Leixia Combo Discussion

Yep. Her CE DOES combo into itself and does 144 dmg. (Second CE picks up off the ground) It's a waste of bar but in that final round when you know it'll kill go for it. The timing is really tight though. right now I can only get it if the first CE hits on the 2P side. Otherwise they can get up to block and punish.

I will be finally updating the combo thread soon. Sorry guys for the delay.

If the final hit of AA BE K is guarded (Not the quake) you get a free AA. Silly, but in case you're going for a quake stun or something.

Same with 4BbK. According to the frame data the GB on that is longer but I can't get anything else to land. Maybe I'm just slow.

More goofiness! 2B+K (Not Quake) 2K
If it wasn't mentioned, 4B+K, 3B

3A+B, 3B

Just as a note, seems like you can get a iWR B combo off if you Soul Crush.

1A (CH), 3A+B (recover crouching), FC3B seems to work. Does 69 damage, no meter. FC3B may sometimes whiff on certain characters if you do it on the first possible frame. Just slightly delay it and it works fine.

If the final hit of AA BE K is guarded (Not the quake) you get a free AA. Silly, but in case you're going for a quake stun or something.

Same with 4BbK. According to the frame data the GB on that is longer but I can't get anything else to land. Maybe I'm just slow.

More goofiness! 2B+K (Not Quake) 2K
If it wasn't mentioned, 4B+K, 3B

3A+B, 3B

Just as a note, seems like you can get a iWR B combo off if you Soul Crush.

After crushing a guard, you generally want to do something like 8B+K, BT B+K, 33BB. Obviously, there are other options such as; AA BE, 3B, CE or AA BE, 6KK.

Was there a patch last night? Ever since the software update I can't get the combo CH 6BA~6KK after quake stun to work anymore. I am 100% sure this worked before yesterday. I wonder what else was changed without our knowing...

6B CH A (throw) ~ 6KK is a combo in the move list.

Or it was. I haven't checked but has there been a patch?

Okay, here's the combo I just confirmed myself.

44[A] > 6BA > 6KK: 70ish damage.

EDIT: Tried a couple other setups, most of them aren't as reliable as this. In order for the throw to activate, you need to be pretty close to the opponent. If you do 1A (ch) from Leixia's sword tip into 6BA the throw won't come out. Likewise, if you use 1A (ch) into AA BE from tip, you'll whiff the first A nullifying any combo attempt. 1A is better for other combo options because of how you need to be. 44[A] gets you the best overall distance to work many of Leixia's more damaging combos.

Back