Lizard gathering -- Aeon Matchfinder

Reptile

Soul Calibur V
If you're an Aeon player, post your gamertag/PSN here if your looking for some games with other Lizard players. You can also add your location and situation to make it easier for others to figure out if or when they can play you. For example :

GT : daBesSlzrD8344
Situation : Working 'til 6pm on week days. Usually available on weekends.

All players GT/PSN will be added to the first post after they divulge it, so you can also use this thread as a place to setup a time to play with someone, etc.

1) Reptile
GT : Reptile 149
Situation : My current connection only allows me to play late at night, but I'll be up for the holidays.

2) Mr.MeatHook
GT: OLordOfTheFlies

3) Gamegenie222
PSN: GameGenie222

4) Paranormal_Oreo
GT: Paranormal Oreo
ID: Insidious_Oreo

5) Slade
GT: Lord Slade

6) criticalhit4
GT: LosTooches

7) celos
GT: DZ Celos

8) DemosthnEZ
GT: DemosthnEZ

9) SilentWall
PSN ID: SilentWall

10) TerribleGhost
Xbox: Windup34

11) jansauer
psn: console_combat_v

12) Tha_Rhynoman
GT: Tha Rhynoman

13) ViruzCroc
PSN: ViruzCroc

14) Sandman
PSN: sandmanahoy

15) crow_winters
XBL: Crow Winters

16) theMenace
PSN: theMenace985

GT: OLordOfTheFlies (Again, you're ALL jealous)

Situation: I'm on about every night, usually around from like 6-10. Weekends I'm usually on most of the day, or most of the night. It kind of alternates.

Remember this thread doesn't only serve the purpose of finding matches, but also to tell the world what's up.
Let's aim to make an accurate list of all the Aeon players for the others to see.

PSN: GameGenie222

Situation: I'm on randomly for SCV from time to time, hit me up first before you want games but I got school to go to around 4 P.M Central time and wont be back till 9-10 P.M Central Time on Monday's and Thursdays. 9:AM to 1:30 PM on Saturdays are similar ATM however this schedule may change in the future.

I'm planning to setup matches with everyone that post here. This way I'm gonna have a better idea as to what kinda players visit and post in this SA. I will make it so I can play on PSN too, so look forward to it.

I'm planning to setup matches with everyone that post here. This way I'm gonna have a better idea as to what kinda players visit and post in this SA. I will make it so I can play on PSN too, so look forward to it.
Sounds fun and scary also that's good that you gonna get a PS3 with the game so that I wont have to get a 360 with the game.

Cool... I will add those PSN account. Hopefully, we have good connection.
My PSN ID: SilentWall
Available time: 7:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

Y'know I had kinda dropped the lizard but I'm really starting to like the guy now. I've been using Nightmare as my second for a long time but I'm finding I really feel more confident and more deadly when I use the Lizard as my back-up.

Xbox: Windup34
Time: Depends on when I work. Sometime before 1ish if I do, any time throughout the day if I don't work.

We already got more people I thought we would. The handsome Lizard is pretty popular online!

We already got more people I thought we would. The handsome Lizard is pretty popular online!

No. He's not...

I've seen maybe 1 in 3 weeks, and it wasn't even one of his main styles.

Although, apparently if you go into a room and do well with Aeon everyone's all "I'll show this bitch how to REALLY use Aeon!" Then They'll use him against you or the person that just beat you. (or the person that beat you will use him).

Apparently, EVERYONE has used Aeon at least once, because they all know his basic stuff.

I was destroyed by an Aeon in GC once, other than that the ones I've fought (like all 3 of them) don't do much beyond spam 66A and 66B. He's one of the easiest characters to pick up IMO, so that's probably why a lot of people know his basics.

I don't think I've seen more than 2-3 random people online that actually use Aeon as a main. It's funny, though, I never realized it but everyone totally does have some small pocket Aeon they want to show you up with.

I'm not sure why no one uses him. When I first started using him I just felt like something from him was missing, like there was some tool I had with my other characters that he lacked, so I struggled with him. I must have either gotten over that feeling or worked my way around it but I lost that feeling after using him for a while and I'm actually doing fine with him now.

I don't think I've seen more than 2-3 random people online that actually use Aeon as a main. It's funny, though, I never realized it but everyone totally does have some small pocket Aeon they want to show you up with.

I'm not sure why no one uses him. When I first started using him I just felt like something from him was missing, like there was some tool I had with my other characters that he lacked, so I struggled with him. I must have either gotten over that feeling or worked my way around it but I lost that feeling after using him for a while and I'm actually doing fine with him now.

That's 'cause his tools are hidden behind 66B-SWK and BBB.

So I haven't played in a while and I need to shake off some rust. Anyone want to run some matches with me? Warning: I'm a scrub. :P

Back