Lost Swords

when this game die we poppin the biggest bottles

Man, that event (whatever it is) starts a day before TGS..
But what was with the last part? The 'Long Live Soulcalibur' part? & the close up on Mitsu in the end, seems interesting. I wonder if they're hinting at something.

Anyways, i'm really getting sick and tired of LS..

I have so much hate for this game atm that I just want to punch the king of lost swords in the face to release some frustration lol.

I don't even know. I sure hope so.
The fact that we're getting another event (that's half-a-month long) at the time of TGS doesn't suggest that LS is going to die.. -_-

Another time skip ? It's easy to keep fans if we keep favourites (don't change what aint broke) seems to be a going trend.
The SC5 time skip was the long-game change, but the fruits of that gamble won't seem to pay off in the near future.

2015-09-02_09-48-06p7qrm.png

:|

I was expecting the game to be shut down eventually, but not this quickly. Rather shitty considering they went really crazy with monetizing the game, so whoever spent money can't be feeling very happy. At the very least, they could try to make a simple offline version and release that.

So SC LS is still gonna be playable after that cut off date offline?
Because yeah the people who payed dollar for the microtransactions aint gonna be too happy lol

Did they anounce all the characters for LS then? i thought they still had a character slot left?

So SC LS is still gonna be playable after that cut off date offline?
Because yeah the people who payed dollar for the microtransactions aint gonna be too happy lol

Did they anounce all the characters for LS then? i thought they still had a character slot left?
Definitely sounds like it'll be completely taken down. Don't think I've ever heard of an online game be shut down and replaced with an offline version.

I didn't keep track of all the news for the game, but was Kilik ever released? There were files related to him very early on. Besides that, I think every character which appeared in game files were added to the game.

i dont follow it either, Kilik wasnt realeased i think, yeah i remember a snippit of character thumbnails of whos gonna be in SC LS does anyone have that image still?

"Long live Soul Calibur"

"The warriors may fade, but their souls will ignite again."

Those hints should tell you something.

EDIT: @Kai_lombax I was talking about SCV's art direction
"Long live Soulcalibur"
I'm guessing that means Soulcalibur is coming back big time soon.

"The warriors fade, but their souls will ignite again."
Return of the old characters that were removed, perhaps?

i dont follow it either, Kilik wasnt realeased i think, yeah i remember a snippit of character thumbnails of whos gonna be in SC LS does anyone have that image still?

00634_0010-00-00-00zcso6.png

That's based on the most recent version of the game. Pretty sure Kilik was the only unreleased character. Not sure how much work they put into him.

I think Project Soul favors the girls over the boys.....

So it's shutting down. Not surprising but I'm sure you guys knew this day would eventually come. They shut down that other project "Unbreakable Soul" for iOS last year too. So much for these F2P SC titles?

Soul Calibur VI??? ...I said this before

"I will see it when I believe it"

Back