Left4Dead(me, not the game) recreations, SC5

It has been a LONG LONG TIME since I updated this thread...so I prepared something bigger for this update

UPDATES

. Added Sigma from Megaman X1
. Added Ryu from Breath of Fire 2
. Added Kurama Yoko from Yuyu Hakusho
. Added a not very sucessful Rain from MKD
. Added THE MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER ( 2 )

What is this Mysterious Character??? Well
Anyone who guess right WHO IS HE, and WHAT GAME IS HE FROM will choose my next recreation =)
Tip : If you played arcades in 1994 you will tottaly OWN this one.

Hope you like them ^_^

Sigma and Ryu (!!!) get huge kudos. I will always appreciate some BoF CAS, and that Ryu actually looks really fantastic. The only thing missing seems to be his knee armor (got any stickers left? Maybe use pockets?), and possibly a ponytail, but I can't see the back.

And Yoko looks like Yoko. I love YYH, but their oldschool designs are rather plain/simplistic in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah I know....I tried to make them with stickers but didnt work... also I have only one acessory left and I could not use it too =( No acessory gets in the right size for that

Wanna try your luck with the mysterious character??? XD

Since nobody seems to know who the character is.. here some more tips

He is a secret character from the first game from a VERY big franchise ;) and his all family is in the sequels(in the first game, only his father), the name of his father starts with an 'H'
In the second game of this famous franchise, his design is VERY different from this one.

nice!!!! this Rain is really great
I'm not sure about this mysterious character... but I will try:
Devil Kazuya????

YEAH finally XD
Almost 100 views later XD
In the first Tekken he was a secret character, and his design was very different from the Devil we know today.
4s1h14.jpg

In game he didnt have the wings, and was like this :
Devil_Kazuya_-_T1.gif
Now..,. for your prize.... who you want me to do? (Give me 2 options, just in case =p)

so... give me my money hehe
well... I don't know if it's possible (I've never try it), but how about Ogre or TrueOgre from Tekken??
or Kain from Legacy of Kain... or Gabriel from Castlevania???

Ahh, I'm not a Tekken fan >_>
Looks pretty spot-on though. If you have 2 free slots, you could probably make the bands on his elbows using pure rings

I thought about making them with 2 stickers XD
Well, I think Ogre can be done, but without his hair....True Ogre is impossible due to his non-humanoid form.
Gabriel from Castlevania ahm? I'll take a look.
EDIT: I just took a look.. I'm not sure if it can be done with the parts I have, but I'm preety sure if I buy the DLC pack that has Pattye(Patroklos XD) parts I can do it

Saturday I'll post more characters, along with rdmunhoz's prize
And a new very obscure character is coming to be the new mysterious character =)

YAY!
New updates.

Rdmunhoz's prizes for last week Mysterious Character =)
. A not so good Gabriel from Castlevania(cant say I didn try, can you?)
. And Ogre from Tekken 3 (never could imagine it would be this good and easy)

Also...
. Added Barbarian from King of Dragons ( CPS-1 )
. Added this week MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER !!!
No tips this week... its just too easy....

Challenge ends next Saturday, who gets this right will choose my next 2 recreations =)

See ya =)

man!!!! I just loved Ogre and Gabriel!!!! both are awesome
but this mysteriou character I don't know him

You won't believe me if I said to you how much easy to make Ogre was(2 stickers, 2 acessories for helmet, 1 turtle shell for shield, nothing more, nothing less). Took me about 10-15 minutes.
SC5 CaS still surprises me =)

... and I dont like Gabriel XD if I decide buying that DLC pack with some male clothes, I'm going to update him later...(still saving money...XD I bought so many Indie games last month that I can't wait to see whats coming on the next ones, and I'm still deciding if I'm gonna buy Torchlight or not... I heard a second one was coming, mayb with online multiplayer, so.... )

but the ogre's helmet was genius
Gabriel looks great!!!... I don't know if you played this game... but would be nice that old werewolf with human appearance that has the clothes similar to that of Gabrel
hey... I did that musketeer that you asked me... I will post in my gallery

nice characters, i liked the old one assassins greed you made, did you get a chance to see my sentinel before i took down the post?

Gabriel doesn't look bad at all. I'd have to have a side-by-side to really criticize it, but it looks like his waist cape just needs something going on, it's too plain compared to the rest of him.

Ogre looks good. Simple, but effective!

Barbarian is terribly simple, but FUCK YEAH KING OF DRAGONS!

Mystery: Fuu from Battle Arena Toshenden? I know that's totally wrong...but that's all I can see with an old man+huge claws.

Yeah that's him =) But his name is not Fuu it's Fo, Fo Fai. And it is Toshinden, not Toshenden.
fo_bat-112.jpg

Hard part was... all his artworks are different from each other =p So I decided going by this small one here.(Not the big portrait, that has a face clearly different)
For the right guess you can choose my next character. Only one. For giving the wrong name you lost the right for 1 of them.

About Gabriel, I didnt do much effort on him. I didnt even playied his game so I had no idea what I was doing XD
After filling the 50 creations he is another one that I'm going to delete.

About Barbarian and Ogre, you got to know when to go simple =)

Oh wow, I was on the right track! It's been a long time since I played Battle Arena, so couldn't remember the spelling :P
Plus, I played the Dreamcast version (BAT:Remix) and I don't think he wears a hat in that one.

I guess I'd like to see you take a crack at Gaia, since he was my favorite. Any version. Maybe as a NM3P, but not a requirement.

Back