Leixia Combo Discussion

Just to remind you: I will update the combo list in the stickied thread when I put my hands on the game, probably this weekend. Sorry for the delay but I want to check everything by myself, hope you guys understand that :). Obviously every contributor will be credited.

Every time you land quake stun (2B+K) you can get the following combos off AA(BE):

1. AA(BE), 6KK, 2K - 75dmg (no wakeup)
- you can opt to use FC 3B after 6KK hits if they lie on the ground or roll. they can tech out though. you could also mix up with 11A or something else if you expect a tech.

2. AA(BE), 3B, 3B+K(K for mixup) - 73 dmg (especially use this version near edge or wall)
- if 3B wallsplats, you can do more damage with whatever wall combo you want.

3. AA(BE), 3A+B, FC3B - 79 dmg (use this every time otherwise)

Note: you can NOT get the last combo to work after 44[A] hits because 3A+B whiffs as they fall. the other ones work though.

Not sure if anybody posted this, but Leixi's front B+G throw can wall hit.

B+G - 45DMG
B+G, Wall Hit - 54DMG
B+G, Wall Hit, 3B - 63DMG

I thought it was slightly useful.

Every time you land quake stun (2B+K) you can get the following combos off AA(BE)

What I like to do after 2B+K is 6K,K which ends in a crouch position and allows you to do mixups. I'm pretty sure if done right after the quake it's impossible to avoid. I particularly like While Rising 6Bb, which is another guard break, or While Rising Ba+b+k.

6K,K is probably my favorite combo, mainly because it ends in a crouch. Other moves that end in a crouch are 66A,A and While Rising A+B,B. Then While Rising Ba+b+k!

What I like to do after 2B+K is 6K,K which ends in a crouch position and allows you to do mixups. I'm pretty sure if done right after the quake it's impossible to avoid. I particularly like While Rising 6Bb, which is another guard break, or While Rising Ba+b+k.

6K,K is probably my favorite combo, mainly because it ends in a crouch. Other moves that end in a crouch are 66A,A and While Rising A+B,B. Then While Rising Ba+b+k!

the problem with that though, is if you have the meter you're giving up tons of damage for a potential mixup. 6KK is a great move. It's her staple punisher, imo. You can use it post GI as well. But if you have a BE stock available, I'd suggest using the combos I mentioned to maximize the damage. You probably won't be getting a whole lot of quake stuns against higher level players, so it's best to make them count.

Stumbled across this while messing around, very situational but good to know. Far as I can tell the computer couldn't roll out of it, I'll test it a bit more. You have to be spaced right with the BT B+K (which it seems to have to start with, so no 8B+K first) so that the 2B+K gets the quake

BT B+K 2B+K AA BE 3B CE = 140 damage

EDIT: My bad, it's a tech trap. If they don't ukemi at all you won't get the quake stun.

the problem with that though, is if you have the meter you're giving up tons of damage for a potential mixup. 6KK is a great move. It's her staple punisher, imo. You can use it post GI as well. But if you have a BE stock available, I'd suggest using the combos I mentioned to maximize the damage. You probably won't be getting a whole lot of quake stuns against higher level players, so it's best to make them count.

You can also AA BE 6KK, if you really want to keep the crouch state and do more damage.

Yeah, I guess there's little reason to tech at all against her. But still, any way to work quake stun into your game is valuable info. As gimmicky as it seems, the reward is too great to never attempt it.

I didn't see posted tho prolly common knowledge and simple.

Second hit of either 4A+Bb and 6BaB combos into 33BB.

Wall combo :
4A+B W! 4A+B W! AA BE B , 3B CE = 156 dmg ( hard to use )
FC3B W! 4A+B W! AA BE B , 3B CE = 144 dmg (easier to use )

That's what I found out so far, I haven't checked Wall Combos yet. I'm sorry if some of those have already been posted.

Normal Hit Combos
AA 18dmg
BB 28dmg
6BaB FC3B 43dmg
FC3bB 6KK 59dmg
6KK 34dmg
1KK 42dmg
4K 3B 26dmg
4K CE 64dmg
3A+B 32dmg
2A+B FC3B 44dmg
4A+B 66K 56dmg
4A+B CE 92dmg
4a+bB FC3B 43dmg
WR A+B 20dmg
6B+K 32dmg
66AA 26dmg
44A 3B 34dmg
44aB FC3B 43dmg
33BB 43dmg
22kAA 32dmg
44K 3B 45dmg
44K 66K 46dmg
3B+K K (2nd hit only) 3B 55dmg

Counter Hit Combos
AAB 41dmg
3AA 32dmg
6BA 36dmg
4BB 49dmg
66BB 3B 47dmg
22kAAB 48dmg
22kAAK 56dmg
3A+B FC3B 52dmg

BE-Starter-Combos
WR B BE BT B+K 3B 83dmg
WR B BE BT B+K CE 111dmg
CH AA BE 56dmg

44[A] AAB 56dmg
44[A] 6BA 61dmg
44[A] AA BE 6KK 93dmg
44[A] AA BE 3B 3B+K 96dmg
44[A] AA BE 6B+K 92dmg
44[A] AA BE 3B CE 112dmg

CH 9B+K BT B+K 33BB 74dmg
CH 9B+K BT B+K WR B BE 3B 89dmg

CH 1A 3B 3B+K 61dmg
CH 1A 3B CE 84dmg

Launcher
3B 3B+K 41dmg
3B CE 72dmg

22B 3B+K 46dmg
22B CE 77dmg

FC3B 3B+K 51dmg
FC3B CE 82dmg

Throws
B+G W! 3B 63dmg

I didn't include stuff like 22B 6BA because it's AC'able.

CH 9B+K BT B+K WR B BE 3B

I keep seeing this.

Are we really sure this can't be techrolled? Am I just not timing it correctly? The CPU manages to escape every time when I set ukemi to left or right.

I keep seeing this.

Are we really sure this can't be techrolled? Am I just not timing it correctly? The CPU manages to escape every time when I set ukemi to left or right.

They tech out if you time it wrong. Otherwise as long as the CH hits and you do it right it should all connect.

Wall combo :
4A+B W! 4A+B W! AA BE B , 3B CE = 156 dmg ( hard to use )
FC3B W! 4A+B W! AA BE B , 3B CE = 144 dmg (easier to use )

4K is the easiest wallsplat to land so all these combos should work with that as the starter.

After 4K wallsplats, you can do 4K W!, 4A+B W!, AA(BE), 3B, 3B+K for about 110 dmg.
It's really decent for only using half a bar on one BE. This makes it even practical after GI since you'd only consume 1 full bar at the most.

You just have to practice hitting AA(BE) as they land. If you're on an angle they will be knocked too high on the wall after 4A+B.

Don't know if these combos have been posted but I found them messing around in training just now.

Combo 1: 2B+K, AA A+B+K, 3B, 3K, CE

Combo 2: 4[A], AAA+B+K, 3B, 3K, CE

The timing is a bit unforgiving but just start buffing the CE after 3K and you will be fine.

UPDATE: Updated the youtube link to the new one, with both combos

^ that's really good.

I haven't played online yet, but you can do really long combos with just 6K,K; WR 3bB; WR A+B,B; and 3B if you're facing the computer that's not on really hard. You don't even have to use quake stun. I appreciate all your help.

I haven't played online yet, but you can do really long combos with just 6K,K; WR 3bB; WR A+B,B; and 3B if you're facing the computer that's not on really hard. You don't even have to use quake stun. I appreciate all your help.

after 6KK hits, you don't get anything guaranteed. It just forces a mixup since you're at heavy advantage. So I'm not sure what you mean by really long combos with 6KK or any of those other moves you mentioned.

Don't know if these combos have been posted but I found them messing around in training just now.

Combo 1: 2B+K, AA A+B+K, 3B, 3K, CE

Combo 2: 4[A], AAA+B+K, 3B, 3K, CE

The timing is a bit unforgiving but just start buffing the CE after 3K and you will be fine.

UPDATE: Updated the youtube link to the new one, with both combos

Just found these too. Problem is, the openers aren't the greatest. Still its a good set up if you've got meter to burn.

Back