[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

I never played the first deus ex, the myth is that there were some bosses you could run past and slam the door on? It was huge with a crazy amount of different ways of playing the game wheras HR ups the production values and lowers the choices. I think the gamplay is quite good so far though! I do enjoy the sneaking though! Most fun I've had being Stealthy since Hitman 2. Also I like the feeling of choosing a different route instead of persisting on the same difficult route. Have to suspend my disbelief a lot with all the vents though.

Playing that game in 3D is God-like though.

One more month people...

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-rapetrain.jpg

Ey Izaak, I got a copy of Soul Blade for the PSOne in my possession. Can I bring it up to the next session (if it ever happens)?

The next session will happen Borgie I just haven't moved out yet... actually maybe I can host it here next week. I own a copy and it's kinda shit so maybe give it a pass, I would be interested in playing the original Soul Calibur though as it's the only one in the series I've had almost no exposure to. You have it on XBL or Dreamcast?

The next session will happen Borgie I just haven't moved out yet... actually maybe I can host it here next week. I own a copy and it's kinda shit so maybe give it a pass, I would be interested in playing the original Soul Calibur though as it's the only one in the series I've had almost no exposure to. You have it on XBL or Dreamcast?

ah well, nostalgia sake. TBH I think calibur 5 for me is going to be more about un learning my calubur 4 habits than learning a new game. Sieg and Mitsu are more than subtly different to before and I doubt all of my old mixups/setups are still around.

BTW guys a question thats been on my mind! Out of the SC crew that frequented Engareds place who would you guys turn gay for and why?

I think Engared would be dtf constantly because he does not sleep which is always good, Eclair shaves his muscular legs and I have a feeling all the fried rice would provide good lubrication! but really I'd have to say, for me, there is no going past Borgie! He is hairy, hard, strong and sexy but most importantly he wouldn't be afraid to call bullshit on sex if he felt it wasn't up to par! Keep me striving for better Borgie thats the way ;)

Hey, I want to know if there is ANYONE in Melbourne going to OHN and need a place to stay. If I organize a place to stay (and if they can put up with me) I could get us a decent place and we split the bill down the middle.

^ Thats a pity.

Borgie I stayed with Runis and then LJ the last two times I've been in Sydney so I'd have no idea. Surley an IT man like you can find a website

yeah its called www.noshitizaak.com (which I will personally register and run in the future). I've been finding cheap accommodation over the internet but I would benefit if I had someone to accomodate with, not only saves me money but I got someone to watch my back in regards to epilepsy bullshit.

I realize it's probably too late, but if any of you "tournament players" are still interesting in trying to get down to the Sydney Gamespot tournament next Wednesday but didn't get a spot, I know a guy who know's a guy who could get you in, all above board like.

I'm also thinking of using some of Chee's bookings at the library for Soul Calibur/3D FG meetups. http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=11+Stanton+St,+Abbotsford. If I ran something near the Collingwood station on Friday nights, is that something people would be interested in? It does have a rental cost so there would an entry fee, but it would be something like "$2, or bring a setup to get in free".

Back