Maxi Combo Thread

too bad 236A doesnt give decent wakes... its massively negative on ground hit

also its not a combo if they can AC out... why gamble with that trash?

Dunno if this has been posted or not...nor do I care but, I was playing around in training mode last night, messin with wall splats and found the following interesting

66K W! B+G_A+G

Front regular grabs combo for around 80 to 90
Right side grab (the one that goes into BL) goes for 109 on CH
Back grabs go for 110 on CH

However I had real trouble doing this on smaller characters like amy and talim. Even sophie was tempermental as well. But asta, Rock and the bigger ones were easy shit!!

also CH 3B W! PSL 2 BL A LI AA{A} on bigger characters only, was quite sexy. Not a combo but more of a tech trap or something. But I have trouble with anything reliable after the BL A. anyone got something better to play with for the CH 3B W! BL A?
DISCUSS

HRD

Dunno if this has been posted or not...nor do I care but, I was playing around in training mode last night, messin with wall splats and found the following interesting

66K W! B+G_A+G

Front regular grabs combo for around 80 to 90
Right side grab (the one that goes into BL) goes for 109 on CH
Back grabs go for 110 on CH

However I had real trouble doing this on smaller characters like amy and talim. Even sophie was tempermental as well. But asta, Rock and the bigger ones were easy shit!!

also CH 3B W! PSL 2 BL A LI AA{A} on bigger characters only, was quite sexy. Not a combo but more of a tech trap or something. But I have trouble with anything reliable after the BL A. anyone got something better to play with for the CH 3B W! BL A?
DISCUSS

HRD

but why would you want to go for a grab on W! and take a 50% chance that the throw broken. You can just go 66K W! 3B PSL1 BL A LI K 4BBK 2B+K for 85. OR if you wanna be really awesome, 66K W! B+K::B::B::B::A BT B+K for 107.

If you want something damaging for when you W! from an angle that makes the above combos miss, just do 66K W! 4BBK 2B+K for 80 damage.

Reactions: HRD
but why would you want to go for a grab on W! and take a 50% chance that the throw broken. You can just go 66K W! 3B PSL1 BL A LI K 4BBK 2B+K for 85. OR if you wanna be really awesome, 66K W! B+K::B::B::B::A BT B+K for 107.

If you want something damaging for when you W! from an angle that makes the above combos miss, just do 66K W! 4BBK 2B+K for 80 damage.

whos this fuckin guy thinkin he knows maxi and shit.....pppppssssshhhhhh!!!!!

LOL...what up homes. Where the fuck you been?

Why would I want to you ask? Honestly cuz I did it on acciendent in training mode and thought "hey, thats different". Just more to add to the mind games I guess.

and do you actually get the BT B+K after the B+K BBBA JF during a W! combo.

good to see you back man. we need you! could use your input on the "Maxi changes for SC5" thread.

Had krayzie, NDK, xeph, NFK & signia all at the house one weekend a few months ago. You fuckin nor cal guys are gangsters!!

HRD

If you wanna put a throw in a WC then 66A W! 3B W! back throw. i have landed this in a torny fight when i went i lold hard :D

Reactions: HRD
i so wish that iv A+B had same CH properties as BD wall combos would be easy to extend/ improve its such a good high W!

Back