[MD, VA, WV] sure is dead here

haha indeed bubbles, but the problem is not of ignorance. the technology simply does not belong to me, I am at the mercy of my brothers home rules, and that means no forwarding bandwidth over the normal cues.

that fist of the north star dynasty warriors like game is BAD (just played the demo)

and I like the series so it makes me sad. can't say I'm surprised....but I thought it would be a bit better than this...

also there was apparently a hokuto no ken reference in the scott pilgrim comic
can't believe that

Time to bring VA to life. I will be in YOUR area for the next month or so. Norfolk here i come. Whos down to taste the sexy wrath of a basket?

as I mentioned on EvilParagon's profile, Norfolk is way too far away from me (about 4 hours) for this to work

Ill be up there shortly. As soon as i figure out what my scheduel looks like there Im calling tiamat. I should be getting a ride to tiamats house as soon as i get some free time so i hope hes inviting alot of people for me to meet when i visit. ;]

just let me know what day(s) you're able to come up and we'll try to work something out

The only person I'd be willing to pick up is MastaKeith (or maybe we could both go to his place if thats ok with you mastakeith?). Maybe I can talk Millionz into playing with us but I wouldn't count on it. Fiendchi doesn't have transportation and he's far from me now, and the MD players generally have a combination of no transportation and being far away.

I appreciate that you're willing to pick me up tiamat. I wish I could respond to your generosity in kind, but my brother is neither willing or able to house a session at my place, especially with a M-rated game with my 10y/o nephew running around. I'd be willing to come over on a friday or sunday only, since I have work and classes on literally every other day of the week until december. hopefully this all works out guys!

it's actually rated T but that is a nitpick

Since I moved I'm unsure where the nearest bus station i could pick you up at is though. I hope its not super far...moved from Centreville to Ashburn a while back. hopefully wont have to actually go to DC...

Fridays are good with me.

Ok well Im here. In Norfolk. Were we meetin? Ima see if I can get off base this weekend to come visit, but who knows. Ill post as soon as I get word.

What area do you live in Bubbles? Im thinking of making a special trip just to come and visit you. If you cant come to us, your one of the few id make an acception of goin to to visit. :D

Back