[Melbourne, Australia] Home of Soul Melb and Endnow's Failures.

LG your almost suspiciously keen to meet me! dw man it will happen! im not sure it will be as romantic as you clearly want it to be but it will happen :P.

All smart arseness aside I will be there for OHN most likely from thursday or friday to sunday with Engared and thats only 2 months off. Furthermore i can see myself going to Sydney again in the next year so yeah if you guys are still SCing its on ;-). Btw you decided on wh your gonna use for OHN? Im thinking of maybe Maybe MAYBE having Asta as a change if any of you guys are too comfortable with Sieg but my Asta isnt particularly special so yeah.

I messaged a few Melbourne SC players from live, told them about the website and offline sessions.

Great man thanks. We appreciate it. Any luck on their Live IDs? Ill go speak to them when i have the time

Ah I only just noticed you have live! I sent messages to ChaSeR446, ExitWounds and strongasdeath. Out of those guys, I think ChaSeR446 would be the most interested, then strongasdeath, and tbh I'm not sure if ExitWounds is up for it, but we did play a lot of SC4 a while ago.

Ah I only just noticed you have live! I sent messages to ChaSeR446, ExitWounds and strongasdeath. Out of those guys, I think ChaSeR446 would be the most interested, then strongasdeath, and tbh I'm not sure if ExitWounds is up for it, but we did play a lot of SC4 a while ago.

Good man thanks buddy.

Thanks CPS2. Question. Are any of those 3 Mitsa players? I know its a long shot but last year at the Melbourne games expo I played a Mitsa who has a xbox who was pretty good.

Hm I think Davo would've played them more recently than me. All I can remember is that ChaSeR446 uses Ivy and I think Tira as well. The only really good Mitsu player on live I know is Haijing, but he lives in Sydney.

Hey guys,
Anyone live in the west of melb? I don't have a ps3 :'( and really want to play more than I do at plasia's house. So if anyone is up for it, invite me over kthx :). I drive so its easyyy.

Argh it's killing me... wanna ownz with mah vold0z.

Hey guys,
Anyone live in the west of melb? I don't have a ps3 :'( and really want to play more than I do at plasia's house. So if anyone is up for it, invite me over kthx :). I drive so its easyyy.

Argh it's killing me... wanna ownz with mah vold0z.

After my exams sure! Keep you informed.

Yeah,

I wasn't going to go just for SF3, but now I'm into SCIV I'm going to OHN and playing both.

I'll be playing some KOF2002UM as well!!!

Sweet as. Btw Plasia if Viper didnt say you can come play some SC on the weekend aswell. Bring a cam.

Can I ask a favour guys, if you're going to OHN, can you post here? The more players who say they're going, the more likely it is that we'll get more random Tekken players and so on, domino effect and all that.

That's what springs to mind because it's a Namco game =/ and last year we got a fair few random Tekken players.

Eeh I got mediocre good with Lili before SC4 came out i guess... coarse recently i played Eclair in some arcades and got my ass handed to me so i think il save myself the embarrassment of entering the tekken tourney. Unless you wanna pay for my fee? :P

Back