Lost Swords

Game gets hard when enemies learn to block and punish with BBBBBBBBBBB
524315_3926461248442_1618493340_n.jpg

How terribly appropriate.

Aside from the continuous issues, I think Namco missed an opportunity by forcing you to visibly wear the equipment you've got on. If they did it like some MMOs do, and let you shuffle around and recolor whatever equipment you've previously unlocked while retaining the stats of the pieces you're actually 'wearing', it would have been more appealing for players to spend money on premium chests. Creation/customization is a big draw for some people, and limiting that was probably a bad call if they wanted more money.

As it is, everyone just looks nightmarishly color-coded.
Going off on that, I think they should've capitalized on CaS a lot more in this game. It could've included all pieces and features from the previous games, including new ones and still allow created characters. Since creation is a big draw, it could've given more replay value to the game instead of just doing quests. Since AP gradually refills, a player could spend time fooling around in creation, until it fills up. As it is now, it's so limited you won't want to spend more than 5 minutes in it. No color options, ability to creation original characters, ability to edit base models, apply stickers, patterns, or makeup, change special effects, limited amount of gear to pick from, etc,. It's nothing, but recolors and stats. We have the ability to use other people's creations, which is good, but what good is it if it's only main characters wearing bland clothes? A seriously missed opportunity, especially since it needs online to function...

Is there eventually any plot or is it just item collecting and loading screens?

There's a badly translated story to follow throughout the entire game.

Whilst I think having the ability to recolour and use a billion items kind of defeats the point of unlocking new armour with elemental affinities, I get what you mean.

Considering the story, it'd make more sense to have a CaS main character than and actual character, but I'm glad that's not the case tbh, as it's letting people play as characters they were missing in V.

Empty the HP bar of the opponent when he's on elemental mode before time runs out. (which is 15 seconds i think?)
If you're talking about unlocking characters;when you face the character,he/she goes into elemental mode right away,so try to kill him while he's on elemental mode before time runs out and you'll get a treasure chest which might contain the key to unlocking that character.
Just got back to LS, just a quick question; I assume the unlockable chars only go into elemental mode once?

Quest issue fixed during maintenance.

When using a dual element weapon, does anyone know for sure how they interact with other elements in terms of damage multiplier? I.e., isFire Vert/Water Hori weak to Water Vert and resists Water Hori?

Last edited:
I've only encountered it once (fyi, I find the us version to be flawed, but still enjoyable for what it is) in my experience, but is Error 2005 shaping up to become the new "Error 37"?

I've only encountered it once (fyi, I find the us version to be flawed, but still enjoyable for what it is) in my experience, but is Error 2005 shaping up to become the new "Error 37"?

No, that was Error 1098, where you couldn't log in at all. And I made the same joke earlier...

Back