Megaman (Complete Series)

Kamatari

[08] Mercenary
Has anyone been a fan of the entire mega man series, or perhaps a portion of the series? (For example, megaman 1-9, MegamanX 1-9, Megaman battle network, zero series etc)
Of the entire line up, my favorite is megaman X5

I beg to differ lol.

X4 is by far the most memorable to me, simply because I played it -way- too many times.

I can still hear Zero shouting while clutching Iris: "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????!!!!!!!!"

Favorite in the X series though, X5 probably with the whole "is Zero alive?" thing. The original series, I'd have to go with 4 and 7 (US) as a tie.

No, nobody has ever been a fan of even a portion of the megaman series.

Well I JUST implied that I am indeed a fan..

I beg to differ lol.

X4 is by far the most memorable to me, simply because I played it -way- too many times.

I can still hear Zero shouting while clutching Iris: "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????!!!!!!!!"

Favorite in the X series though, X5 probably with the whole "is Zero alive?" thing. The original series, I'd have to go with 4 and 7 (US) as a tie.

I was shocked by the awesome animations in X4 :p I loved X5 far more.

I'm a fan of the Dash series aka MegaMan Legends.

Even though it's considered the bastard child of the MegaMan franchise, it's my favorite of all the MegaMan series branches and has awesome and fun characters.

I've enjoyed every game in the Dash series thus far (granted there have only been 3 games in the series). Still waiting for that Dash 3 Inafune...

I'm a fan of the Dash series aka MegaMan Legends.

Even though it's considered the bastard child of the MegaMan franchise, it's my favorite of all the MegaMan series branches and has awesome and fun characters.

I've enjoyed every game in the Dash series thus far (granted there have only been 3 games in the series). Still waiting for that Dash 3 Inafune...

I can tell by your avatar lol. Thats the girl who controlled the "lego" people? (I don't remember the actual name lol)

I dug Legends and Legends 2 as well. As for the others, I only played up to X3 on the SNES.

I love Megaman games. Probably 'cause it's one game where I can simply memorize my way to victory heh. I've played the classic 1 to 9 games, Megaman and Bass, gameboy 1 to 5 (or Dr. Wily's Revenge to V, whatever), X1 to X6 and X8, Zero 1 to 4, and a little of ZX 1. Of the spinoff games, I've played MMBN 1, 3, 5 and 6, Megaman Soccer, that racing game (Battle and Chase?), Power Battle, Power Fighters and Command Mission. Yikes, that's a lot...

Don't think I really have a favorite. I love the classic games for their slower pace and simple patterns. For the X series it's the opposite, plus a little more fleshed out story and of course the god-tier slash dash cancel with Zero in X4-X6 for killing those bosses heh. Zero series for a combination of the two, somewhat.

And I guess I'll use this thread as an excuse to post my kusoplays heh:
Megaman X5 rank run
Megaman Zero 100 point hard mode run

im a big fan of the mega man series..so if ya wanna know somethin just ask ^^
to bad that they won`t make remakes from mega man zero series they was awesome =)

I'm a big MM fan but I like Mega Man X WAY better. I think MMX4 was the best. I wish they would make "Maverick Hunter X2" for the PSP, The first one was great!

Anyone like Mega Man ZX? I only played the 1st one but it was pretty good, Serpent was EASY!!! Like MMX2 Sigma easy...

The ZX series was good. If you haven't played Advent I'd suggest you do as it's better than the first.

My second favorite series would probably be ZX, mainly because it's a better MMZ. I enjoyed both games in the series thus far.

As for the other "older" series, I like a few of the games in the series line but I don't really care for the majority of them.

Overall favorite MegaMan games:

MegaMan Legends 2
MegaMan ZX Advent
MegaMan X4
MegaMan and Bass
MegaMan Battle Network 2

In that order. Not a very "retro" list. But I've always felt the reason half the MegaMan fans who rate those old games so high is from nostalgia alone.

I'm a fan of Megaman 1-9 and X-X8.

Can't really choose just one favorite, but 3 of my favorites were X, X5 and X8. I really hope an X9 is made in the same general style as X8. That game was a lot of fun for me.

I'm much more of an X fan than anything else.

I like the NES series the most. The X series were too hard for me and I was very yound when I played Megaman 64 so I was bad at it. I never played the others though.

Ever time I am at my local GameStop I see a copy of the Mega Man X RPG for the PS2, and the more I see it the more I wana play it! I heard it supposed to be pure shit but I am really tempted to see how BAD it actually is.

Also, I'm am praying that X will be one of the new characters in the American Ver. of TVC. Slim chances but still...

The ZX series was good. If you haven't played Advent I'd suggest you do as it's better than the first.

My second favorite series would probably be ZX, mainly because it's a better MMZ. I enjoyed both games in the series thus far.

As for the other "older" series, I like a few of the games in the series line but I don't really care for the majority of them.

Overall favorite MegaMan games:

MegaMan Legends 2
MegaMan ZX Advent
MegaMan X4
MegaMan and Bass
MegaMan Battle Network 2

In that order. Not a very "retro" list. But I've always felt the reason half the MegaMan fans who rate those old games so high is from nostalgia alone.

Ah, the good times with the GBASP.
Seems like Nintendo had it's fair share, if not most of megaman games.

Ever time I am at my local GameStop I see a copy of the Mega Man X RPG for the PS2, and the more I see it the more I wana play it! I heard it supposed to be pure shit but I am really tempted to see how BAD it actually is.

Also, I'm am praying that X will be one of the new characters in the American Ver. of TVC. Slim chances but still...

I have the RPG one for the PS2, it's not bad, nor very good. It's quite hard really. But fun. The first time I saw that, I thought, why the heck won't you JUMP!? It was an RPG, probably the first one I ever played hence I don't know it's controls.

Back