[MATCH-UP] Patroklos

Not the most important thing, but from practice. When you JG Pat 66aBE, 3B will whiff. I haven't tried 1B against it, but 3A hits consistently. Pretty lame punish though but it's meterless damage.

1B works. For 3B you have to delay it. But you can also go for iWSB or 33B.

About step it's possible (Siegfried is very good to step during string). But it's more difficult than a JG since it's slower (so you have to react faster).
But after don't forget to test that 22BB4 won't whiff too :-D

I messed around this morning, I am preferring the 1B/iWS B after JG. iWS B is less damage than 22BB4, but you'll get some free meter JGing rather than stepping. And ringing out backwards with 1B is pretty smexy.

With BE, WS B's combo is doing more damage than 22B4's one, even after a side hit. (3B=22B4<33B<WSB for the damage).

But in fact the best option is to side step with 77A, and go for the 90 damage combo whitout meter. It works in other string in this game ([A+B] from hilde for example).

Actually, dmg with BE and appropriate delay post 3(B) and WS (B) should be

3(B)~SCH K BE~jagA = 83
WS (B]~SCH K BE~jagA = 87
22BB4~SCH K BE~jagA = 88

But yeah, 11_77A is usually the best option (unless you have 75% meter to burn) if it can connect. 90-92dmg depending on angle, better wakes and also gives you half a BE worth of meter.

Actually, dmg with BE and appropriate delay post 3(B) and WS (B) should be

3(B)~SCH K BE~jagA = 83
WS (B]~SCH K BE~jagA = 87
22BB4~SCH K BE~jagA = 88

But yeah, 11_77A is usually the best option (unless you have 75% meter to burn) if it can connect. 90-92dmg depending on angle, better wakes and also gives you half a BE worth of meter.

I dabbled 11_77A combos yesterday and I think you're right, the damage potential is ridiculous. And you save meter doing it. That's one reflex I'll have to train, hopefully it's not too slow out of step.

I dabbled 11_77A combos yesterday and I think you're right, the damage potential is ridiculous. And you save meter doing it. That's one reflex I'll have to train, hopefully it's not too slow out of step.

It *is* pretty slow. Don't expect to be able to hit it a lot against fast recovery characters like say, Leixia. Still, there is a surprising number of situations you can use it in, and the reward is immense.

I'll work with it, it might be slow but it's another tool in the arsenal. 90ish meterless damage in this game is pretty godly too. Though I was testing it against some moves that I could step on reaction, and sometimes I was getting 83 when I had to do 11A, iWS B, 6, SCH B for it to connect. Which was strange.

I'll work with it, it might be slow but it's another tool in the arsenal. 90ish meterless damage in this game is pretty godly too. Though I was testing it against some moves that I could step on reaction, and sometimes I was getting 83 when I had to do 11A, iWS B, 6, SCH B for it to connect. Which was strange.

Grounded property adds scaling in stun combos, which is why you see a lower number if your SCH B hits late. This is also the reason behind the (relatively) low damage of SRSH K/B combos.

keep in mind of the Clean hits that are randomly awarded, without it the 3B combo usually ranges around 71-72

Back