[Mar 19, 2011] Return of the Jaxel-Dome! First Blood: Part Deux (Edison, NJ)

Which game should we have at the tournament?

• Total voters
I placed my vote for Marvel because everybody and their momma is going to play that game until EVO. Plus there's already plenty of tournaments for Super. Plus I would like to see something different since the Jaxeldome is not a monthly thing. You can bring back Street Fighter when they release the AE changes to console, which will probably be the next time that you host a tournament.
Well it looks like we're going to be doing Marvel... even though the game is ASS.

its not that awful. it is gimmicky as hell and i could never take it seriously but at least its not kasumi ninja bad

I actually found this game buried under some ps1 games, lets see if I can brush the rust off of my skill and get back to my dancing with siggy. I`ll try to bring MT Fighter and Pacifist

*checks Jaxeldome topic for hype*

*sees Malice RSVP for No* o_0

:O

;(

What happened dude ?! Everything ok ?? o_0

P.S. 2 week !! GET HYPE BITCHES !! >:D

He heard Chicago's coming and suddenly realized he's going to be sick that week, someone will be in the hospital, etc., etc.

Whoooo...actually, not sure about the rest of them, but I may have to nix any plans for the Jaxel-Dome, pending a response from the vet. It seems my dog may have pyometra and I'm more than likely going to end up footing the bill.

1. You guys don't have to worry about me missing the Jaxeldome. When was the last time I missed a tournament? It's you guys that I have to worry about. Where were y'all for Winter Brawl and my 30th birthday? I was ready to buy all kinds of food and liquor and whatnot.

2. Chicago better bring they ass.

3. JRWR7 better bring his ass so I can beat that ass. If I didn't spill beer in my PS3 controller, I would have won last time.

4. Kit better hook me up with a phat ass steak so I can post it on YouTube.

5. Rich, what's good.

6. I better see everyone next week because this tournament is going to be hella stoopid. Shoutout to Marvel.

7. Get hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if i didnt have Family BS at the last minute for that weekend i would have been there on Saturday. But there was no way for me to get out of it.

Yooo !! Good to see you coming up dud. Same goes for me. Work was a bitch. :\ Fortunitlly, I was able to get off for the dome. Trust me, it wasn't easy. :p 10 more days !! In the mean time, I'll be winning like Charlie Sheen. XD

Jaxel how many outsiders/non-8wayrun folks are coming to this for MvC3 or dedicated MvC3 players in general? Otherwise I would just prefer to randomly pop up at the break.

2. Chicago better bring they ass.

My $500.00 vet bill says I'm a no-go. Given that I was putting down 200 for the trip, I doubt if anyone, barring some last minute flights, makes it. How indecisive everyone is and HumanTyphoon not taking off work for the weekend didn't help anything (Though ARU opted to come).

Fuuuuuuuuuuu...make that 1500... -.-

Goddamn...Looks like I won't be doing much of anything for a while...

Yeah, feel bad because I feel like the Jaxel-Dome is the Mecca of SC and I really wanted to try out my X against more people. I thought the procedure would only be 200-300 but they said some bullshit or another and it's an emergency procedure. Only thing that makes me angry (well...not really - it takes a lot for me to get angry) is that I told them in the first place that I thought it was pyometra but they treated it as if it were a UTI. Would have still been willing to put down 100 for the 'Dome, but I think only three of us were going and god knows no one else will put down a couple of extra bucks.

Back