Leixia Videos & Discussion

ZE, how do you get these videos? Do you have a video camera you mount on a tripod, or do you get someone to just point the camera at the TV while you play? Because I do have one of those absurd extended batteries on my phone, which records 720P, so mayhaps I could use it somehow?

ZE, how do you get these videos? Do you have a video camera you mount on a tripod, or do you get someone to just point the camera at the TV while you play? Because I do have one of those absurd extended batteries on my phone, which records 720P, so mayhaps I could use it somehow?

Malice recorded them off his phone. there's usually no room for a tripod at these events.

Good shit Zero! I liked those matches against Ring especially.

Now that I have PSN, how to I record matches without a capture card? I'm super stoked to upload some footage for you guys. Tell me how!

Now that I have PSN, how to I record matches without a capture card? I'm super stoked to upload some footage for you guys. Tell me how!

- Go to Replay mode in-game,
- Hit start on a match from your history and put it in battle log
- Hit start on that same match in battle log and save it to the PS3 harddrive
- Quit game and go to Video tab and you'll see the uploader.

Then just follow the directions on that to put it on youtube.

It's so unfair that you can play with Ring, and I live in the country right next to him and I can't.
Well, at least you've gotten to play him in person. How's your online connection to him? Should be better than mine since you're closer.

Well, at least you've gotten to play him in person. How's your online connection to him? Should be better than mine since you're closer.

A lot of the time, online connections depends on your ISP's and how fast your connections are. I've had 5's against people in the U.S. and 1-2's against people on the same continent as me. I got a 2 against another person from Sweden once. That was weird.

Oh wait, are you guys experiencing the thing when if you're both in the same room as each other (Kalas & Ring | LostProvidence & ZeroEffect), you have no signal against each other (not even a 0. The space where there's supposed to be a number will just be left empty) and if you start a game against each other, the game will freeze once the match starts (with the counter at the bottom saying "1" in signal strength)?

That's an incompatibility of router/modem settings, I believe. My house has two modems (it's a long story, don't ask). But if I try to play SCV through my 2nd modem (which gets Internet from my 1st modem), I'll experience the "No Signal"-problem with about 1/3rd of players. But if I connect straight to my 1st modem, all is well. Try switching modems/routers or tinkering with the settings a bit.

So I had a MM with a friend a few weeks ago and I was practicing like no other against Astaroth; that's the character he picked against me when I lost to him in tournament previously. For our MM, he ended up picking Pyrrha, which I had conveniently also practiced for just in case.

I proceed to lose 5-1 after choking due to him playing on my weakness of freezing/getting mind fucked when someone runs up to me and does nothing/throw/block. With that said, Pyrrha is silly.

Also, how the fuck do you punish Xiba's 6BK (I believe that's the notation)?

I'm gonna take a break until after EVO when my local players return.

xiba's 6bk, you can interrupt between the hits with a 2a I think. and no vid of the mm? bummer, can't help if we can't see. :). well you're leixia, when all else fails and you're scared, mash AA :).

[spoilers]
[/spoilers]

Here's basically what happened. It's around 2:09:47

Starts off somewhat solid from both players, but it clearly deteriorates at an alarming rate after the second set.

I proceed to lose 5-1 after choking due to him playing on my weakness of freezing/getting mind fucked when someone runs up to me and does nothing/throw/block. With that said, Pyrrha is silly.

Usually if you know they're gonna do something other than attack on run-ins 2A/AA/BB are all great options. Throw is risky but can also force them not to be passive on run-ins.
*Against Pyrrha I'd advise against AA spam just because of 66A/662B TC moves*

Other stuff:
- after WS K on hit you don't need to do 1B+K, you're at +10 so AA will force them to block or duck (they can't JG/GI/TC)
- He wasn't forcing you to block on wakeup with 66B/1K very often. He liked to wait for you to get up and bG, bG fake. Mashing on wakeup would've made him commit to something.
- You were doing much better when you were poking him out.
- You really love UB cancel winposes, lol. Maybe incorporate some of those UB fakes in your game too

Also punish Pyrrha 236AA (the jumping mid into the low sweep) with 6KK, and punish Pyrrha 66B BE with either FC 3B or WS B BE between hits. Kinda sucked that the commentators seemed down on you too.

Back