Lost Swords

Bring back Daishi
1-2.jpg

This game is silly.

6B ~ 4B(B) ~ SCH kB ~ agA

How do I make Siegfried not look like a rainbow CaS?

I can see this as good dumb fun if it wasn't infuriating on load times and disconnects.

It's just really hard to enjoy when you can only get in 2-3 5-minute quests in an hour, and then can't even get back to the character menu to equip the new items.

Hopefully they get these issues worked out before everyone who actually wants to play it swears it off in disgust.

Still thinking you should've been able to access the equip menu itself FROM the Quests menu. Maybe not all the options, but certainly let you change weapons.

Speaking of, has anyone bothered to build up any armour or just weapons? I can't see much use since you swap it out so often, but a good set of variant elemental weapons seems a decent way forwards.

Still thinking you should've been able to access the equip menu itself FROM the Quests menu. Maybe not all the options, but certainly let you change weapons.

Speaking of, has anyone bothered to build up any armour or just weapons? I can't see much use since you swap it out so often, but a good set of variant elemental weapons seems a decent way forwards.

I dont really understand the gems tbh. I assume you use blue gems for blue things yet you can use the other colours and it says something like "DO YOU WANT TO USE A SKILL CRAFT OR A NORMAL CRAFT, USING A SKILL CRAFT WILL STILL GIVE YOU NORMAL CRAFT EXP. YES OR NO?"

What are you on about? Why would I say no?

I dont really understand the gems tbh. I assume you use blue gems for blue things yet you can use the other colours and it says something like "DO YOU WANT TO USE A SKILL CRAFT OR A NORMAL CRAFT, USING A SKILL CRAFT WILL STILL GIVE YOU NORMAL CRAFT EXP. YES OR NO?"

What are you on about? Why would I say no?

Well they all do different things, like "Repel" gems give you extra knockback on attack, but there're some that give you more resistance and whatnot.
I dunno if the defensive ones have to be added to armour instead of weapons to take effect or not, nor do I know if there's any benefit to sticking to one colour. Maybe you get a boost for fusing a red gem with red equipment?
I'm not really sure. I've just been doing that because it 'felt' right.

Skill crafting, no idea. It happened the first time when I had two exact copies of a weapon, so crafted one into the other. Apparently that failed but it was still being listed as +1 (+3 now) so uh, sure? Adding same-element, same-weapon to a weapon gives it a huge boost, and that's all I know for sure.

But yeah, why would you NOT go for a Skill Craft? Odd that it gives you the option, hey ho.

Upgraded armor will give you more HP

Is it a significant boost? I'm doing ok HP wise so I may not bother but it'll be good to know.

Just bought a FP chest I got....

1 orange prisoner shirt.....

How terribly appropriate.

Aside from the continuous issues, I think Namco missed an opportunity by forcing you to visibly wear the equipment you've got on. If they did it like some MMOs do, and let you shuffle around and recolor whatever equipment you've previously unlocked while retaining the stats of the pieces you're actually 'wearing', it would have been more appealing for players to spend money on premium chests. Creation/customization is a big draw for some people, and limiting that was probably a bad call if they wanted more money.

As it is, everyone just looks nightmarishly color-coded.

Last edited:
Back