke my coat? That's okay; I still look great."​
More Images
Dom5.png
"Please tell me that mages just like to hang out in summoning circles..."​
Dom6.png
"Oh sh-"​
I feel weird using the thunder drums in almost the exact same manner as YosharioIII, even though I just did them this morning before seeing his post. The patterns are actually different, even if the colors are similar. Twisted minds think alike I guess. And for the record, I'd never use the thunder god drums on a real character, I just added them for the effect here.​
So that's my battle mage. If you speak Exalted and are curious, he's a First Age Twilight Caste combat sorcerer with about 35 spells, including the those of the Solar Circle. Essence 6, last time I played him.​

@IamSub0, the character is looking solid but the main thing I want to comment on here is the IMMACULATE detail in his description. Excellent!

Also, I feel I've played you before. .~.

Vilarcane that's good but if I could suggest just two things:
1. Darken the grey of his brow and beard. For some reason these are always lighter in color so it throws off the balance.
2. Give us a full body. I want to see it all together!

1. Nope, it is perfect
23sahz7.jpg

2.Sure
1j5jkx.jpg

3. This one is for Le Bello, notice anything ? (wink)
28hlxzt.jpg

Throwing in my mage Mandraxia for good measure :

2cpt47p.jpg

bhn574.jpg

2jca9on.jpg

It sure is sexier than Gatsu's shemale, want some proof ;o) :
6e3e61.jpg

dohoho !

Back