Lizard gathering -- Aeon Matchfinder

Unfortunately I can't set up anything from the dorms so for me it'll have to wait until a month or so. Then I'll start calling people out.

PSN: ViruzCroc
Situation: Usually play during the evenings 6-10pm or on the weekends.

Ever since I picked up SCV and tried out Aeon I knew I was going to main him, there was no doubt in my mind. He's amazingly fun to play with and I'm always up for a mirror fight! Don't get to fight too many Aeons so it would be a treat for me.

I am finally able to play online so Ima start making use of this thread :

GT: OLordOfTheFlies (Again, you're ALL jealous)

Situation: I'm on about every night, usually around from like 6-10. Weekends I'm usually on most of the day, or most of the night. It kind of alternates.

First up in line. I can play whenever. FT10.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Reptile quoted me and I KNEW I was right to be scared!

Can I have like a week/few days to get back into shape? I put too much time into BLOPS 2...

I don't care even if I lose 10-0. I just wanna have an overall idea of how the people that post in this SA play that's all.
FT10 is just to put a limit in the air. Let's play like friday or saturday night/evening.

Did you just say "I" and "lose" without the word "won't" in the middle?

And sure. I can make Friday/Saturday...

Quick update to me and school. A new quarter started for me so I only have school on Thursdays now AT and the other classes is online so just a quick head up.

PSN: ViruzCroc
Situation: Usually play during the evenings 6-10pm or on the weekends.

Ever since I picked up SCV and tried out Aeon I knew I was going to main him, there was no doubt in my mind. He's amazingly fun to play with and I'm always up for a mirror fight! Don't get to fight too many Aeons so it would be a treat for me.

Dude, where are you in Texas? We have a group here in Austin, and I would like to think myself a worthy Lizard Mirror. :)

XD And you thought I was exaggerating how bad I was.

No I thought you were trying to play safe for the most part. I didn't really see button mashing at disadvantage (like I do) and your grab/mid mixup was there. The thing that I'm gonna point out is that against people who know what they're doing, you should refrain from throwing out 8B+K, 6B$ and 44B carelessly. 8B+K is mad unsafe at -26, use it sparingly. 6B$ will be JG'd/ stepped for heavy punishment if blocked, it's a punisher/combo ender. When the edge is behind you, it's 1B$ you wanna throw out, being positive on block and a better move in general for the same amount of meter. 44B... Just never use that move outside of combos. It is not a frame trap.

Also, I personally think 66K should be used as the combo ender after 4B CH. It deals much more damage than 44K and you can run up to get your oki/66A techtrap. 6B$ deals even more damage and RO's behind you when you wanna spend the meter on it.

So yeah it was fun.

I try to play safe and turtle, although I'm more comfortable rushing down with throw/mid. I don't deal with pressure well. :(

I didn't know 66K did more damage than 44K. Now there's forward and backward :) Plus no pesky guts nerfing the shit out of Sand Rage Myrmex in the last round.

I use 8BK at range alot, So I'll keep that in mind. I thought it was kind of safe...

And I don't really use 44B that much... not sure why I did here...

Still, thanks :)

8B+K is safer on whiff than on block.

Seriously. It's practically impossible to whiff punish on reaction.

Seems like I'm halfway decent with Aeon...you can add me.

PSN: sandmanahoy
Situation: I get home from work around 8 M-F...online when I can be, basically.

Back