Lord Forgon's CAS Compiliation

Le Bello loves the robot core, and the lines that look like energy channels is especially well done! Le Bello is too ill to comment further, but excellent work!

I am glad you like it, Le Bello. However, I have been so busy, I have yet to post some of my latest experiments of the past month. I require assistance. All who read this here message, heed my words: I require feedback on all these creations as well as my past ones. Any opinions, advice, tips, etc. are well appreciated.

The Dyyakkans: A derogatory name to the cultists who worship Dyyakka, Deity of Vengeance and Bloodflow, one of the ten Lords of Black Thorn myth. While the Lord has become a growing idol in the mercenary camps of Kisare, the planet Shadome and its surrounding region of Black Thorn space has largely stayed loyal in worship of Yami, Deity of Darkness and Foolery. However, the cultists have long dogged the Empire and eluded complete extinction due to their seclusion in the rocky wastelands of Shadome. The heretical power they wield is a stain the Emperor should never witness, and so they are hunted endlessly.

Dyyakkan
soulcalibur225.png

soulcalibur214.png

soulcalibur215.png

soulcalibur216.png

soulcalibur217.png

soulcalibur218.png

Damnation's Elite Guard are feared by all citizens of the planet Hordat. Many nobles have been slaughtered in Damnation's court for simply coming too close to the lord, swiftly cut down by the circular blades of the heartless warriors. The greatest achievement in the artificial cloning process by Dr. Disme, the elite guards are strong, swift, agile, and cunning, traits enforced by their fierce loyalty to Damnation. All who fear death fear the demon aesthetic of the Elites' armor and in their presence do nothing that they may interpret as a disrespect of their lord.

Damnation's Elite Guard
soulcalibur237.png

soulcalibur236.png

soulcalibur238.png

soulcalibur239.png

soulcalibur240.png

soulcalibur241.png

soulcalibur243.png

While individuality has often been defined by the development of a female Karragga's voice and the coloring of their armor, some are set aside for their excellence in combat and tactics. This sect of the Elite Guard are not only Damnation's personal bodyguards but also his best commanders and the extensions of his will across the front lines. Marking themselves in facepaint and dressing themselves in customized armor of both the Elite Guard and Damnation's military, his generals are prepared to lead armies across the ends of Hordat to fulfill their master's will; they carry the feared title "Raven" with pride.

Damnation's General
soulcalibur226.png

soulcalibur230.png

soulcalibur229.png

soulcalibur234.png

soulcalibur232.png

soulcalibur233.png

soulcalibur231.png

soulcalibur227.png

soulcalibur228.png

soulcalibur235.png

After Lord Damnation had gone mad and was overcome by Lostoru's dark will, even Damnation's Elite Guard were helpless. While none were killed, all were beaten, and the unluckiest of them were dragged by their volatile master in the deepest dungeons where Dr. Disme surgically implanted shards of Lostoru's corruptive artifact. The procedure quickly brought results. Like Damnation, the Elites went mad in their suffering as the shard quickly grew at its source and spread. Locking them in new armor and rechristening them as harbingers to Lostoru's invasion of the physical plane, Damnation's brutal monstrosities tragically wandered the castle grounds as the roots of evil began to anchor themselves deep.

Damnation Brute
soulcalibur278.png

soulcalibur279.png

soulcalibur280.png

soulcalibur281.png

soulcalibur282.png

soulcalibur283.png

soulcalibur284.png

Here is Faukra, she is relatively new and I have yet to develop a story or idea for her. Here is the beta images I made for her, I am not even sure if she will be human when I am done. All advice and ideas for her will be greatly appreciated. I just need to gather some inspiration so I can finish her just right.

Faukra REQUESTING IDEAS
soulcalibur268.png

soulcalibur270.png

soulcalibur271.png

soulcalibur272.png

soulcalibur273.png

soulcalibur277.png

soulcalibur274.png

soulcalibur275.png

soulcalibur276.png

Before I forget. Here is an updated version of Damnation and Damnation (War Armor). I wanted to put this in the opening post but was unable to due to the image limitation per post.

Damnation Updated
soulcalibur261.png

soulcalibur263.png

soulcalibur264.png

soulcalibur265.png

soulcalibur266.png

soulcalibur267.png

soulcalibur269.png

soulcalibur262.png

Damnation (War Armor) Updated
soulcalibur249.png

soulcalibur251.png

soulcalibur252.png

soulcalibur252.png

soulcalibur254.png

soulcalibur255.png

soulcalibur256.png

soulcalibur257.png

soulcalibur258.png

soulcalibur260.png

soulcalibur259.png

As a disclaimer, I want to let it be known that the D. Elites are old creations made back in SCIV (props for those who recognize what cape I was trying to replicate from the game) and I have not touched them since I remade them in SCV. However, I did polish and update D. General before I decided to add her here she was originally created for the sole purpose of adding that diversity and flavor the D. Elites lacked due to the limitations of the SCIV creator.

The D. Brute was going to have its alpha posted but I decided to post the beta images since they were done and I had time (laziness did not win today!). I experimented with the new ancient armor and Pyyrha Omega shirt and toyed with it from there. The cape is a bit plain so a few ideas on what to put there would be helpful.

Dyyakkan is a huge experiment with color, texture, and item manipulation so please give me your feedback on the issue. Finally, Faukra simply needs work. She is a huge alpha creation that has not even gone into the refining process, she is an experiment with our wonderful new DLC (The Malevieu shirt I believe it is called?) and the lusca fauld which go together nicely in my opinion.

With so much coming in future DLC, I am both excited and disappointed. I am happy about what we have but I am running out of room for CAS, my number has reached 53 I believe. Hopefully the old creations I have yet to show will be refined and polished by me (or improved with new DLC) soon so I can post them here.

I must also request any tips or ideas to better help streamline the interface of this thread and help more easily find a specific creation, especially one lost in the pages here. Any help is appreciated. Also, a note is that plans for full biographies of characters, organizations, and aliens is coming.

--Forgon

Edit: Added to updated notes.

-Added a bolded name of character atop each spoiler tag to more easily find a creation
-Updated Subtala: added image from update 4/10/12
-Updated Damnation (page 3)
-Added Dyyakkan, D. Elite, D. General, D. Brute, and Faukra (page 3; D. Elite and D. General are old creations)

Awesome use of symbols and patterns, well done sir!

Dyyakkan is my personal favourite.

I am glad you like it. I was worried it would be poorly received as I personally feel uneasy about the colors and the make up. Dyyakkan's character design was actually built around making the horrendous shoulder spaulders (I believe the Magus Shoulders) look both appealing and natural with a character. You can see the result. Thank you.

--Forgon

i like your galley's uniqueness and how you are exploring themes outside the usual. :)

Why thank you. I would show you even more of my creations had I not recently been robbed. With Forgon's PS3 in a pillow case in the hall (amateurs), he will be unable to post his other creations (assuming the imbeciles did not break the machine). Nevertheless, hopefully my unshown creations will be revealed within a week.

--Forgon

Why thank you. I would show you even more of my creations had I not recently been robbed. With Forgon's PS3 in a pillow case in the hall (amateurs), he will be unable to post his other creations (assuming the imbeciles did not break the machine). Nevertheless, hopefully my unshown creations will be revealed within a week.

--Forgon

Hoping everything is ok. Your PS3 is is in a pillow case?

Hoping everything is ok. Your PS3 is is in a pillow case?

Funny story; they break in through the only spot where my alarm is not active (steam melted off the glue for the sensor) by chance. Someone squeezes through an 11 inch window opening that is approximately 11-13 feet off the ground from the outside and about 5 ft from the inside and make it in. That person then opens the back doors and sets off the alarms (assuming it was to let in compatriots). They then ransack the house in a rush as teh alarm is screeeching in their ear. They wreck my room, stuff my PS3 in one of my pillow cases for my bed. Then they leave it in the hallways just outside my room (I assume they ran).

My only known net loss is maybe 50 USD and a bunch of gift cards with my PS3 stuck in hallway in a pillowcase until it is picked up by forensics. No insult to criminals, but if you are going to touch something, might as well run with it too and not leave it behind with fingerprints. Blows the mind.

--Forgon

Funny story; they break in through the only spot where my alarm is not active (steam melted off the glue for the sensor) by chance. Someone squeezes through an 11 inch window opening that is approximately 11-13 feet off the ground from the outside and about 5 ft from the inside and make it in. That person then opens the back doors and sets off the alarms (assuming it was to let in compatriots). They then ransack the house in a rush as teh alarm is screeeching in their ear. They wreck my room, stuff my PS3 in one of my pillow cases for my bed. Then they leave it in the hallways just outside my room (I assume they ran).

My only known net loss is maybe 50 USD and a bunch of gift cards with my PS3 stuck in hallway in a pillowcase until it is picked up by forensics. No insult to criminals, but if you are going to touch something, might as well run with it too and not leave it behind with fingerprints. Blows the mind.

--Forgon

No major losses then. But that sounds kind of like an inside job, not to stir things up. Going through the only alarmless part, which sounded like a risky reach in the first place?

Glad you're unharmed though. Sounds like you weren't there, so this gladdens Le Bello.

No major losses then. But that sounds kind of like an inside job, not to stir things up. Going through the only alarmless part, which sounded like a risky reach in the first place?

Glad you're unharmed though. Sounds like you weren't there, so this gladdens Le Bello.

I doubt it only because they then opened the back doors (assuming to let their buddies in). If they knew that alarm area was a weak spot, they would not have opened the back doors to set off the alarm (unless they are stupid). I think they wanted to get in from the most inconspicuous space, unlock the doors from the inside, and then steal what they could and run off. When the window alarm did not go off, they thought the house had no alarm (so they did not leave immediately) and felt safe. When the back doors were opened from the inside and the alarm started going off for more and more doors, they panicked and rushed through the house to steal what they could. After a few minutes, they must have darted off and tried keeping light and left everything where it was to avoid suspicion.

If the house had no alarm, they probably thought the small window could have been "put back in place" since it was so tiny and no one would believe anyone could reach through their (there is broken class though). If this was a planned job, it had the worst execution imaginable. Le Bello would have been far more successful with fewer mistakes.

--Forgon

I doubt it only because they then opened the back doors (assuming to let their buddies in). If they knew that alarm area was a weak spot, they would not have opened the back doors to set off the alarm (unless they are stupid). I think they wanted to get in from the most inconspicuous space, unlock the doors from the inside, and then steal what they could and run off. When the window alarm did not go off, they thought the house had no alarm (so they did not leave immediately) and felt safe. When the back doors were opened from the inside and the alarm started going off for more and more doors, they panicked and rushed through the house to steal what they could. After a few minutes, they must have darted off and tried keeping light and left everything where it was to avoid suspicion.

If the house had no alarm, they probably thought the small window could have been "put back in place" since it was so tiny and no one would believe anyone could reach through their (there is broken class though). If this was a planned job, it had the worst execution imaginable. Le Bello would have been far more successful with fewer mistakes.

--Forgon

Or mayhaps they assumed that opening the door from the inside cancelled out the alarm, which is of course a foolish notion. I'd case the joint first, find out where the alarms were and set up a pulley system next to the window. Honestly, some people. But alas, glad it wasn't anything major. Hope they catch the swines my good friend.

Sucks to hear, Forgon! Robbery always sucks :(

Electronics=fast cash, yo

In all honesty, I really will not care about the robbery so long as the red tape does not get any more convoluted and my PS3 is not broken. Technically (using Schrodinger's Cat principle) the PS3 is both broken and not broken, I do not even know what is in there besides the obvious bulk, the sight of a few games slipping out of the case, and the fact it is the only missing electronic device gone from my room. Hoping for the best, I will have faith ye Old Faithful won't tucker out after being dropped by some indecisive thieves.

--Forgon

Edit: On a lighter note (trying to move us away from the topic), are there any works you can point out and specify criticism or praise? I still have my notes and any advice or ideas you throw out there could greatly influence my work for the better. I will only ask everyone at least take a look at Faukra so I can finish her from her Beta stage.

Nobody will ever rob me of my CAS formulas, they are safe within the cloud somewhere...
But Le Bello more often than not did rob me of my honour with his Dampierre

Genius!

And I'll look at Faukra momentarily. 33 Alerts is a lot to go through.

Forgon has marvelous news to report to his associates. As of now, my PS3 has been returned to me after the authorities briefly examined it for fingerprints. Now that they have been taken, I am able to confirm that my machine has been relinquished without any damage. I immediately completed my next work. I will upload images shortly.

--Forgon

Don't, the thiefes prolly booby trapped your PS3 (why would they leave it on the floor), the police also prolly oversaw it, and now your CAS will explode as soon as you put pressure on a part of it...so don't mess with any heavy piece of special equipment, and don't say i did not warn you !

just kidding, go ahead and let us see your stuff...

Back