Maxi Combo Thread

RO B is definately shakable

personally I don't really feel any enhancements

CH BL A not comboing into LI K really hurt a ton of combo possibilities from him

WHAT! Then what's the point of CH BLA? Does anything connect afterwards then? please say LI A connects at least.

yes LI A is your only option from a CH BL A

but LI A will sort of launch, all you get is damage reduced LI AAB confirmed, or if the opponent doesn't know, LI AA can tech trap

regarding the previous post on RO B > RC A

I think we were talking about doing CH 33_99B PSL2 > RO B> RC B where the RC B does more damage if opponent techs

you are correct that CH33_99B PSL2 ROB RCB will do more damage to teching oppent (64 + 28 on tech or 85 total on stationary)

CH BLA crumple is gay, means only guarnetied damage is LIAAB or the LIAA{B} tech :((

Why on earth would they nerf a move that has less range than a baby midget tyranesourus rex and only does like 30 damage on NH anyway? Was it really that bad that we got a good combo off of it landing?

RO B->RC A NC for 70ish damage. Confirmed (unless it takes 12 inputs to brake the shakeable stun).
RC B ->RC B not guaranteed as it is INDEED a shakeable stun, but RC A is simply faster and NC from RO B.

just tried again, and i realise its actually rather hard to shake out of RO B > RC A
requires close to close mid range, if its outside RC K's range, its very shakeable

here is a wall combo i assume it will work on console but i been trying it on BD and its tricky to do but none of the move have altered properties (if you want to add in A+B some where for BD wall combos go for it its a cracking high splat that would really improve some of maxis wall shit)

you need to be in a corner

WRA+B LIK 33_99K W! 22_88A LIB BLKK W! 6;B;B;B in BD the non just does about 165 damage. abviolsy you wont get any where near that on console but its worth a go.

the tricky bit is the the 22_88A seems inconsistant so you could always stick with the staple W! 3B ROK[K] 66B+K or 4B LOBK 2B+KB

Hey everyone im interested to find out how 3a+k fairs offline for you. It hits for me more then it misses and my opponents were pretty good.
Ultimate followup for 3a+k knockdown is 44bg, 44b can only be avoided with a immidiate 8,2g after 3+ak knockdown, not many people do that. Good soul gauge finisher. Talking about 44b, anybody know any other good moments where 44b is ensured to hit. I dont know any other.

After juggles ending with 33bA, RC A; instead of doing 236A, 44B is a ground trap meaning if they stay down 44B is unavoidable... After a 44B connects (probably from a specific whiff punish) RO K2A is a combo with the first hit and a tech trap with the second, if the low whiffs I go for FC 2K to catch wakes and rolls... But typically, 44B is seldom seen, well generally anyway...

I prefer 33B on the characters it works on but 66B+K is pretty good I guess as is A+Bg. sometimes I even do 4(A+B) for the oki

44K, 33aB doesn't combo I don't think, I mean I couldn't get it to work in training but it does work off JMP K which I can see confusion between the two... 44K, 236A does some heafty damage too, with alright wakes like cancelling into 2KK or like PSL3~LO B*BK... I found some funny combos too, 9K, 66K, 6A = 58d. & 9K, 66K, BT A, 2B+KB = 77d. (the first combo is against AC-back, the second combo is what happens if they AC-right/left, and if you just input 6A for the third hit you get BT A anyway if you know what I mean)...

Back