Maxi Players Online ID's

snipperiski

ok the time has come. I got some free time tonight and think ill be goofing off online. Im finally brave enough to wanna fight you. Maybe get Kevko in there to have have a grand ol time.

Ill be on around 7pm california time. So lets throw some nunchucks at each other if your around.

HRD

Xbox Live: Burst Axe

I don't bother with mirror matches but if you want to fight my other characters to see what Maxi should watch out for that's fine.

Other Characters: Natsu, Aeon, Patroklos and a Patroklos. I just started practice with a. Patroklos so don't expect anything amazing from him.......for now.

Ive always hated mirrors. Both of you know what the other is capable of. I like to call it what Mr. Blaze once did. "The Maxi Fear"

Your implying that I'm afraid while what I said had not a hint of fear in it. Back here in reality (where i live) mirror matches of any character in any game bore the hell out of me.

What makes fights fun for me is characters with different sets of tools that put you at a disadvantage so you have to overcome them with good reads, technique and sometimes luck or being at an advantage with your tools and doing everything you can to keep it from the other player.

Mirrors hold zero value to me and when I'm uninterested, I'm not paying attention so neither of us would learn anything anyway. I dont like to waste people's time so I hope others would give me the same courtesy.

Back