Left4Dead(me, not the game) recreations, SC5

Since I dont know wich version of Gaia you mean, I'm going to do both, with and without the demon armor from Toshinden 1.
I'm also going to do his counterpart in Toshinden 3, that brazilian called Tau(a black indian like most old brazilian characters... *facepalm)

Since I dont know wich version of Gaia you mean, I'm going to do both, with and without the demon armor from Toshinden 1.
I'm also going to do his counterpart in Toshinden 3, that brazilian called Tau(a black indian like most old brazilian characters... *facepalm)

There are worse things hehe
Blanka.gif

I just finished Connor from AC 3 =)
Lots of limitations made him not so nice...
Gonna post him together with the other ones on Saturday(cuz I love Saturdays =) )

Lots of updates to add tomorrow, stay sharp.
Bought some dlc packs and updated around 5-6 characters.
Connor and Gaia (Toshinden 2) are ready, tomorrow night I'm going to do Gaia( Toshinden 1) and Tau (Toshinden 3)

It's SATURDAY!!!! AND I LOVE SATURDAYS!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here I bring to you TONS of new stuff and updates!!!!

First... for LordDraco3's prizes...
. Added Gaia with his demon armor from Battle Arena Toshinden 1(Soul Edge is just for style, his sword should be plain white)
. Added Gaia without his demon armor from Battle Arena Toshinden 2
. Added Tau, Gaia's counterpart from Battle Arena Toshinden 3

and now...

. Added Connor from Assassins Creed 3
. Updated Gabriel from Castlevania (rdmunhoz, check this out)
. Minor update on Cyber Akuma
. Minor update on Hyoga from Saint Seiya
. Minor update on Rick ( 2 )from Splatterhouse(his mask, now is the right one XD)

THIS WEEK MYSTERIOUS CHARACTERS!!!
This week will be two! (Just cuz I could not make them look exactly XD so If anyone find out who is one of them, no need for both, will choose my next recreation. If someone guess right one of them, the other one is still open for guessing), I want NAME and from WHAT GAME they are.

MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER 1
This is hard... you get two recreations for this one.

MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER 2
This is easy....you get one recreation for this one.

That's it, more coming next week ^_^

Pretty great set, dude! Gaia looks quite beastly

I like the new Gabriel. Rick looks pretty sweet too (I can already tell there will be tons of him made, but yours is the first I've seen, so I give you credit for it!), I had to go look up what Splatterhouse was all about and kind of want to play it now.

yeah!!!! now we have an awesome gabriel!!!! excellent work
connor is amazing too!!! I will copy it for sure
I don't know these mysterious... looks like some RPG characters and I don't play that kind of games

Well.... they are not...

Some tips...
BOTH are from fighting games(different ones)
First one was made by SEGA
and second one by CAPCOM

Yeah you got one!!!
First one you probably didnt even plaiyed.

Tip 2 for MC1:
It's a spin-off of one of the best Sega franchise. This franchise had another spin-offs, including an RPG for and old 8-bit console.

YEAH!!!!
Omg I cant believe someone actually got this one XD
It's so different from the original(as I said, that's why I made 2 of them)
Nice to see someone who playied GA : The Duel, an awesome fighting game, thats for sure.
About the RPG it's called Ax Battler, and it was released on Game Gear!

You can choose 2 recreations. Name them!

Golden Axe The Duel is one of the best medieval themed fighting games I've ever seen

I remember one time a friend of mine won a golden axe (genesis) and he doesn't have any video game, so we were trying to put on my Sega master system ... we forced so hard that break the game

a nice pair of stupid

I remember one time a friend of mine won a golden axe (genesis) and he doesn't have any video game, so we were trying to put on my Sega master system ... we forced so hard that break the game

a nice pair of stupid
Lol. We've all been through a retarded phase. It's called childhood.

And Mephie needs to choose his prizeS.

Sweet. For my prizes, I would like you to make Mortal Kombat's Kabal and your choice of one of the following characters:

Vorador (Legacy of Kain)
Vernon Roche (The Witcher 2)
Ashley Riot (Vagrant Story)
Matsunaga Hisahide (Sengoku Basara)

Back