Le Bello's Challenging Create-A-Soul Challenge Contest!

Been working on my entry's story.
Not much design yet.
The most crucial thing for a super hero is story, as comics teach us this.
So far, so good.

Been working on my entry's story.
Not much design yet.
The most crucial thing for a super hero is story, as comics teach us this.
So far, so good.
Hey, that's unfair. This is a CAS forum not a story forum! << terrible story writer :<

Hey, that's unfair. This is a CAS forum not a story forum! << terrible story writer :<

Lol well, I can't stomach the thought of a superhero without a story.
Superheroes are quite a big deal to me.
But you'll love this guy. :D

Lol well, I can't stomach the thought of a superhero without a story.
Superheroes are quite a big deal to me.
But you'll love this guy. :D
I tired to give The Beetle a story, it went like this:
His friend gets killed > He gets super depressed > He sees a crippled beetle fighting a bunch of ants that are trying to feast on it > He becomes a police officer during the day and The Beetle during the night. The End.​
After that I decided was better off without a story :P

I tired to give The Beetle a story, it went like this:
His friend gets killed > He gets super depressed > He sees a crippled beetle fighting a bunch of ants that are trying to feast on it > He becomes a police officer during the day and The Beetle during the night. The End.​
After that I decided was better off without a story :P

Oh you poor thing! xD
My superhero isn't normal looking, like no superhero outfit.
Because you see, most superhero's have outfits, but the whole spandex and tights are meant to show off muscle or sexual reference, so each form of superhero outfit is meant for a certain thing.
My guy is a superhero that's a metal musician, and plays concerts to save the world, so his superhero outfit will be a heavy metal band outfit, with a few superhero twists to the design.

Le Bello. I may be blind, but what is our entry period? I did not see it on the front page. The only reason I ask is because I want to wait as long as possible for the next DLC to come out before I present. Hopefully the parts I need will be there.

Le Bello. I may be blind, but what is our entry period? I did not see it on the front page. The only reason I ask is because I want to wait as long as possible for the next DLC to come out before I present. Hopefully the parts I need will be there.

There isn't one presently, but it'd be well after the 10th, so fret not! Le Bello is a friend to DLC downloaders.

There isn't one presently, but it'd be well after the 10th, so fret not! Le Bello is a friend to DLC downloaders.

Yeah I'm waiting also.
I am hoping for a new customization tool that may help me make a guitar.
Guitars are possible but oh they don't look that good.

Hmmm despite adoring all things superhero its not really my design aesthetic so I wil admit this isn't my best design.
My entry is a rendition on my oldest character that I created when I was 13 or 14. She is more a anti-hero with a dark nature but a hero non the less

Maigen Craft AKA Shade
2lm78dw.png

Maigen had what her parents thought to be many imaginary friends at an early age, but as it contiued into her teen years her parents grew worried and took her to many doctors and psychiatrists. As a result she spent most of her teen years in a mental institution belived to be suffering from schizophrenia when infact she was talking to ghosts!
9i7705.png

Shade is a paranormal psychic with abilitie to communicate and controll ghosts, spirits ad spectors, her abilities are varied and range from controlling the powers of a poltergeist, summoning all kinds spectral weapons of warriors past to summoning armies of ghosts and causing terrifying supernatural images. Basicly any ghost film you've seen or book you've read she can do it ;)
34hz2fd.png

I also included an image of her in her everyday look as Maigen Croft wheres she works as a psychiatrist
358bfxv.png

here is an image of where she comes from
339ov1x.jpg

Hmm.... It appears that my suspicions regarding your magnificent artistry are right on the money so far. Seeing the results in threads like this one are even more so....

In any case, I DO like your latest character design. Keep it up! ^_^

...Also, I'd like to apologize for not showing up during the last few weeks. I nearly died in the hospital, you see (having BOTH Asthma and Diabetes really screws up your life, man. No joke...!). :(

Well, here's my entry: Re-Volt

iblWMQZZPEfA8o.png

He was formerly a government scientist commissioned to create a new energy source. He soon discovers, however, that secret factions within the government plan to weaponize his invention for war. Not wanting his life's work used for killing, he steals the prototype. Now he must blow open this conspiracy while avoiding assassination. For his protection, he merges the prototype generator with his right arm. With his new arm he can easily destroy anything with one punch. This power is also his weakness as he is otherwise helpless if his arm is restrained or destroyed. His special watch on his left hand acts as an energy gauge to see if he needs recharging.
I tried to incorporate his nerdiness with his new-found strength into a silver-age superhero. I that's why i used 70's brown and bell-bottoms.

Alas. I was hoping for the school uniforms this time around (I have a Power Ranger/Senti team based on the idea of a team of catholic school girls that would have been perfect for this challange). I'll have to see if I can come up with something different that will be just as good.

DLC sucked.
I didn't get the Tekken DLC, didn't haven enough in my account to get all three packs.
But I'll see if I can learn any more new tricks with these clothes before I make my entry.

This contest will continue not having an official end date, due to me moving and not knowing when the internet will return. Suffice to say it will be open quite a while, which is both a blessing and a curse.

This contest will continue not having an official end date, due to me moving and not knowing when the internet will return. Suffice to say it will be open quite a while, which is both a blessing and a curse.
Until next week's DLC :P?

Until next week's DLC :P?

Most likely yeah. Officially I should be moving in this Sunday, but then it'll be upto a month before the internet happens, so it's likely there'll be a few more packs released by then, but once I'm back up, there'll be a relatively small deadline.

here is my entry inspired by the atmosphere and the setting of batman arkham city

Red Magpie

ghkJ7.jpg

Qmoir.jpg

cKWuh.jpg

She is a skilled hand to hand combatant, specialized also in the use of many firearms such as pistols, sniper rifles, machine guns, etc. she also use an high tech bow to kill enemies silently from distance. As you can see she got an eye patch that hide her meta-human power: a remote view (just like the byakugan from naruto)
Her alignment is neutral due the fact that she is a mercenary

Back