Legendary Souls; A Journal.

Elysium was the worst for me personally, Kilik the first few times I tried Leg. Souls was pretty bad but after I did beat him Nightmare and Siggy weren't too bad, Edge Master was tough but I didn't rage even once! (Which I'm quite proud of myself for) But Elysium....... Oh my God..... Algol was laughably easy, or maybe it was the fact I had reflexes of IRON after beating Elysium after I don't even know how many loses..

My shortest time so far is 15 min...sigh well I think it's an improvement I went from 40 min to 25 C:

...everyone. I wasn't used to playing without lag. I'd played SC4 almost daily and was soooo used to that lag I wasn't adjusting very well.

...now I want to run through with Tira again and see what I get.

Violent I wish you the best of luck...May Soul Calibur ( or Soul Edge) Strengthen you! *cheesy dramatic music along with a long glance happen as voldo passes by in a chicken outfit humping Nightmare*

Yeah, I got stuck Edge Master and gave up. She's too unsafe! I couldn't do anything. I think they want her to be a punish character in Jolly, but she's too slow! D:<

Anywho. I beat it with Patroklos the other day in around 10min, so that's good. :b

Lol Tira UNSAFE? gasp.

Yes i agree...:(....sigh and yeah I think they want Jolly to be the punish character but like you said shes too slow...=_=;; For some reason I assumed that jolly would be faster and energetic..

I tried Legendary Souls a few times in the beginning but could not get past Kilik. After a decent amount of time of not touching Souls and just Quick Battling and fighting with a causal buddy. I decided to try again and hey, I beat Kilik. I also beat Nightmare, not much difficulty. But Siegfried was terrible. Took me like 9 minutes. On Inferno, lucky me, on the first round he go me to the edge. He did that move where he twirls to the sky and he rings himself out XD
On Edge Master, oh this is good. 1st match, got me to a wall and broke a window. Did a combo and he did Alpha's jump thing( forgot name) ringed himself out. I won the second and then he caught up. The last then I got him to a window, did Pyrrha's 6B BE, 88_22 bak ( sorry if notation is wrong) second hit broke window and I ringed him out. This is getting long so on Elysium it took me 9 minutes. Algol, not much really. Beat Algol with BE, got achievement. So thats the story of my first Legendary Souls run through. Got around 27 minutes. ( Sorry this is so long )

I tried Legendary Souls a few times in the beginning but could not get past Kilik. After a decent amount of time of not touching Souls and just Quick Battling and fighting with a causal buddy. I decided to try again and hey, I beat Kilik. I also beat Nightmare, not much difficulty. But Siegfried was terrible. Took me like 9 minutes. On Inferno, lucky me, on the first round he go me to the edge. He did that move where he twirls to the sky and he rings himself out XD
On Edge Master, oh this is good. 1st match, got me to a wall and broke a window. Did a combo and he did Alpha's jump thing( forgot name) ringed himself out. I won the second and then he caught up. The last then I got him to a window, did Pyrrha's 6B BE, 88_22 bak ( sorry if notation is wrong) second hit broke window and I ringed him out. This is getting long so on Elysium it took me 9 minutes. Algol, not much really. Beat Algol with BE, got achievement. So thats the story of my first Legendary Souls run through. Got around 27 minutes. ( Sorry this is so long )
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

I started playing as Viola only to get a good time in LS I hope they don't include that mode in the next game...

Back