Lost Swords

lost Sword's Death Date is announced?
*┏┓*
┏━┻┫
*┣━ *┃*
*┣━ *┃
*┗━━┛*
Bwahahahah. Before I might have felt sorry for all the money ppl spent but not anymore. All this time has been torture.

gj with the archiving.
Its not the most popular game but for nostalgia purposes its good to just keep digitially somewhere

Ok, good game for experiment a little and bring back cool characters, so thanks Lost Swords.

Now SC5 is the way, they should take it and improve it to make SC6. The real challenge will be to make happy to all fans with the characters, wich is hard, I just hope for Pyrrha again along with Cassandra and Sophitia.

I wouldn't mind messing around w/ pyrrha again for sc6. here's to hoping for sc6 for ps4.

I also wish people would stop spelling her name as pyrrah l0l

Reactions: CFW
One thing i want them to add from LS to SC6, is the elemental auras.
WAIT! Don't throw tomatoes just yet, i want them as a CaS addition only. Just for looks. Absolutely nothing to do with powering up the character whatsoever.
Under a new section called 'Auras'. I think i've talked about it before in the sc6 discussion thread, but yea..

Does anybody happen to have a good HD screenshot of the character selection screen? Is the character selection screen even a thing in this game?

It's too bad they made this 1 player only. I would've played the hell out of it and bought all their silly little items. As it is, I didn't even download it. Glad it's going away. I hope they do better next time and I hope we don't have to wait too long after Nov. 30th for the next big announcement.

Looking back at the final trailer:
Why do you guys think they showed Mitsurugi in the end? After stating "The warriors may fade, but their souls will ignite again."?
Is it for no apparent reason? hmm...
I'll say it, Mitsurugi as the main character for Soulcalibur 6 :P
He seems like a perfect fit, imo.

Last edited:
Why do you guys think they showed Mitsurugi in the end? After stating "The warriors may fade, but their souls will ignite again."?
Is it for no apparent reason? hmm...
I'll say it, Mitsurugi as the main character for Soulcalibur 6 :P
He seems like a perfect fit, imo.

Poor, poor Mitsurugi. Ever since Soul Blade came out, he had the makings of a stereotypical main fighting game character. A wandering ronin who sought strong opponents to hone his skills and seek ultimate strength... He was Ryu with a sword. But as the story developed, the guy was left in the dust. He never got his chance to actually find Soul Edge canonically, and he was always somewhere else when all the important stuff was happening. And when he finally gets his chance to fight Algol in SCIV, the jerk just vanishes in the middle of their duel. Will Mitsu ever get his chance? It almost seems like a joke now Kappa

Back