Maxi Players Online ID's

Online PSN ID : Sh0tGuNBRYAN (there's a zero in the middle of Sh0t) i'm a newbie to the forums and looking to add and learn from fellow maxi players.

Online PSN ID : Sh0tGuNBRYAN (there's a zero in the middle of Sh0t) i'm a newbie to the forums and looking to add and learn from fellow maxi players.

Welcome aboard sh0tgun. I hope you find everything you are looking for. Be sure and check out the vid section along with combo and tech trap stuff. Some really staple things in there to learn.

You can hit me up on PSN (HotRodDave619) and we can get some matches in sometime if you like. I live in california so hopefully we will be connection wise.

Other than that if you have any questions all these guys are really helpful compared to the other soul arenas. Or you can always shot me a PM.

Enjoy

HRD

Welcome aboard sh0tgun. I hope you find everything you are looking for. Be sure and check out the vid section along with combo and tech trap stuff. Some really staple things in there to learn.

You can hit me up on PSN (HotRodDave619) and we can get some matches in sometime if you like. I live in california so hopefully we will be connection wise.

Other than that if you have any questions all these guys are really helpful compared to the other soul arenas. Or you can always shot me a PM.

Enjoy

HRD

thanx man. i'll make sure to add your PSN. :3 i'll be checking out the forums alot. there is a ton of great info around here. ^_^

I've been poking around the Maxi forums at a hard-nosed level back when all the players talked about wishlists for Maxi for this SC installment. I'm just catching wind of this thread and I feel like I'm missing out. :sc5sc:
Hello, everyone. My name is hwang24 and I'm from Maryland.​
I only have a PS3 however. My ID is trumanfury.​
My top two mains are Maxi and Rugi as I wish for Natsu to be the third of my primary mains.​
Online, I'm currently trying to train up with Voldo, Xiba, Nightmare, and Aeon. :sc5se:
It's nice reading from everyone here.​
Good times to everyone. --:sc2maxi1:

Reactions: HRD
Vive le Maxi!

Atlanta, GA
xbox = ATL KGUNSURUGI (i have played as ATL DOOBOY & CURTIS BLOCHI)
psn = KGUNSURUGI, ATL_KGUNSURUGI

I ONLY play with maxi and i catch hell for it.

maxi = get kicked eventually

Maxi is the closest thing i can find to Baek. Cant wait till TTT2 comes out :)

Vive le Maxi!

Atlanta, GA
xbox = ATL KGUNSURUGI (i have played as ATL DOOBOY & CURTIS BLOCHI)
psn = KGUNSURUGI, ATL_KGUNSURUGI

I ONLY play with maxi and i catch hell for it.

maxi = get kicked eventually

Maxi is the closest thing i can find to Baek. Cant wait till TTT2 comes out :)

I only play Maxi to homes. I get a MAX of 5 rounds or so before I get kicked to. Peeps be hating maxi son!!

Im in cali myself. And I usually hate maxi mirrors but Id be willing to sacrafice for ya. Hit me up on PSN sometime man. Lets do this shit!!

I only play Maxi to homes. I get a MAX of 5 rounds or so before I get kicked to. Peeps be hating maxi son!!

Im in cali myself. And I usually hate maxi mirrors but Id be willing to sacrafice for ya. Hit me up on PSN sometime man. Lets do this shit!!
Gonna get a PS3 this weekend for the tripxp...over my fear of mirrors buddy so lets do it on XBN till manana!:sc2maxi1:

Reactions: HRD
Gonna get a PS3 this weekend for the tripxp...over my fear of mirrors buddy so lets do it on XBN till manana!:sc2maxi1:

LMFAO! Sounds good brutha. Except my xbox RROD'd on me for the 9th and final time. For now im on PSN only. Ima work on fixin my xbox here in the next few weeks.

And thats exactly why i hate maxi mirrors. Its the "maxi fear". I know what youre capable of, you know what im capable of. Then i hesitate and eat shit cuz u did something else. But fuck it. Im down just for the good times.

So you play with ATL_R3Dd or what?

LMFAO! Sounds good brutha. Except my xbox RROD'd on me for the 9th and final time. For now im on PSN only. Ima work on fixin my xbox here in the next few weeks.

And thats exactly why i hate maxi mirrors. Its the "maxi fear". I know what youre capable of, you know what im capable of. Then i hesitate and eat shit cuz u did something else. But fuck it. Im down just for the good times.

So you play with ATL_R3Dd or what?
I know him and the other ATL fellas. Ill be on tomorrow for sure. Havent got a chanse to lab with everyone yet but been watching vids and stealing/borrowing and playing some good comp.

I like mirrors. Its a good chance to sharingan...if you know what i mean. Olb 360s suck. But i still like em over PS3s.

XBL: CappuccinoJak

mains: maxi (hot!), raphael (hot!), voldo, dampierre, cervantes (hot!), viola, Alpha Patroklos (hot!).

i live in Wisonsin, USA and have a pretty good connection. i'd really like some criticism on my Maxi, kinda hit a wall with him and cant come up with anything fresh and new.

I'm from Iowa. I can't afford to be in tournaments much. but I main Maxi and I used to live in Wisconsin. If you can make it, go to the Madison tournaments. There are great players there. Maybe we can see each other online.

guess it's my turn
XBL: JustinAkatsuki
Main: Zwei :D Secondaries: Alpha, Maxi, Nightmare, Yoshi, Xiba, Siegfried, Cervantes, Aeon.

Been using Maxi pretty much exclusively for the last week so I'll add my name to this list.
XBL: WolfLoneThe
Main: Pat but Maxi is a close second atm

Been using Maxi pretty much exclusively for the last week so I'll add my name to this list.
XBL: WolfLoneThe
Main: Pat but Maxi is a close second atm

your pat is by far the better from the games we have played imho

your pat is by far the better from the games we have played imho

Yeah, still working on my Maxi. With Pat I can play without thinking too much but Maxi I still have to think about stances and what not. Would appreciate playing a few sets, learning a thing or two?

Ive recently gotten rid of my PS3 in exchange for a xbox. So Im back on xbl bitches!!

GamerTag: X HotRodDave X

I dont really like maxi mirrors, but if some newer members need to learn things, Im happy to help. Dont get me wrong, Ill play the vets to, but mirrors make me wanna smash puppies with a brick!!

Back