[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ok, confirm with me sometime during the week, so i can get my apartment ready and make arrangements; such as giving out my address, food etc. Post over here about confirmation and who to contact and how to contact. If you could help me out with the Vic players that would be great as Im new to Melbourne and I don't play online so I don't really know who to contact or have the methods besides than this forum. Bring your controllers and if you want to play the PS3 version, please bring a copy as I left mine behind in Singapore (lol) (though my PS3 game has not been updated). My apartment should be able to hold 6-7 people with ease but anything more than it might get cramped. I only have 1 Tv (about 30 inches wide) and if you are coming by car, I only have one personal parking space so please come by train if possible (Southern Cross station is 1 min walk away from my building). You can contact me by phone, my telephone number is 0432658322. If you want to help out, Ill be glad for the assistance cause Im very new to the Melbourne scene and I don't think ill be very effective in the hunting down of people.

I can bring PS3 SC4 with a monitor/speaker combo and a stick. The obvious problem with bringing this stuff is that you really need to be able to drive to do this. Depending on where your location is, the best bet would be to drop off the equipment at your apartment then move the car to a parking space a couple of blocks north (shouldn't have a problem finding space up on Franklin St on that side of the city).

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ill confirm this thursday. Its right next to Southern Cross station. Literally.

Edit: Post here if you are thinking of coming.

[Melbourne, Australia]

I'm willing to come. Just letting you guys know that the weather cools down on sunday.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Kaomech... you dont even come close and you know it! jesus who do you think you are lying like that opn these forums. I dont think you even beat Seig once! Actually i deleted you because you werent strong enough competition. Where do you get off kid?

rofl, u take jokes way to seriously, ure opening statement was you would pwn everyone ... come on ...

if i see u online ill make you eat ure words ^^

p.s ive beaten ure sieg and ill do it again.

[Melbourne, Australia]

I feel bad for canceling, but im going to have to. Something came up which i thought i wouldnt have to attend to when i made plans for the gathering. So sorry about it. Ill organize another one very soon.

[Melbourne, Australia]

No worries. This weather has been getting to everyone as well.

Hopefully next time things can get going :D

[Melbourne, Australia]

Thats too bad. Hit me up with another PM if you want to do it some other time, I rarely check this board anymore.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ok how bout one this weekend? Im free this weekend and should be able to hold a SC4 gathering at my place and get to know the community. And maybe use it as a stepping stone for bigger and better things.

Lets say 8th Feb at my place?

[Melbourne, Australia]

Golly that was fast lol. Ok Ill confirm the time but its on for the 8th.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Ok 8th Feb will have a SC 4 offline meeting at my place. It will be at 3.30pm. If anyone else is interested. Give me a call at 0432658322. Cheers.

[Melbourne, Australia]

Hey, thanks to Ian (engared) for having us over his place. I really hope we can start the Melbourne community again. :D

[Melbourne, Australia]

Haha, it was just me and my bro. Since we're the lone survivors of the SC2 scene it was fitting that we came. David was in Tasmania and we couldn't contact Luco, hopefully they'll be there next time.

Would be sweet if you turned up as well too Zan, and bring Dark Yoshii as well. It was more of a learning session for engared. ;)

[Melbourne, Australia]

Yeah i got spanked lol. But im hungry for more heh. Ill organise one for next week. Im kinda busy this weekend.

[Melbourne, Australia]

rofl, u take jokes way to seriously, ure opening statement was you would pwn everyone ... come on ...

if i see u online ill make you eat ure words ^^

p.s ive beaten ure sieg and ill do it again.

yeh was a lil rash of me i was new to the forum when i wrote that but Kaomech L:jbrookie. What did ya beat me like once out of 20? cmon offline im sure your good but i remember you barley scraping average. Beat me again?? id be happy to re add you and make YOU eat YOUR words :). See you in June :)

Back