Madison SC4 Tourney Results #26 06/06/09

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
Fun stuff ppl. Sorry if I annoyed you guys when I was showing off the pic of me and my cutie Latino, whom I have a crush on...lol. I don't think it affected your guys's performance.

Results:
1. jimmypikachuchoi (Sophie)
2. Anduril16000 (Astaroth)
3. Ora (Sophie)
4. Phil Bond (Siegfried)
5. Max (Cass)
5. Tomi (Cass)
7. Sandi (Voldo)
7. Metallix (Sophitia, Hilde)
9. Orange (Mitsu)
9. Derb (Apprentice)
9. AJ (Cervy)
9. Renee (Maxi)
13. Gremlyn (Cass)
13. Pouncer (X)
13. Lokim (Talim)

Finals:
jimmypikachuchoi-Anduril16000(4-1)
Sophie-Astaroth
Sophie-Astaroth
Sophie-Astaroth
Sophie-Astaroth
Sophie-Astaroth

Jimmy... SOPHIE !! O.O lol congrats all, but jimmy, no X?

No my bestest friend Amber plays Sophie, so I wanted to have her and me finish 1, 2, this week, with 3 of our top players not being here this week. But she got 3rd so that's good, YAY!!!! Yeah, besides, they don't like playing against my X, so I figured I'll play Sophie, but the truth is, I'm trying to figure out, if I should have a backup character, in case I have to play against Hilde. Having 2 really lopsided results makes me unsure on if I should stick with X or not, cuz I beat CO's #1 player, who plays Hilde, and then I scrubbed it out against Unique's Hilde, so it's making me rethink. I know I should be super patient tho, and that was the missing link when I was going against Unique. So Just figuring things out...But I think, I'm 99% sure I'll stick with X, no matter what.

Jimmy plays every character in the game but just some in secret :) :)

Congrats to the placers :)

I think that's it too HILDEDUDE!!! HILDEDUDE!!! Mikey you are missed by all your fellow Wisconsinites, Christie too. I wanna be entertained by manipulating pictures with Christie to create a Soulkemon.

hey thx so much for your ranking system. It really is easy to keep track of everyone, without me having to manually type and assess ppl's points and stuff like that. I will get the other 3 or 4 tourneys posted to you, when I have time. Unfortunately, I got LOTS to do this week, so it'll be a while.

Hey jimmy if I can't keep up with when you are or not you are running toruneys

Where? are you posting the announcements

check the tournament announcement sections, there's already a posting for the next tournament

also on the main page of this site, it shows which tournaments are going on this week

oh ya good call, i always get a notice on that site when another tournament is coming up

Back