1. 6A+B
2. 6A+B
3. Did you 6A+B recently?
4. If no, 6A+B
5. If yes, 6A+B
6. WATAAAAA
7. Hit B+K then mash B like it works
8. 6A+B
Near flawless strat except for the fact you left 6a+b out.

Rikki_TikkiTavi

[08] Mercenary
He's so far up your ass... I couldn't care less what either of you think of me. I am done talking to you fools- all you do is lie, slander, and discourage people....and troll the internet. I am over it. I am glad you guys hate me it probably says something good about me. Go take care of the fish Joe.!!!! Haven't you got anything better to do, you are older than me and act like such a little high schooler - embarrassing! This is the most attention either of you will ever get. You guys cause drama on the internet because you're pathetic little boys. So over it, anything messed up you could talk about me, you've said already. You've both spent a great deal of time harassing me online- but I know nobody would say any of this to my face- that's the thing. You are weak! Just using me, other people to draw attention to yourselves. I don't think Alex J should be a mod when he is going around sending messages and posting stuff on people's pages and causing problems....DAILY.... I should be able to set him to ignore.... You both are losers, real life losers.

orangeislands31

[13] Hero
I couldn't care less what either of you think of me.
Yes you do care, otherwise you wouldn't bother writing out much of a reply at all. =D

I am done talking to you fools- all you do is lie, slander, and discourage people....and troll the internet.
Actually yes, please stop talking. That would be great. In the mean time while you're busy shutting the fuck up I'm sure Alex.J and Marg will find someone new to terrorize and thus the unjustified cycle goes on. Deal with it.

I am over it. I am glad you guys hate me it probably says something good about me. Go take care of the fish Joe.!!!! Haven't you got anything better to do, you are older than me and act like such a little high schooler - embarrassing!
You are over it? Doesn't look like it since right after this statement you start to make smug comments to marg about fish while also calling him immature... Lol good job on that one.

This is the most attention either of you will ever get. You guys cause drama on the internet because you're pathetic little boys. So over it, anything messed up you could talk about me, you've said already. You've both spent a great deal of time harassing me online- but I know nobody would say any of this to my face- that's the thing.
This... this is fucking stupid. "Most attention either of you will ever get" This statement is fucking dumb. They are obviously trolling you with dry humor and sarcasm, which kind of implies that even though they are making fun of you it still is fucking boring. Get over yourself, the only idiot here trying for attention is you. Oh and then you mention you are "Over it" again. How cute. If you feel like you are constantly getting "harassed" every time you get online then here's a thought... DON'T GET ONLINE! Also I would love to say loads of shit to you in person, seeing your frustration in person as you try and spew unintelligent comebacks in retaliation would taste oh so sweet. Pretty sure talking shit to your face wouldn't take much guts at all.

My point is Susan, you need to stop saying stupid shit for people to be nice to you. Jesus. Your whole paragraph was literally the stupidest shit I have read in months.

ZER0

[13] Hero
y'all delusional as fuck, can you not see that Hines really is the best Maxi ever? everyone gon' get their shit rekt Kappa
when she plays online she's obviously holding back her true potential and there's a reason she never came to EVO...we're simply not ready to see her great Maxi in action...our minds would simply implode from the sheer awesomeness of it all, she really does know how to punish...but she acts like she doesn't so we can all feel good about ourselves lel

Alex.J

[14] Master
I don't think Alex J should be a mod when he is going around sending messages and posting stuff on people's pages and causing problems....DAILY.... I should be able to set him to ignore.... You both are losers, real life losers.
But somehow you are the only one out of the 3 of us to physically threaten people over a videogame............

P.S. What happened to haters being your motivators?
http://gyazo.com/24bb55daca131b109bda01dac0d282db

WARUI_NE

Prettier than you
He's so far up your ass... I couldn't care less what either of you think of me. I am done talking to you fools- all you do is lie, slander, and discourage people....and troll the internet. I am over it. I am glad you guys hate me it probably says something good about me. Go take care of the fish Joe.!!!! Haven't you got anything better to do, you are older than me and act like such a little high schooler - embarrassing! This is the most attention either of you will ever get. You guys cause drama on the internet because you're pathetic little boys. So over it, anything messed up you could talk about me, you've said already. You've both spent a great deal of time harassing me online- but I know nobody would say any of this to my face- that's the thing. You are weak! Just using me, other people to draw attention to yourselves. I don't think Alex J should be a mod when he is going around sending messages and posting stuff on people's pages and causing problems....DAILY.... I should be able to set him to ignore.... You both are losers, real life losers.
I'll fight your boyfriend irl. Thats how you threaten people online right?
Also add me to that list ill come out of retirement to prove you are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.