Maxi General Discussion

Because of that crazy shit, I can now tell the difference between RO, LI, LO, and RC. And let me tell you - RC is a fucking bitch to get into and out of.

You punks are all going down! I know the real life frames now! No more frame traps for all ya'lls!

Reactions: HRD
so when you do the B+K just frame. do you make little "dinging" noises while you do it or what? You gotta take some vid of this shit....that would be sick!!

HRD

HRD: I was gonna say, LO A is actually a good low for it's evasiveness and safety. It both goes a little to Maxi's left to evade some verts, TCs highs, and is safe.
Pardon popping up a potentially ancient thread, but andur has 2A'ed me out of LOA a few too many times online for me to worry about it as a lag low. I can't imagine it being interruptable online says anything good about how it weathers stuff like 2A's IRL.

He's guessing that interrupt. Even if it was offline, there's no way that he could see it fast enough to still throw out a 2A and beat it. Let him have a few slightly delayed LO B's and see if he still tries to throw that 2A.

That new kick at 1:37 looks really good~
2:40 looked a little scary ^^:
But we still don't see any fast non stance lows at all >.<

Back