maxi, invent a move thread

your on Mr bear, btw i havent been being ignorent, i just relaised the other day that times i played you my mic was broken so you wouldnt be able to hear me. so i realise when i quit out you must think im just being a douch lol. (also i have moved house so i dont know what my connection will be like but we can try)

i been off soul cal for a little bit (i got tekken then got bored and traded it in online on that game was god awful) then got dragon age :D (great fun) and a bit of MW2 as well, but i still got some maxi skills in me i think :P and the old faithful GB asura (i will mock your maxi with my super scrubby kilik GB asura spam :D)

I'm pretty sure my Maxi did all the mocking in those matches ~lol...
And there's always 1 more match before you leave...
This is invent a move, not general discussion so to tie this in somehow here is a new move:
44Bb - i18
L = :M::SM:
Dmg. 24
G = 10
H = 17
CH = KND
~LI; NC (leaves opponent ~FC on hit and grd)
Description: Looks similar to the last 2 hits of 44AB but you can feel Maxi swing the chucks with more force... On hit LI AA is a NC, after CH 44Bb, PSL 1 ~LO B is a combo, PSL 3 ~RO K etc is a combo, and PSL 2 ~RC B is a tech trap catching all directions... This move's primary purpose is to bait the opponent into CH LI K on grd... The slide input for the move is preformed at near JF speed, you have a 2 to 2.5 frame window to slide the second B...

44Bb (1st hit only) - i18
L = :M:~
Dmg. = 10
G = -1
H = 11
CH = CSTN (+20)
~LI
Description: At far~tip range of 44Bb the 2nd hit will whiff... CH 44Bb (1st hit only), LI K is a combo, LI A won't connect because the first hit of 44Bb pushes back too far for LI A to connect on CH... It's still a good move even if the 2nd hit whiffs although it doesn't do nearly enough damage it's still meant to serve LI K; finding the right distance to bait the opponent into the STN for a CH LI K combo...

NEW:
BT B+K - i15
L = :SM:
Dmg. = 35
G = +15
H = STN (+30)
CH = STN (+30)
~RO; GB
Description: Same animation but now transitions into RO, the opponent isn't left in FC position on block anymore and it doesn't pushback on grd either. The attack is changed to a SM to help Maxi's SCD, if it hits RO K[K] is a combo, on Grd RO A is garaunteed. If it hits a midair opponent it gives the same KND animation as the origianl BT B+K does...

8*9B - i40
L = :M:
G = +4
H = KND
CH = KND
TJ [7-40] (opponent ~FC on grd)
Description: Same JMP B animation, just a bit faster and + on grd, gives the same non-techable KND on hit, on CH 236A combos like in the 4[A+B], 33bA, RC A, 236A combo...

7B - i40
L = :M:
G = +4
H = +14
CH = KND
TJ [7-40] (opponent ~FC on grd & hit)
(2A will combo on normal hit)

214B - i20
L = SH
Dmg. = 24
G = -1
H = STN (+30)
CH = STN (+30)
~RC; TJ (spins opponent on hit, SH attacks can't be parried or repelled)
Description: Maxi delivers a haymaker with the chucks and does a spinning back jump into RC stance... On hit the force of the punch spins the opponent long enough for RC KK:K to combo... Special High attacks can't be parried or repelled, the purpose of this attack is to use it on opponents who GI after blocking one of Maxi attacks that give him grd advantage... This move can also be used for punishing whiffed GI's and to Ring Out opponents with RC KK:K combo... Maxi jumps backwards far enough to avoid all standard 2A attacks and all attacks that share the same range like K and 2K etc... If the opponent whiffs a 2A etc., Maxi can punish with RC A or force the opponent to block RC B... I believe this would be a useful tool in his arsenal against especially against Amy...

Back