Maxi Video Thread

Cupui

[09] Warrior
maxi video thread
post your video here and get an evaluation to be a better player :)

hi my first time post my video here
here's one of our maxi match video

comment and critique needed to be a better player

pls help THX :)

maxi video thread

LO BK leaves you at an advantage if blocked. Use 2A to interrupt your opponent's offence straight after.

maxi video thread

here is a match with me and my boy Liquid who plays maxi...its like my 3rd time playing with cass so dont hate plz cause i dunno how to play her yet lol. btw quality isnt all that cause i recorded off of the 360 with a ps3 cam then off the ps3 with a digi cam cause of format probs.....and the 360 pad blows

maxi video thread

thank you ^^; i'll put up something more "Serious" soon i guess, been so busy with work lately

maxi video thread

Hah, nice whirow. The annotations are funny and awesome, especially when I was thinking the same thing. ::thumbs up::

maxi video thread

maxi video thread
post your video here and get an evaluation to be a better player :)

hi my first time post my video here
here's one of our maxi match video

comment and critique needed to be a better player

pls help THX :)

wow mits, was interupting alot of maxi strings that puzzled me?

ik like how he also used that 6,b,b, effectively, nice maxi! and how do u do the jf ver of 6 b,b,b, some one said it only works on block?

maxi video thread

Hiro youre my hero XD awesomenessest!:P nice I still can't pull that LI bG RO shift consistently. Hell yea Maxi panic mode ftw :D

maxi video thread

I'm still rather amazed that most of the Maxi players didn't notice LI Bg>RO before ^^:
I guess its a known item now, i'll be updating my guide on gamefaqs sometime this week:
will include Crush powers for certain moves, changed some of the "move properties" now that i'm able to consistantly do some of the things. i'm making a video for Maxi now with some combos and stuff, will put it up by october ^^; i keep editing stuff, so its kinda delayed for a moment ^^;

maxi video thread

I'm really looking forward to that movie... I hope there's more of those little notations and speech bubbles, those are hilarious as well as informative.

maxi video thread

AWESOME SHIT!! i want to know how you did that final move at the end of the 1st round!! that was sick! other than that you play just like me. except your better at the gi's than me

maxi video thread

Whirow you played very well man!! just will point out some suggestions.

Never ever waste RO B(CH) ever again.

Never ever waste juggle of LI B ever again

BT B+K -> 2B+KB is combo iirc

why so much 236Bg? very risky move, unsafe and very linear? good range and stuff, but still.

Use WS A to punish ducked attacks, quick easy dirty. Almost always, unless you know WS [A+B] is gauranteed eg, blocking Yoshi's FC 3K, DGF K.

well done man. Do u have msn? this is johnny blaze btw.

maxi video thread

haha we're doing silly stuff to "look good" i guess, on a project right now but its going rather painfully slow unfortunately >.< but i'll get it done eventually ^^
Johnny, my MSN:loveless_hiro_kun@hotmail.com

Back