FC 8B ~ LI
G: +3
H: KND
CH: KND
SC: 10
IMP: 28
DMG: 30
TJ: i1-i30

It would basically be the second hit of FC1AB, except it gives plus three on block instead of -2

This actually would be very nice. His old [G]9B back. But I would say just make it 7_8_9B and replace that stupid slow move he has now. The positive block stun sounds too good, but I would be happy if he gets a half decent TJ move. 236A and 236B are too risky; 9B and 9K are too slow, and 9A is high.

Cervates owns Maxi even if he is at +3 and on LI. Cerv's aB (or is it bA?) would trade with LI A, his fastest LI attack. I would say leave 8B in LO. =)

BTW, as far as I know, there are no attacks that can actually TJ in 1 frame, neither in Tekken or Soul Calibur. Just like there are no attacks that TC or GI in one frame. Amy's B+K, for instance, takes 3 frames to GI (which is still god like). And I believe normal GI takes 2 frames (correct me if I'm wrong).

My guess is that 1[A], on block, would have to be something like 0 or -1 into RO (you won't land it too much). The pushback and the RO A speed would counter most of the stuff, just like in 44AB on block.

maxi, invent a move therad

New 6B???

6B~LI - i17
L: Mid
G: 5
H: 10
CH: CSTN (crumple STN)
SC: 16
DMG: 18
(this attack has an on hit JF)
6B~LI (on hit) :LI A
This would be a NC on normal hit and turn into a STNC (stun combo)
on CH in which LI A will give a CSTN allowing 2B+KB to combo, etc...
(this attack would look like his 4B in reverse, and tracks slightly to the left)

EDIT:
Maxi's command throw:
FC 9A+G*B+G - i21
Level = High
G = T
H = LNC
CH = LNC
Dmg. = 45
~LI; TC [1-6]; TJ [6-21]
(Maxi lands ~BT at close range on whiff only)
Description - Maxi leaps foward from FC position, his legs and body slip over the left side of the opponent while his left arm wraps around the opponent's neck. Maxi bends the opponent backward like a bow and slams his Nunchaku into their back with almost the same animation as his 66B but upward and from a FC position, this LNC's the opponent leaving Maxi in Left Inner... This attack on hit crosses over for Maxi...
LI KK_ LI B_ LI G, 4BK_ LI G, 33bA, RC A, 236A - combos...

Opinions on this???

Well how about this...
6B - i17
G = -9
H = -2
CH = +1

6BB - i17
G = -12
H = -1
CH = +2
NC

6BBB - i17
Level = Mid-Mid-Mid
G = -16
H = KND
CH = KND
NCC

6BB :B - i17
G = +7
H = KND
CH = KND
NCC; GB; JF

6B :B :B - i17
G = +20
H = KND
CH = KND
NC; GB; JF

That fixes it right??? The difficultly of the JF version hasn't changed but at least if you miss the first JF the last one can still be completed...

now you guys got me wanting to fuck this guy up. to bad ireland would be a shitty connection with me. I barley have a playable connection against you twiggy.

I still say LI canceling should have an option to cancel into RC. as a matter of fact, everything should cancel into RC.

Yeah, Right Cross is bad already... It needs to get beefed up or something... Maxi would be better if he had an A+B in some of his stances as well as an A+B+K like Rugi's Relic auto-GI... I'll post some new moves later... I'm suprised nobody else has posted a new/ interesting move in a while...

kB~LO aGI's all horizontal fames 4-12
i16
H = M
G = -13
H = -2
CH = Launch

ok so K is nice ish good range and speed, how about a K slide. make it a just if you like. looks like K start up but instead drops and raises the chuck aGIing horizontals (PSL3 style) not good on guard and nearly nuteral on hit but on CH LOK will combo

RC A+B+K - i10
G = -20
H = RP: KND
CH = JR: KND
~FC; TC [4-20]; IMP [10-20]
(auto-GI's all L attacks)
Descrition: Maxi crouches and does Wavering Light repeling the opponents Low attack...

RC A+B+K(on IMP)2A+B - i10
Dmg = 40
G = -20
H = GSTN
CH = GSTN
NC; TC; IMP
Description: On a successful IMP Maxi repels the opponent and slams his Nunchuks into the opponent's back resulting in a Ground-STN... The strike looks like his 66B but picture it on a downed opponent instead... 66B+K_2B+KB_236A all are combos...

WL A+B - i28
L = SM
Dmg = 32
G = +4
H = KND
CH = KND
TJ [9-25]; GB (forces ~FC opponent into standing position on grd)
Description: Looks like Maxi's WR A+B, Maxi jumps foward and executes the attack... 11B combos at long range, 11A tech traps all directions...

I really like the A+B+K low WL that would be real nice. although i would prefur it to be from any stance as per WL from RC would be a bit odd and 90% people should block expecting RCA or RCK

You could use a bit of imagination and shift into RC with a Pure-Soul-Loop, then use the Auto-GI...

"Maxi's Sexy Serpent (Slide Input)"
4b+kG :aB :a+kK :b214 :aB+K - i33~i38
L = M
Dmg = 142
G = U
H = SLNC
CH SLNC
~LO; JF (fastest input); TC [9-15][23-28]; TJ [16-22]; TSS (left) [24-27]; IMP#1 [11-26]; IMP#2 [29-31]
(IMP#1 auto-GI's all M & H horizontal attacks, IMP#2 auto-GI's all H, M, & L non-stab attacks)
Description: Maxi fuks u up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This move takes MAD dedication, and only experienced, talented, and precise Maxi players of the highest calibur (no pun intended) can achieve the use of this move...

holy crap i made a sex wee in my pants

i would spend hours being able to master that move look at its conditions tech jumping and sidestep with a crouch and good aGI properties.

so Mr bear how would this move look and behave on screen?

Description: Maxi fuks u up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This move takes MAD dedication, and only experienced, talented, and precise Maxi players of the highest calibur (no pun intended) can achieve the use of this move...

That's the thing with JF inputs, which is why I hate them. You don't need to be experienced, talented or any good at all. You just need to practice like a machine and you will get it. JFs suck.

But depending on your reward for executing them, they could be worth the effort...
Maxi's Sexy Serpent is one entire slide input after the unblockable cancel (4b+kG). After 4B+K is cancelled you slide aB, Maxi will give off a JF~flash, before this happens you should already be sliding a+kK, he will flash again, continue to input each correct slide before the flash and you should be able to get the move. All of this should be done within 20 frames or less... After the command has been done successfully, Maxi will begin the move... He will do a quick dash foward while TC'ing and executing the A+K auto-GI maneuver at a lightning fast speed. Then Maxi jumps into the air much like his JMP B animation while flipping his nunchuks around his body like a maniac. When he lands, he does a huge dash to the left like his LI B only further while TC'ing and swinging his chuks over his shoulder and around his stomach. Maxi will stop the auto-GI process just before he is done side stepping, then he will remain TC'd for a quick frame which you most likely won't even see. While the properties of the move are ending at frame~28, Maxi pulls out a random second pair of Nunchaku and creates a spinning barrage infront of him, swinging them at lightspeed, while sparks shower from the sheer speed his chuks are flying around, this creates a second short auto-GI'ing effect where only stabbing attacks executed at the right moment can penetrate the formation, also during the second auto-GI Maxi tracks the opponent 100% for the 3 frames the auto-GI is active. Finally Maxi throws the second pair of Nanchuks at the opponent, which are on fire, giving an incredible Super~LNC where the opponent flies off the screen, the last part is executed in 1 frame at close range and the chuks will strike the opponent within 1~5 frames of being thrown depending on range. Maxi gives the most aggrivating taunt in SC history before the opponent lands on the ground dealing the total 142 damage. He shifts into Left Outer after taunting and you have 3 frames to execute LO K for a combo... All of this happens in 33 frames...
How about that Twiggy???
ADDED:
Maxi's Sexy Serpent, LO K = 160 damage combo...
Sexy Serpent can be stepped to either side at far to max range...

new move!!!
WL A+K - i23
L = L
Dmg = 27
G = -16
H = +15
CH = CSTN
TC [11-23]; IMP [11-23] (forces ~FC opponent into standing position on hit, auto~GI's all H attacks & all Vertical attacks)
Description - Maxi spins his Nunchuks over his head while delivering a sweeping shin-kick... On CH, 4B+K tech traps F/ B/ R directions...

I'm thinking big (and vague) here...
He should get (another nunchuck for) additional A+B moves, and make an A+B option out of every stance. I think the result would be at least some better combos, better mixups, and generally better tournament material and a character that's just more fun to play.

i like that idea of a A+B from stances only not every stance

RCA+B~RO
Pulls out a second pair and prefoms a duel upercut ROA NC super launch on CH making RCA+B~PSL3~LOK combo

LOA+B~LO
DRUM SOLO GUARD BREAKER
slow start (GIable with a bit of pratice) big block stun LOBK would NC frame trap after block (LOK STILL DUCKABLE).

LIA+B_[A+B]~BL
Looks like LIB_ only goes the oposite way
LIA+B_[A+B] cancels to RO (like the just cancel for LIB_) and can be just canceled in to LI, making a LI and RO available from both moves depending on the cancel.

ROA+B
very fast low KND on ch +3 on hit (think cervantes 1K kinda frames)

LIA+B_[A+B]~BL
Looks like LIB_ only goes the oposite way
LIA+B_[A+B] cancels to RO (like the just cancel for LIB_) and can be just canceled in to LI, making a LI and RO available from both moves depending on the cancel.

I totally dig that but I would change to LI and RO options to LI and RC

3 stances need A+B moves and WL is automatically one of them...
Here is a new move:
WL A+K (yeah a+k not a+b): i10
L = MM
Dmg. = 40
G = -12
H = KND
CH = KND
NC; TC
Description: Pretty bland move, looks like a double 33K, but Maxi needs something safer and faster than BBA... WL A+K tracks to both sides catching all forms of step, it doesnt catch teleports at all, thats it's weakness other than AA punishment from fast characters like Yoshi... Don't gasp at i10 either it should be i2 because I hate sitting through the WL~GI animation... This move's KND doesn't let any move tech~trap off of it, but it does give Maxi a couple wake-up options... There is a TC between the two kicks but it's not note worthy to list the frames... Just a good simple move I think Maxi needs...

On another note, Twiggy, I'm using Maxi more again we should get some matches in while it lasts ~lol...

Back