Left4Dead(me, not the game) recreations, SC5

More updates ;D But just a few...
I'm very busy playing Army of Two and SF X Tekken XD

.Minor update on Jade
.Added Jago(he is very tiny .-. KI Wiki says he's got only 1,50m .-.)

Next characters : Tusk, Fulgore, Alfred, Dark Magician Girl, Kim-wu(KI)

Btw, tried those feathers on sub zero helmet... didnt work =p

Updated again!!!

New stuff and bonuses

NEW STUFF
.Added Gilgamesh from FF8
.Added Samurai Vader (inspired by an image I found on google)
.Added classic costume from Soul Blade/Edge to Siegfried

BONUS - MY FAILS(will stay until next update)
.Failed FF4 Gilgamesh
.Failed MvC2 Abyss

Hope you like it! Any ideas to make any of them look better are welcome!!!
Next Characters : Raziel (Soul Reaver), Tusk, Fulgore, Alfred, Dark Magician Girl, Kim-wu(KI)

What the hell is my thread doing in the third page XD

UPDATED AGAIN!! Check first post!

NEW STUFF
. Added a not so good human Raziel
. Added Raziel
. Added female Assassin(inspired in Assassins Creed), there's a little surprise in this one...
. Added more portraits photos for ten last characters

Next Characters : Dark Magician Girl, Fulgore, Tusk, Kim-wu, Scorpion and New Scorpion from MK (not based on games, it'll be a whole new concept, I'm allready working on him)

PS: I had to remove some screenshots, the limit of images was reached (20)
But the link to their images are still there

I am extremely happy to see some Raziel designs, but yours seem off. Raziel was never that... meaty. Vampire Raziel was just a reasonably fit guy, not a linebacker. Likewise wraith Raziel was an emaciated double corpse. Your vampire Raziel looks fantastic aside from the meatiness and the face. I don't know if there are any better alternatives for the face, but it would be worth checking to see if there is any way to make him look more like a vampire David Bowie.

Wraith Raziel is also a good start, but he is still to healthy looking. Raziel was a bag of bones, so I'd like to see you try to make him scrawny with disproportionate Popeye forearms. I would also suggest replacing the white banana hammock with the rubber unitard. That way you could maintain the general nakedness of the character and use basic pattern 15 to add texture to his skin. Finally you need to add halo accessories to recreate Raziel's glowing white eyes. He will look at least twice as badass with his full glowyness.

I'm sorry if I sound a little critical, but I love the Legacy of Kain series and I want to see its characters represented as accurately as possible. You have a good start here, and with a little work you could have two fantastic Raziels.

Man, my Wraith Raziel is the thinner it can gets XD his "heathyness" bothered me too, but there's nothing I could do to make him look like a "emaciated double corpse"
I'll see what I can do about the other things you told me, if it works I'll make sure to post here.

I based Vampire Raziel in this action figureIs he really looking that big??? I'll see what I can do about XD

EDIT : Found a better face for vampire Raziel(I'll post in next update with some more new characters), and tuned down his muscles.

About wraith Raziel, rubber unitard with basic pattern 15 does NOT work, it removes all the "naked" feeling, and makes him very.. plain =p
Any more ideas?

I liked both of Raziel's forms
I've tried to create the zombie Raziel but couldn't made him into anything that satisfied me, I post mine after, but your Raziel its better than mine
But whos is really cool is Kain!!!! Kain rules
It's a shame this series does not have continued on the PS3, I have played all of them and I loved

Man, my Wraith Raziel is the thinner it can gets XD his "heathyness" bothered me too, but there's nothing I could do to make him look like a "emaciated double corpse"
I'll see what I can do about the other things you told me, if it works I'll make sure to post here.

I based Vampire Raziel in this action figureIs he really looking that big??? I'll see what I can do about XD

EDIT : Found a better face for vampire Raziel(I'll post in next update with some more new characters), and tuned down his muscles.

About wraith Raziel, rubber unitard with basic pattern 15 does NOT work, it removes all the "naked" feeling, and makes him very.. plain =p
Any more ideas?
I'm sorry that the unitard idea didn't work. I'll play around with it and see if I can find a pattern and sticker combo that adequately resembles Raziel's skin. In the mean time my only other suggestion would be to try coloring his underpants to match the rest of his clothing. I don't know if it will look any better than what you currently have, but it should be worth a try.

I'm looking forward to your updated vampire Raziel.

If you look at this you'll see why I did it lighter than the skin

sfondi+raziel+6.jpg

It's a shame I have no more stickers left to work on the details...

DOUBLE POST IS DOUBLE!!

UPDATES!! Now you can go to the first post OR click on the links of each update.

. Minor update on Vampire Raziel
. Added Grant from Garou Mark of The Wolves(simple one, those you make when you are NOT inspired at all)
. Added New Scorpion (screenshot 2) (my whole new design for him, designed to be the perfect rival for "New Sub-Zero")

There's a yellow scorpion on his cape that you cant see on the screenshots.

Gave up: Fulgore
Lost interest : Tusk

Next Characters : Scorpion (to be Classic Sub-zero rival), Kim-Wu(KI ), Sigma (Megaman X), Mariah (Jojo Bizarre Adventure), Rikimaru(Tenchu), Rain (MKA), some characters from King of Dragons (SNES/CPS-1 , will chose latter wich characters), I'm considering making someone from Battle Circuit too.

If you look at this you'll see why I did it lighter than the skin

sfondi+raziel+6.jpg

It's a shame I have no more stickers left to work on the details...
I can see what you were going for there, and this might be a case of your camera making the colors look worse than they really are.

I have tried quite a few different combinations of patterns and stickers on the unitard, and they all ended up looking like Raziel had been sprayed with blue vomit. It seems the only viable options are trying to disguise the underwear as skin or giving him underwear that matches the rest of his design.

While fiddling I did find that an enlarged bat wing sticker can give his muscles a less human look to them. It is impossible to get full coverage of his body with this method, but with some additional tweaking it could look very nice. Also, the halos were a pain to adjust, but I am rather happy with the results. Let me know what you think about these tweaks to your design.
Raz.jpg

By the way, your updated vampire Raziel looks great. I will probably end up copying that one as well.

I like your version of him, and I REALLY know what you mean about the halos XD I tried but after some minutes I just gave up....You went with Hilde style, that is really good to give him the weapons he uses during the games. I prefered something that resembles his fighting style with the Soul Reaver, and went with that sword from Nightmare that actually looks MUCH better with the flashing of the fights than it looks here in these pictures...

I'm glad you are happy with the changes on Vampire Raziel ^_^
You know... you can even make Kain using him... his equipment is almost the same

Damn.. I forgot saying that I'm going to make some characters from KING OF DRAGONS(SNES/CPS-1)

I like your version of him, and I REALLY know what you mean about the halos XD I tried but after some minutes I just gave up....You went with Hilde style, that is really good to give him the weapons he uses during the games. I prefered something that resembles his fighting style with the Soul Reaver, and went with that sword from Nightmare that actually looks MUCH better with the flashing of the fights than it looks here in these pictures...

I'm glad you are happy with the changes on Vampire Raziel ^_^
You know... you can even make Kain using him... his equipment is almost the same
I can see why you gave up on the halos. After a lot of adjustment I still haven't gotten them to the point were his eyelashes don't clip through them when he blinks.

And I also saw the potential for making Kain the moment I saw your Raziel outfit. However I still don't know if an accurate Kain will be possible. If I have any success recreating his very unusual cranial shape, I will definitely post the results.

I hope he is XD I created, and recreated and recreated over and over again.
I came with lot of designs, one of them was using Z.W.E.I where after losing to Sub-Zero he would make a deal with a devilwolf XD

But I decided going with the 2 swords, since its something we are familiar with and would remind you "hey, he still is Scorpion, ok?"

BTW, this Scorpion is a reborn version of him, those tatoos on his hands and his face are signs that represent all the power within him. He has no memory of fightin sub-zero in the past, but I'm sure fate will put them together again.. enemy, rival, or friends is something that only time will tell...

Warner Games! I'm accepting invitations to work with scripts XD

Some horns will surely do the trick... I think...
Here is my attempt to recreate his face using three sets of horns. The shape is close, but I can't get the horns to blend in with his skin. Everything I try stands out dramatically when the camera is close. Any suggestions?
Kain face.jpg

On an unrelated note, you have a knack for recreating Mortal Kombat characters. I would love to see you attempt my main man Kabal.

I thought about him, but didnt make. That mask will probably freak me out XD But .. mayb some other day I'll give it a chance...

Back